Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: phase 43 discussion

phase 43 discussion

if he goes out with a bang he better put up a good fight and then die with style. u cant sell model kits without style!

phase 43 discussion

I know, I know! Let's have him lose to Kira! (he's never done that before!)
    And then... ehh... Rey can come from behind and slice him in half! When trying to attack Kira!

I hate Fukuda.

phase 43 discussion

Good episode and all, but was I the only one that was having problems watching it? It wouldn't work on Real player, WMP, or Quick time. There's either something wrong my my set of codecs or there's something wrong with the file.

phase 43 discussion

I had problems too. I had to go and download VLC player in the end.

phase 43 discussion

It's probably because the it was encoded with H.264 format . . . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264
    I would suggest that you either check for updated codecs or as Terra did use VLC or download a different raw that uses a different encoding.

The Matroska pack includes support for H.264
    http://packs.matroska.org/

Hope that helps.

phase 43 discussion

woooo just finish watching the raw.... had some problems too.Finally athrun is showing wat he really is to shinn,rey is forever so gay.poor athrun he is pretty exhausted from the fight due to his injuries,so sad...

as for neo... well its pretty obvious he is mwu.

i felt the interesting part is mineva vs archangel with archangel going underwater,taking out alot of zafts troops.

i wonder where yona is running to, i maybe wrong here maybe he is running to his shuttle to get away with djibril.too bad he(yona) got crush.

phase 43 discussion

First off, I am fully aware that I've already lost this war, but I have given a specific reason that I would admit Neo might be Mwu, and that has NOT been met, so Neo is not Mwu!!!!

We had another MSV appearance. At 3:54 (in the saiyaman RAW) we see the UWMF/S-1 GINN WASP Type

I really don't know Japanese other then a few words I've figured out with subbed anime, but it sounded like Dullindal said something like "bakana" after the real Lacus appeared. If I understand correctly he is calling her a fool. There are a lot of names I could think to call someone that is screwing with very carefully laid out plans, but fool isn't one of them. Especially if that person has been against them from the beginning. It's as if he thinks Lacus is making a mistake by supporting Orb.

I liked the move by the Archangel, the Minerva had the advantage since it had gotten behind the AA, so it dove underwater and took out all the grunt ships. This something I've seen a lot in games, you can either focus on the big target or focus on wiping out the small easy stuff first. The small easy stuff may not be as strong, but with their shear numbers they eventually add up too a lot of damage over time.

Oh, and what happened to Jona, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

phase 43 discussion

Actually, in the Japanese language, 'Bakana' can also mean 'impossible!'. Which, in the end, would make more sense since ol' Gil thought that Lacus was gone.

phase 43 discussion

Yeah, you don't use "bakana" when you call people idiots. Though it's a common mistake to make, it's as twh says, he was saying "impossible".

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: twh
    Actually, in the Japanese language, 'Bakana' can also mean 'impossible!'. Which, in the end, would make more sense since ol' Gil thought that Lacus was gone.
    Thanks. Like I said, my Japanese knowledge is limited to what I've figured out. I know "Baka" is fool or idiot, and just assumed. Again, thanks for correcting me.

phase 43 discussion

is it me, or do lacas and kira seem to be destined to be together? for one, they for some reason always seem to be right about their actions, and two, who else could give people that suprprised WHAT THE FUCK expression whenever they apear (kira whenever he apears in the midle of a fight, when people always go WHAT?!?!?! ITS FREEDOM) and the REAL lacas when she apears, and even the chairman goes "grrrrrrr" lol the last few seconds were kickass, and i nvr get sick of that WTF expression that everyone always gives.

phase 43 discussion

You forgot to mention that they both suck.

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    You forgot to mention that they both suck.
    AMEN!

phase 43 discussion

Fukuda already had Stellar sliced Heine from behind but of course it wouldnt be too hard to reedit used animations and put Shinn in Heine's place and have Legend do that scene. Only problem is that Legend doesnt have any beam swords so he cant slice Destiny in half. He can still skewer Shinn. Bring it on. Where's tthe ketchup, lemon grass, sugar, pepper, and coal?

Aftermath?

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: alukard
    Fukuda already had Stellar sliced Heine from behind but of course it wouldnt be too hard to reedit used animations and put Shinn in Heine's place and have Legend do that scene. Only problem is that Legend doesnt have any beam swords so he cant slice Destiny in half. He can still skewer Shinn. Bring it on. Where's tthe ketchup, lemon grass, sugar, pepper, and coal?
    I believe it was called something else, but Legend does have a beam sword type weapon. He used i in todays episode.

EDIT: I find it ironic that Athrun kept getting between Shinn and Kira trying to stop Shinn. He did the exact same thing with the names reversed when Savior got destroyed.

Blog Entries

phase 43 discussion

Legend has a trident I think, similar to Blast Impulse/Abyss.

The chairman said something like "Impossible! Why is she in ORB?", or something, I think. ^^;; He either didn't expect her to be alive, or didn't expect her to side with ORB. I'm probably wrong though. >.> Anyway, with the way Kira and Lacus were exchanging glances this episode, you would think that they had planned this out ahead of time and knew they were about to put the fake Lacus in "check," so to speak. I don't think the Chairman is indanger yet, as he can still claim that he was manipulated with the rest of the world if Meer is proven a fake. *silently realizes to himself that the chairman can technically use Meer as the scapegoat for 99% of everything that Lacus can claim is his fault, which would void most of what Lacus probably has to say except that she is indeed 'Lacus Clyne'*

phase 43 discussion

This episode seems so irresistable. Cant wait for Hiro to bring out the sub. Seems like a great deal happened. Yzaks back!! Better late than never. Athrun finally redeems himself in my eyes. I stand corrected on him being useless trash

phase 43 discussion

Subbed ver. not out yet? Crap, i'm starting to get impatient...

phase 43 discussion

I wish i had learned Japanese a little sooner when there's still grey matter left for it. I give props to the fan subbers (sp) who take their time to do substitution for us, the coders who wrote the programs that put in text through thousands of seconds of streaming video, and especially those that live in Japan who gave up their time to get up early each morning to turn on their Dvd burner and record these great tv shows, all for free.

Patiently waiting for translation as well.