Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The DOM Trooper Thread

DOM Trooper

Yeah, kinda lame. Only super robot shows shout their attack move [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

DOM Trooper

Originally posted by: Illrenmazou
    Yeah, kinda lame. Only super robot shows shout their attack move [img][/img]
    Ruroni Kenshin

DOM Trooper

It might be lame but it owned a squad of ZAKUS lead by a GOUF and in the end thats what counts right?
    Besides i thought it kinda looked cool, we wont be hearing much from those pilots anyways or getting to know them that well if they go along with killing them as tradition dictates. As a result i dont mind them hearing them shout out the name of their attack. After all, it might eventually be all that they get to say

DOM Trooper

well a lot of shows have people shouting attacks, but i'd never think a normal gundam series would do that (SD,G-fighter dont count) I think old tri-stars said like "get ready for our jet-stream attack" or something like that but never like long pause.... *RAWR* JET STREAM ATTACK

It was kinda weak too,, i really hate these beam shields they got now,, they shoulda showed it more detail,, they just had them in a very short scene skating and on the way stuff blew up

old tri-stars had mad team work, like during jet stream,, first one attacks a little bit, then 2nd some more and 3rd finishes, all 3 dodging along the way

i did like one part when one of the doms jumped up on top of a mobil suit and shot it down

DOM Trooper

What I mean is on the Mecha genre

The DOM Trooper Thread

To celebrate the fact that Hilda is a pirate and will probably die within the next few episodes, I will now be the first person on the forums to use her as avatar.

YARR!!!!!!!!

Yay, yet another will-die-soon-and-is-in-the-show-for-no-reason-yet-Terra-likes-the-person character to add to the list!

The DOM Trooper Thread

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    To celebrate the fact that Hilda is a pirate and will probably die within the next few episodes, I will now be the first person on the forums to use her as avatar.

YARR!!!!!!!!

Yay, yet another will-die-soon-and-is-in-the-show-for-no-reason-yet-Terra-likes-the-person character to add to the list!
    I hate to say it Terra, but these guys are infinately cooler than Heine.

You said it yourself, Obliterator Magnificent for the win.

The DOM Trooper Thread

The best thing with the DOM troopers is that they actually look like soldiers, that's something a lot of the characters in Seed really don't [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I wouldn't say they beat Heine, but Hilda probably has a nicer ass.

DOM Trooper

Originally posted by: MrTicTac
    shouting out "JET STREAM ATTACK" ! caused their badass level to go from 9 to 4.5 for me
    I totally agree...

DOM Trooper

the DOMS are cool. i was looking forward to their appearance until they showed me their child-like formation. i was on the verge of tears when i see their "JET STREAM ATTACK" . its really hilarious.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

The DOM Trooper Thread

I will admit its nice to see a updated detailed version of the old DOM. It does piss me off that they are on the Lacus faction side though.... why doesn't anybody ever go to the dark side anymore? And that means they'll die instead of Kira or Athrun or Lacus or Cagalli.... Which pisses me off too.

But they do prove that non-Gundams can still kick ass (granted that they're on the good guys' side, otherwise they'd be faceless cannon fodder)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

The DOM Trooper Thread

The Dom Troopers Kick ASS, it was a shame Minerva didnt spotted them. They would have said "WTF!". First Archangel. then Sfreedom and to end it the Doms

The DOM Trooper Thread

The Dom troopers rule. They got one pirate, one deskjob guy with the name Reinhardt which is the coolest german name in existence and the last guy named Mars. Of course they are badass. Reinhardt takes the cake though, he is awesome i mean his name is Reinhardt. Say that once it sounds so cool R-E-I-N-H-A-R-D-T.

They will probably die though and i think the DOMs are only good if the pilots are ace pilots if your average grunt soldier pilots them i imagine they will suck. Probably easier to have ZAKUs and GOUFs as the main force, probably cheaper to produce to.

The DOM Trooper Thread

Did anyone notice how calm they were throughout the episode? They took out a hell-of-alot of mobile suits, and the biggest reation i saw was, "So, were going to use that attack?"
    (Them shouting "JET STREAM ATTACK!" doesn't count because that was just gay)

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

The DOM Trooper Thread

Yea real pilots can control their emotions. Either that or they just didn't care enough to show emotions, i'd go for reason nr. 2 which makes them even cooler.

The DOM Trooper Thread

i just rewatched the dom troopers for the hell of it. and for sum reason it was even more halarious. i mean they are just like trashing everying and jumping over shit with huge guns. its sorta like a gang of skakeboarders with bats and chains just trashing little kids in a playground. the music just adds to the flavor.

Dumt?

The DOM Trooper Thread

So how long do u guys think this Trio will survive?
    2 Episodes?
    3 Episodes?
    4?
    How long =P ? My guess is that they will ATLEAST sruvive about 3 eps..

The DOM Trooper Thread

They will die in the last episode or so, just like the Astray girls did.

The DOM Trooper Thread

The Astray girls were kind of annoying. And on top of that, they seemed to just get in the way. The Dom guys don't seem like that at all, but yeah, they'll die in the last episode.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

The DOM Trooper Thread

I didn't care about the astray girls at all, they felt just like generic soldiers.
    The DOM troopers are at least established as somewhat good pilots.