Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The DOM Trooper Thread

The DOM Trooper Thread

i believe the DOM pilots to be alot more established
    if what i read in that wikipedia link that's in this thread can be seen as the truth, then the DOM pilots are Yachin Due survivors/veterans
    that should more then vouch for their skill right? (seeing as how Heine was one too and he got in FAITH (partly) because of it, or am i fishing now?)
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

The DOM Trooper Thread

You are right about Heine.
    However I didn't know that they were Jachin Due survivors. That was interesting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The DOM Trooper Thread

the link i was referring to is on the first page of this thread i believe (if you haven't already found it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

The DOM Trooper Thread

Well then guys, 3 eps to go (since 47 is a recap) and we've seen the DOM troopers 2 times. Talk about massive development.

Even funnier: they are in the opening, Yzak/Dearka aren't. Amazing.

The DOM Trooper Thread

I want more of Reinhardt, that man is awesome.

The DOM Trooper Thread

I find it interesting that there's more love for Characters with less screentime. I.e Heine for four eps, DOM troopers for like 2 minutes, than there is for the 'main' characters of this series.....

Anyways, these guys rock, i don't mind them shouting "jet stream attack!", although it does look corny, but you can't argue with the cool results [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

The DOM Trooper Thread

Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
    I find it interesting that there's more love for Characters with less screentime. I.e Heine for four eps, DOM troopers for like 2 minutes, than there is for the 'main' characters of this series.....

Anyways, these guys rock, i don't mind them shouting "jet stream attack!", although it does look corny, but you can't argue with the cool results [img][/img]
    I bet Fukuda is hitting his head against the wall thinking wat the hell is wrong with these kids liking the insignificant characters so much.

The DOM Trooper Thread

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, these guys rock, i don't mind them shouting "jet stream attack!", although it does look corny, but you can't argue with the cool results
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet Fukuda is hitting his head against the wall thinking wat the hell is wrong with these kids liking the insignificant characters so much.
    Meh, us fans have been bashing our heads wondering what the hell he's doing to the plot of GSD. It's only fair [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

The DOM Trooper Thread

Meh, us fans have been bashing our heads wondering what the hell he's doing to the plot of GSD. It's only fair [img][/img]
    LOL, i have been hitting my head against the wall, this series was great until episode 35+ (yet 38 was cool).. I don't know what will happen in these 3 last episodes...

The DOM Trooper Thread

Who cares that they are minor... they are obviously a lot more interesting than the mains, so that's what matters. Also, it might be because everything the major characters do are so fucking predictable.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

The DOM Trooper Thread

I wont argue that alot of the main characters are extremely predictable, to the point of its boring (rather than dramatic) to watch much anticipated events unfold.

I disagree about everyone liking minor characters more than major ones BECAUSE they're less predictable. I think we'd soon find these characters, if there was an attempt to develop them further, fall into the general anime cliches, have quite static personalities and are predictable. The only reason the DOM Troopers are coolish are because they pilot the fucking hot as hell DOM Trooper and because we know almost nothing about them.

And I'm not very interested in them at all. In fact I'm pissed they're even around, because it was so obvious that they're there primarily to stop ORB from getting destroyed by ZAFT. 3 suits doing all that damage is BS anyhow, but introducing new characters to do it really pisses me off.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

The DOM Trooper Thread

I've said before and I'll say it again, people just don't notice me. There's a high possibility that 49 will be another recap, as much as we all hate it. I'm doing this so we can all prepare...

The DOM Trooper Thread

Originally posted by: Loc
    I've said before and I'll say it again, people just don't notice me. There's a high possibility that 49 will be another recap, as much as we all hate it. I'm doing this so we can all prepare...
    And that has something to do with DOM Troopers? Post your theories in the right topic Here so you won't be ignored!

All right, back to topic:
    I also really liked the DOMs when they first kicked out. They were quite "badasses" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] . Also Hilda in the ZAFT red coat looked good *thumbs up*. It's going to be big suprise if they manage to stay alive until the end of the series, but I really hope for it! And oh yes, they are going to kick so much ass in space [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

DOM Trooper

Originally posted by: aznimperialx

Personally i tihnk the regualr rick dom looks cooler than the DOm trooper in GSD. It adds all that bulky stuff on and the way the Head the Red part, sretched out horizontally is kinda werid. i find ugly

I find this just plain and simple. then u start adding the guns and bazooka it looks cooler and more badass IMO
    U Kidding? It looks more like a toy. Its supposed to be a War Machine.

DOM Trooper

yeah Dom are buff up

The DOM Trooper Thread

cool. white looks cooler then purple [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and everyone who predicted that the doms would die, the y predicted wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

ty psj for this sig

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

The DOM Trooper Thread

Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
    cool. white looks cooler then purple [img][/img] and everyone who predicted that the doms would die, the y predicted wrong [img][/img]
    yeah, pretty shocked that they didn't die and pissed, because i owe someone 5 bucks now..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

The DOM Trooper Thread

hahaha you lost $5

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

The DOM Trooper Thread

don't make fun, it sucks enough as it is..i demand dom trooper blood, damn it!
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------