Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 44

Bleach 44

woohoo, and there was alot of celebration going on !! :-)

Bleach 44

Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Bleach 44

Why? There is absolutely no difference in the encode quality or playback at all.

Bleach 44

i guess cause most of the time they are bigger and or you gotta get very specific encoders to make um work, and i know ya said they are no difernt but i can see a huge difernce visually between lunar and hells sub, of course it might be something they are doing and not a encodeing thing
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

Bleach 44

hell fansubs would suck just as bad even if they were .avi's

Bleach 44

I am looking for speed more than quality. I can handle a few jumbled phrases if i get it 2 days in advance.

Bleach 44

Originally posted by: NeoBear
    i guess cause most of the time they are bigger and or you gotta get very specific encoders to make um work, and i know ya said they are no difernt but i can see a huge difernce visually between lunar and hells sub, of course it might be something they are doing and not a encodeing thing

You have to get a specific codec to make .avi work too. Also, Hell uses shitty ass raws, it isn't a fault of the container. .mkv is equal or superior to .avi in every single way,

Anyway, this episode rocked.

Bleach 44

i never knew it was cause they used shitty raws that explains a grip there are quite a few cases like this i guess

Bleach 44

Originally posted by: Y

You have to get a specific codec to make .avi work too. Also, Hell uses shitty ass raws, it isn't a fault of the container. .mkv is equal or superior to .avi in every single way,

You seem to be one of only a handful that keep backing that format. But.......to each their own.

Bleach 44

okay this episode was freakin great, ishida showed some great stuff and i love how they kept true to the manga they left all the scenes in that i wouldn't expect to be left in i.e arm blown off, hole trough body, sword trough neck this was just awesome bleach is gonna end up being one of the best shounen animes of all time

Bleach 44

well first of that episode was great however i will never dl one of hells subs again, it kept pausing and or just freking out as i watched it i tryed other mkv files as well as other formats of bleach and had no probs, im gonna stick with lunar and BS subs from now on, one thing thats nice about mkv or hells subs im not sure wich is the reson behind it, but its nice to be abel to turn of the subs helps with screen shots if nothing else.

oh and one more thing jesus that episode rocked

Bleach 44

Originally posted by: Kirakun
    Originally posted by: Y

You seem to be one of only a handful that keep backing that format. But.......to each their own.
    That's because Y is one of the few who actually knows what he's talking about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 44

Bleach Society

Rename to .torrent

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 44

whow nice episode. damn that miruyi isn't dead.

Bleach 44

Fuck that was great, Ishida is so cool. So powerful and was awesome in those clothes of his too. Man he totally raped Mayuri's bankai.
    Too bad he didn't die though.

Ishida is however quite unlucky, considering who he met at the end of the episode in his state [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 44

Freaking Mayuri, why didn't him and his bankai just die. Atleast Ishida didn't run into one of the more agressive captains at the end. I doubt a peace loving guy that hates fighting will kill him.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 44

Originally posted by: Kirakun

Only a handful of people on the Internet are sane.

Advantages of .mkv:
    New features can be added easily instead of having to hack them in like .avi
    Softsubs
    As a result of the above, fully customizable subs (so I don't have to look at some shitty ass subber's idea of a good font)
    Native support for stuff like 5.1 audio, multiple audio tracks, etc.
    Better audio compression.

Disadvantages:
    No faggy ass blinking karaoke openings.

That about wraps it up.

Bleach 44

Ishida is sure becoming so powerful...totally defeated Mayuri's bankai...first I was so worried when Mayuri was about to release his bankai....but my worry was out of place.
    So Mayuri is the first captain who released the bankai stage. It was so creepy and huge.
    Can't wait till next ep...back to Ichigo I hope