Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: phase 43 discussion

phase 43 discussion

Looks promising, I'll wait for the subbed ver.

phase 43 discussion

yea me too considering i have to much to download alreadly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: muyg

woohoo athrun went seed . . . .
    OMFG are you serious???? *quickly turns off download for g gundam and turns on phase 43 download*

Ovan, The Rebirth

phase 43 discussion

Arthrun went seed.

I have to change my pants now.

phase 43 discussion

Well the action was awesome. Now I gotta wait for the sub to get the dialogue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's gonna take way too long damnit.

phase 43 discussion

Even Athrun all banged up and bloody can win against shinn. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Phase 43 was good, but not as good as 42. Cant wait to see Phase 44.

phase 43 discussion

Episode 43 --- FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

It is by far my favorite episode in GSD. Shinn gets spanked by Athuran, ABOUT FREAKING TIME! Athuran goes SEED and puts that spoiled brat in his place. That goes to show you that Athuran is a better pilot than Shinn, and Kira would kick his ASS if Kira's no kill policy was not in place (since Kira is probably a bit better than Athuran). No dragoons, oh well. I loved Shinn's face after Justice screwed up Destiny. Finally, RIP Yuna (Jona). AMEN....

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    On another note, my hatred for Lacus has now reached the point where I want to hit her everytime I see her on screen (especially during the last shot of the episode where she just stood there and stared, god, fucking bitch die!!!). Yet I find Meer to be incredibly hot... hmm, strange. [img][/img]
    TAKE IT BACK!!!

phase 43 discussion

No, Meer IS hot!

Edit: Oh you meant Lacus? Nah, she better burn in hell and get raped nonstop by tentacles formed as tridents.

Mmmmm.... paaaaain ^_^

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
    Episode 43 --- FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

It is by far my favorite episode in GSD. Shinn gets spanked by Athuran, ABOUT FREAKING TIME! Athuran goes SEED and puts that spoiled brat in his place. That goes to show you that Athuran is a better pilot than Shinn, and Kira would kick his ASS if Kira's no kill policy was not in place (since Kira is probably a bit better than Athuran). No dragoons, oh well. I loved Shinn's face after Justice screwed up Destiny. Finally, RIP Yuna (Jona). AMEN....

that does not mean kira can kick shins ass because athrun wasnt trying to kill shin either. i bet u he could have sliced the cockpit, but instead he specifically hit the hand. kira as we know always goes for the hands, arms, legs etc. so athurn was fighting shin no kill policy and so was kira. also take into consideration that athurn was like bad shape throught the entire fight.

phase 43 discussion

*Shinn slashes Kira's cockpit*

People: OMFG CHEATING !!!!! KIRA WOULD HAVE WON THAT SHIT IF *insert a million stupid reasons here*

*Shinn slashes Athrun's cockpit*

People: OMFG CHEATING!!111 ATHRUN HAD A GOUF OMFG WHO GIVES A SHIT THAT HE HAS MOER EXPERICNE NAFNSAFNA SHINN SUXX!!!!!

*Athrun & Kira barely touches the Destiny gundam*

People: ROFL SHINN IS PWND GET THAT YOU STUPID CHARACTER DAMN YOU FOR HAVING DEPTH!!! WE DEMAND KIRA, ATHRUN, BIG GUNS AND FUCKING STUPID PHILOSOPHY WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!11 CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS OVERRATEDDDD!!!!!!!!!111

---

I just summarized 95% of the Seed fans. Feel your own suckage.

phase 43 discussion

i think losing an arm is more than barely touched ;p and also i dont demand kira, i oly demand athurn. i dont like big guns, i only like big swords. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] shin is pretty lame cuz he likes stellar to death, then like 2 days later is making out with luna. that is fucking reatarded. atleast athurn has the good sense to resist meers secductions.

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
    i think losing an arm is more than barely touched ;p
    You get the point.

shin is pretty lame cuz he likes stellar to death, then like 2 days later is making out with luna. that is fucking reatarded. .
    Ever heard of emotional comfort?

phase 43 discussion

sounds more like physical comfort to me ;p

phase 43 discussion

so long to download, I cant wait to download this..hehe

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
    sounds more like physical comfort to me ;p
    What I'm trying to say is that when you're heartbroken/extremely sad or whatever Shinn was, the gentle embrace from someone who understands him is just what he needs. Same with Luna who had just endured that her sister died (or so she thought). This is much like what Kira did in Seed (you know back when he had a personality), he had sex with Fllay while not having feelings as a result of all the stress and whatnot. Then again both of these can be seen as physical comfort, but at least the prior in particular, I believe, had some emotions to back it up. Not necessarily romantic ones, though.

phase 43 discussion

What a fun episode. Athrun totally owns Shinn (he did... .Shinn came strait at him, Athrun dodged and took Destiny's arm and Shinn didn't know wtf), Kira duels Legend, and the Archangel takes out most of ZAFT's fleet on its own, like it was built to do.

I think if we saw Dulindal's chessboard right now, Lacus would have just put him in check. Lacus rules!

And is it my imagination, or did it seem from the preview that Yzak may be getting his own episode?

phase 43 discussion

One can always hope, but I'm guessing it's more of a "since we've ignored the best Seed character for damn well 40 eps - here's some extra preview footage!".

Either that or he's gonna die.

phase 43 discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    One can always hope, but I'm guessing it's more of a "since we've ignored the best Seed character for damn well 40 eps - here's some extra preview footage!".

Either that or he's gonna die.
    You say that, and I keep trying to deny it, but for some reason my mind insists that Yzak is screwed.

phase 43 discussion

Well, it's tough as the resident Yzak fanboy to say this, but it might be for the best if he dies. Since there's prolly not gonna be a season 3, whatever happens at this point doesn't really matter. + it will justify the fact that he hasn't been in the last openings. Also, if he goes out with a bang he'll be remembered better. Which will probably sell more model kits.