Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does luffy ever...

Does luffy ever...

Maybe he just loves eating. He hasnt heard of pizza yet. Imagine him eating giant pizza with all the meat he can find as topping and there would be no slices, just one big piece.

Does luffy ever...

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Of the list of possible crewmates (job positions) that Luffy has mentioned he needs or wants are a Carpenter (Usopp is just not enough to fix the ship every time) and a Musician, that if you ask me would probably suck... That being so, what position do you think the last person would have... any ideas?

My guess would be a scientist of some sort, but I guess Usopp already takes care of the inventions for the crew... So maybe just some other strong fighter... The Straw Hats can't keep relying on Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji everytime... Although Robin is strong, she seems to always be in the background... It seems like she never wants to get involved in the fights...
    I would not be at all surprised if in the last couple of arcs of the anime Luffy adds a person to his crew that, among other talents, happens to be a musician. I'm not sure which is his goal in life, to get One Piece and be Pirate King... or to have a musician on board as part of the crew lol.

Does luffy ever...

His real goal is "to become the pirate king" and get the "one piece". But he also wants to have good adventures and meet new people. Part of being pirate king means he has to have some of the finest crew onboard and a musician is certainly one of them.

Robin joined the Luffy's crew during Arabista arc. Its time to get a new member maybe during Skypiea arc.

Does luffy ever...

Musician eh? Cool. Probably would be like kungfu hustle, when the fellow strums his guitar, invisible knives fly out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Does luffy ever...

That fight scene was cool but do you want a female or male musician.

Does luffy ever...

Thats a delemia. I'd want another girl because three isn't enouph(Robin count as two). But, i'd want a guy who acts like Sanji, because watching them fight would be hilarious.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Does luffy ever...

The real reason to why Luffy eats as he does is because it's an shounen series cliche that all main characters eat like hell, and it may not be broken else thou shalth suffer.

Does luffy ever...

no more talking about this "mysterious member candidate"
    i've already heard more than i care to and thats even with you guys trying to be all cleverly vague about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Does luffy ever...

AssertnFailure, let me assure me that no one has said spoilers in even the vaguest quality unless we're talkin about what the manga's shown (up to 210 here), so relax, really...

Does luffy ever...

well, first of all, its been said that no new members have joined yet in the manga. Which assures me that nobody from skypiea is going to be joining. In fact, i know now not to expect a new person joining for a quite a while. Also, the next person most likely to join is male, and i think i heard he's more of a fighter type....which in itself says alot about the character in question.

Don't tell me that nobody has said spoilers because even in hinting at spoilers, they reveal info that isn't yet meant to be known
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Does luffy ever...

Guys, I think there is already a thread created to discuss who willl join Luffy next.

Does luffy ever...

no.....that thread is for discussing if luffy ever meets up with shanks again
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Does luffy ever...

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    no.....that thread is for discussing if luffy ever meets up with shanks again
    No this thread is for that... get your facts straight

Jesus...

Does luffy ever...

er yeah.....i got his post here and his post in the other thread mixed up.....thats what i meant [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Does luffy ever...

No wonder you are not a mod any more.