Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does luffy ever...

Does luffy ever...

Meet shanks and his crew again? Im on episode 4...

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Does luffy ever...

That would be spoiling you wouldn't it.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Does luffy ever...

just something to look forward to thats all, i dont wanna know what happens just if he does

Does luffy ever...

Allright, allright. From where you are to the current arc, Shanks appears but he doesn't meet up with the straw hats yet.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Does luffy ever...

ive seen the flashbacks and im going onto the ep where buggy says why shanks is the one man he can never forgive

Does luffy ever...

I'm as far as Hell fansubs has gotten and they still haven't met again, though there's more Red Hair Pirate activity right before the arc before the one I'm in the middle of... does anyone know if anyone's subbed (yes, even speed subbed) after where Hell fansubs is.

Btw, I really, really wish that the quality subbing of the last 3 episodes Hell fansubs subbed went into the ones between that point and where K-F is now, they're almost on par in my opinion, but the episodes that Hell fansubs worked with another subbing company, it was speed subbing to the max, I mean in a few episodes "kaizoku" was translated as "one piece," not pirates or even sea robbers. "We one piece... she hear? Don't think..." but I had to get my One Piece fix lol. Watching the K-F episodes as they come in so I can see some quality put into what I've seen. The entire "Enel" arc, his name was translated as "Ashineru"... oi...

I babble, I know, but I'm done now, really...

Does luffy ever...

Originally posted by: vegita625
    I'm as far as Hell fansubs has gotten and they still haven't met again, though there's more Red Hair Pirate activity right before the arc before the one I'm in the middle of... does anyone know if anyone's subbed (yes, even speed subbed) after where Hell fansubs is.

Btw, I really, really wish that the quality subbing of the last 3 episodes Hell fansubs subbed went into the ones between that point and where K-F is now, they're almost on par in my opinion, but the episodes that Hell fansubs worked with another subbing company, it was speed subbing to the max, I mean in a few episodes "kaizoku" was translated as "one piece," not pirates or even sea robbers. "We one piece... she hear? Don't think..." but I had to get my One Piece fix lol. Watching the K-F episodes as they come in so I can see some quality put into what I've seen. The entire "Enel" arc, his name was translated as "Ashineru"... oi...

I babble, I know, but I'm done now, really...
    Hell fansubs is using the HK subs which is short for Hong Kong which means they are crappy bootlegs of the anime. You should read the manga if you want your fix. I don't know what eps. Hell-HK are currently at but there is another fansub group called Gerusama who started subbing One Piece in eps.220 and are currently in 237. And I think 238 will be released pretty soon. And their quality is good. Not like Hell-HK. But if your looking for 219 and below your only option is the manga or if you don't want to read the manga. Your gonna have to wait for the Hell-HK crap subs to come out until you reach Gerusama.

Does luffy ever...

wow jango is fuckin michael jackson wannabe

Does luffy ever...

Lol, ok, Mobb... I'm gonna need some explanation on that... he's a hypnotist and he had some wierd dance thing goin in a short special, that's all I've seen of him, where's the MJ reference come in?

Does luffy ever...

the one ep where he moonwalks holding his hat, then he starts dancing when its time for the to attack the village and grabs his balls like mj

Does luffy ever...

but Jango is cool unlike Michael Jackson.

Does luffy ever...

Yea, and he has nothing to do with little kids and isn't creepy beyond his wierd introduction to the show. After you find out *who* he is, he's not creepy, just different... and sometimes stupid, "Jango... You still haven't gotten rid of that habit of hypnotising yourself?"

Now then, the Kama Kama guy (hee hee, Okama... did that short filler arc ever make it to American dub? I wanna know what kinda bad puns they used in place of the "Okama" vs. "Kama kama" if they didn't cut it out entirely because "OMG, they make fun of gay people there!"... in which case they're in trouble with Mr. 2 later...)

Does luffy ever...

lol when he said you still hypnotize yourself i had a laugh, yea this anime is definately a funny one i have NEVER laughed with any other anime but this! Especially when luffy was first introduced and broke the barrel and punched the pirate in the face on accident...i thought it was funny he was like oops who are you?

Does luffy ever...

whenever i read the title saying "Does luffy ever..." i keep thinking the sentence ends with something like "use gomu gomu abilities with his penis"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Does luffy ever...

lmao omg rofl, lol maybe luffy secretly had sex with nami, vivi and robin

Does luffy ever...

That's... just so... wrong... omg that's... just so... wrong...

[10 minutes after reading this post]
    mom: "Hey honey... you ok?"
    me: "just so... wrong... that's... just so... wrong..."

Does luffy ever...

I take it you don't read OP doujinshi.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Does luffy ever...

Must...resist...posting...OP...hentai...links...

Does luffy ever...

Terra, don't hold back. Be free. Post those links. Shock the world!!!

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Does luffy ever...

Originally posted by: Deblas

I take it you don't read OP doujinshi.[img][/img]
    You kidding? Obviously, main reason: to see if they take advantage of Robin's devil fruit powers in hentai lol. Seriously, after she was introduced, I expected every doujinshi with her to use that ability in any way they could...