Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 42 discussion

Phase 42 discussion

Good episode, some good action. Considering most of what happened predictable.

Well, now you see that having a new shiny Gundam don't make you win fights. Cagalli loosing just showed that piloting skills count A LOT, and since she just cryed on her gundam on every other episode she missed some practice.

As far the Kira x Shinn fight, I don't see much ownage as Kira fans do. Actually when they both on seed mode even Shinn without his big sword and 2 boomerangs he did give Kira a surprise face. I guess it's just me that don't drool when Kira shows up.

It's just me that felt like watching some kid show like Power Rangers when those DOM actually were saying their attacks when they attacked?

Ashruan after 42 episodes found out what he wanna do with some lame cheap speech of the pink bitch princess. Ya, that was really a superb way to found his meaning of life... Seriously and how he gonna fight like that? For gods sake give the boy a wheel chair!

Phase 42 discussion

my guess as to how the EAF picked up Mwu agains was, if you remember kira was disabling MS's left and right so you get floating heaps of MS's why not look for survivors? Plausible of course.

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Curium
    Originally posted by: Mae
    It was too bad Cagalli couldn't do more, but I guess she's a politician, not a pilot.
    Acctually I thought it was interesting that Shinn acctually commented on that. He figured out that Akatsuki was the "Leader unit" but was curious why it was being piloted by an ametuer.
    He yells out "you have no skill" at her. I think this phrase summarizes Cagalli's piloting skills beautifully [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Phase 42 discussion

Hmm did anyone notice that when Kira cuts GOUFS now.. they don't even explode? Is that some sort of retardedly masterful beam saber work or something?

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Gangrel

Well, now you see that having a new shiny Gundam don't make you win fights. Cagalli loosing just showed that piloting skills count A LOT, and since she just cryed on her gundam on every other episode she missed some practice.

As far the Kira x Shinn fight, I don't see much ownage as Kira fans do. Actually when they both on seed mode even Shinn without his big sword and 2 boomerangs he did give Kira a surprise face. I guess it's just me that don't drool when Kira shows up.

It's just me that felt like watching some kid show like Power Rangers when those DOM actually were saying their attacks when they attacked?

Ashruan after 42 episodes found out what he wanna do with some lame cheap speech of the pink bitch princess. Ya, that was really a superb way to found his meaning of life... Seriously and how he gonna fight like that? For gods sake give the boy a wheel chair!
    The Akatsuki is 2 years old and was made during the first battle on Orb, so the MS isn't that good naymore compared to the new Gundams

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: zn|¹
    Hmm did anyone notice that when Kira cuts GOUFS now.. they don't even explode? Is that some sort of retardedly masterful beam saber work or something?
    Kira only disables the suitd he doesn't hit the critical areas so the pilots can surive

Originally posted by: SOLDIER [X]
    my guess as to how the EAF picked up Mwu agains was, if you remember kira was disabling MS's left and right so you get floating heaps of MS's why not look for survivors? Plausible of course.
    corect me if I'm wrong but at the end of seed Kira didn't have a no killing polecy and killed his oponents

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Madell
    The Akatsuki is 2 years old and was made during the first battle on Orb, so the MS isn't that good naymore compared to the new Gundams
    I'm just nitpicking, but I would assume it was built before the first battle on Orb, not during.

Originally posted by: zn|¹
    Where have you been, its been like that since Freedom reappeared in Destiny. The best example of that skill would probably be when he took out Saviour.

Originally posted by: Deamon007
    corect me if I'm wrong but at the end of seed Kira didn't have a no killing polecy and killed his oponents
    He picked up the no killing policy around the time he picked up Freedom. You can see in the battle in Alaska when he shows up that he is aiming for non-vital targets. However, in that final battle he may have gone against that. He has never acctually SAID he will not kill any more, but he prefers to avoid it when possible. The final battle of SEED was just too large for him to really have that option too much, even so he kept it too a minimum. Also he may have been angry about the use of nukes again. He was definatly angry at Providence (Rau) though since he killed Flay.

It has been several months since I last saw it, but IIRC Kira killed Rau, and destroyed one EAF ship most likly killing all aboard. I think the rest of his shots just disabled.

Missing Nin

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Gangrel

Well lets see first off the reason why a Shiney new Gundam usually makes the pilot win is due to the fact most pilots only get there new Gundam after there abilities excede those of the capabilities of there current gundam. IE Athrun, Kira and Shinn. Calgari on the other hand got her new toy only because Kira ran off with her old one to go save Lacus.

As for the Fight with Kira Vs Shinn... Lets see Kira had Shinn in a position where had he wanted to he could have easily killed him where as Shinn did basically nothing to Kira I don't believe he landed a single hit and the most surprizing thing he did was leave the battlefield in the middle of the fight.

The Dom troopers work as a group of 3 this means that announcing there moves over the Radio is the best way for them to quardinate there attacks I definatly did not get any kiddy feel from this at all.

As for your complaining about the whole Lacus has a talk with Athrun and he finds his resolve. The whole point of the last clip show was to show what Athrun had been spending his time thinking about while stuck in bed. The fact his talk with Lacus made him finally make a choice was neither sudden or unreasonable as she was his fiance and has always been one of the true friends he has been able to confide in and reley on for help.

Phase 42 discussion

i agree with everything there except for 1 thing. kira could have only killed shin because shin wasnt in berzerker. kira turned berzerker first then after shin did and thats when the battle got intense. i would say they are about equal skilled. the only hit kira got was when he was in berzerker and shin wasnt. also, shin didnt use his palm cannon (sorta unexpected imo). since the palm cannon is unexpected by kira he porbably coulda gotten a sneaky hit. kira knows how to dodge swords and laser blasts but i dont think he would expect getting touched by a hand. infact, when he fought against duel gundam yzak and kira locked hands, yzak then used his shoulder cannon, kira matrix dodged, then sliced yzak's legs off. if shin and kira locked hands which would probably happened if shin tried to punch him, freedom would be handless lmao.

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: DDBen

As for your complaining about the whole Lacus has a talk with Athrun and he finds his resolve. The whole point of the last clip show was to show what Athrun had been spending his time thinking about while stuck in bed. The fact his talk with Lacus made him finally make a choice was neither sudden or unreasonable as she was his finance and has always been one of the true friends he has been able to confide in and reley on for help.
    you mean fiance, lol, finance would be a little weird if he viewed her in a monetary form. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Phase 42 discussion

LOL. actually, that wouldnt be hard to imagine.

Phase 42 discussion

er i could be wrong about this but back when mew died his helm cracked you can not surive in space without a helm, its not a matter of holding yur breath its more of a matter of it being cold as shit i mean real cold, not to mention im pretty sure that yur organs would like expload out yo body, but this is anime so im not sure.

now if its relly mew only one thing wil be worse if he dies AGAIN im serious bring him back then kill him again and ill throw up
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Phase 42 discussion

Neobear,the helmet was removed in the SEED specials,ok?
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
    i agree with everything there except for 1 thing. kira could have only killed shin because shin wasnt in berzerker. kira turned berzerker first then after shin did and thats when the battle got intense. i would say they are about equal skilled. the only hit kira got was when he was in berzerker and shin wasnt. also, shin didnt use his palm cannon (sorta unexpected imo). since the palm cannon is unexpected by kira he porbably coulda gotten a sneaky hit. kira knows how to dodge swords and laser blasts but i dont think he would expect getting touched by a hand. infact, when he fought against duel gundam yzak and kira locked hands, yzak then used his shoulder cannon, kira matrix dodged, then sliced yzak's legs off. if shin and kira locked hands which would probably happened if shin tried to punch him, freedom would be handless lmao.
    Kira probebly ( like most of the world sins it was brodcasted over the entire world ) know about Destiny's hand canons and if he didnt see it there Athrun will mostlikely have told him

Phase 42 discussion

I have one theory on Mwu's "recovery" though i don't have any facts to back it up.
    He was wearing that helmet all the time while in EA. When Kira disabled his Windam, helmet broke.
    It might be some kind of "brain conditioning" device. Once helmet is is no more he might revert back to old Mwu.
    Just my five cents...

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Chris_Xion
    WHAT?

are you saying that they made some edited crap and removed the the part wear his helm cracked, lol that would explan alot. of course that would also be extra super gay mode as well =/
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: NeoBear
    WHAT?

are you saying that they made some edited crap and removed the the part wear his helm cracked, lol that would explan alot. of course that would also be extra super gay mode as well =/
    All 3 SEED movies are edited crap. Or more precisely said - edited to crapiness.
    They cut out way too much material from there. In first movie you can barely distinguish EA from ZAFT.
    In 2nd movie during that big fight between Strike, Buster, Blitz, Duel and Aegis which happened arround episode 33 i think, Strike just chages his packs ... in one shot you see Aile Strike, next shot it is Sword Strike and so on. Just like that. No Sky Graspers delivering them, nothing. One pack in one shot, other in next shot.
    People who will watch these movies instead of series will go "WTF??!!". I guess Fukuda wanted to go for original Gundam movie Trilogy but he is far from it. There are few minutes added animation in the beginning of movie 1 and some bits here and there but movies still are ... inadequate to series. Can't be watched instead of series.

Phase 42 discussion

While the specials might suck badly, they do have an extended Kira/Flay sex scene as well as Cagalli shower fanservice.

Phase 42 discussion

So what? If they had not showed Rau dying at the end would you argue he is still alive? Just because the movies failed to show something from the series does not mean that the event never happens it just means the movies didn;t show it.

Phase 42 discussion

um terra extra sex and cagalli in the shower.... are you being serious cause i have nothing qued in bt at the moment but i can fix that?