Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that...

Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that...

Thanks mate, they rule.

@Marcis: It was only the hair that was modeled after TM Revo, and trust me, that guy did NOT look particularly pretty in that haircut...

I see why Heine is popular, i mean he's just freaking cool. But it scares me at how much of a fandom he has after 4 episodes.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

It's all about the hair.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Ya, he was a good character. He had his mind set, knew what was going on, didn't act like an ass (fact most GSD characters act like one). But well who wouldn't imagine he was gonna die? Well fact is he wouldn't be a good main character cause if he don't have doubts, if he don't have conflicts it would be boring to see him after a while and that's why people love characters like Kira, Ashruan and others because they have conflicts. Well, we are on a war people should have conflicts or else it would be kinda annoying to see people so full of emselves having no doubts about who is their enemy or what so ever.

Just because he had his mind set doesn't mean that he wouldn't have conflicts. It wasn't like he enjoyed attacking ORB either.
    Also, what's wrong with a character who doesn't have "conflicts"? People who just like Kira & his ilk are morons anyway.
    Those kind of monotone conflicts which lead nowhere are the ingredients for a dull show and not an engaging one.
    This point is proven true by the very reason that Heine has so many fans as he does. People are tired of idiots like Kira who keep asking themselves why they fight yet do it anyway.

Edit: Oh and all Kira fans just like him because he has the most overpowered suits, everything else is a lie.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Edit: Oh and all Kira fans just like him because he has the most overpowered suits, everything else is a lie.
    I could have sworn it was due to the manly voice.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

GUY's U know why everyone like him it is not him at all it is all the Gouf. Pilots of cool suits are LOVED BY ALL. Like the Dom Pilots aka Pirates.

That cant be it alone. All of the other GOUF pilots are fags that get taken out faster than youu can say "Oh no, Freedom!"

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: Rickbee
    GUY's U know why everyone like him it is not him at all it is all the Gouf. Pilots of cool suits are LOVED BY ALL. Like the Dom Pilots aka Pirates.
    Providence > Raww? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The source of Heine's coolness can be summed up into a single equation:

Stylin' Hair + Confidence + Attitude = Pwn'age!

But, of course, we can't have that, no. Fukuda, whom some of us love about as much as a root canal, couldn't let us see him exude his coolness and therefore, was whacked.

Alas, poor Heine, Athrun knew him, Kira. A man of infinite style. He will be missed.

I still think that they killed Heine because he had ideas and cool hair. They also killed him because his color was orange. The most unique gouf and they blow it up.

yeah, it was the hair that made him cool ^^.

[But i still don't think kira was *indirectly* responsible. Heine was the one not paying attention...*cough*

Dumt?

Alteast, let's have a sad min for Heine *lols*

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

His hair was just another crazy shot in the dark wickedly impossible anime styled hairdo. Do people honestly think of that as his #1 character trait?

It was his confidence.

OR maybe it was the orange-gold Gouf? I actually think for me it was the Gouf.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

oh man.. I like heine cause of his voice. at first I didn't know it was TM who did his voice and I freaked out! Heine is my hero! ;p

Terra, I like those sigs you made of Heine.. they're hawt! I think I should steal one and use it hehe.

Be my guest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Fukada: Right, I need some reason for Athrun to hate Kira again.
    Other Directors: Why don't we kill someone close to him? Like say... Meer? or Lunamaria?
    Fukada: What!? Kill off hottie girls? you gotta be kidding me. Let's kill off Nicoul.
    Other Directors: He's already dead. Kira already killed him.
    Fukada: Any other effeminate men I can kill?
    Other Directors: *look amongst each other* No... not really... Rey?
    Fukada: Shit! not Rey! I have too much money invested in his fans... How aobut we make a NEW effeminate man?
    Other Directors: *look amongst each other more nerviously*
    Fukada: Yeah! THat's perfect! I'll make a new man who is so effeminate Athrun falls inlove with him instantly, then Kira can kill him!
    Other Directors: Uhhh, Kira doesn't kill anyone anymore.
    Fukada: Well, can can just have Kira kill him SO idirectly that people on the inernet will argue about it for years to come!

[/sarcastic rant]

lol, funny cuz it's true

Yah, I think Heine's pretty cool character too, straight character introduction, not much too make a fuss about him. Of course the hairstyle rules, but I suppose he "has it" as well.

No! Wait! I got it!

Fukuda, in all his possible baldness, was insanely jealous of Heine's hair which earns him the love of women and the respect/jealousy of men! It's the perfect crime, and it's up to Kira Holmes and Dr. Athrun to solve the murder mystery!