Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 42 discussion

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    lol Terra prolly won't ever happen. I just figured you had gotten the point out why wasting ur time repeating something that we know you won't accept till hardcore stuff is out.
    Did I say I haven't accepted it? Lo and behold, I did not!
    Unlike you however, I feel it would be nice if they actually told us why things happen instead of just downright accepting that they do.

Also, I reserve the right to write whatever I want exactly how many times I feel like it.
    The fact that you seem to get annoyed by it is actually sort of a bonus to me. Teehee.

As for predicting the show, I was talking specfically about what Kira has been doing the last few episodes. If you couldn't see Kira coming to save Cagalli's ass, then you are unfortunately a moron. Anyone could predict that.

Phase 42 discussion

Well from the look on Ramius's face we just may end up with that. The evidence keeps stacking up but its almost certain now it is Mwu. But atleast we're accepting things things that are possibilities. Wait till we see the army of Kira clones that they have fighting for them piloting some new type of MS on EA. I mean if they are gonna clone anybody. Thats who they would clone.
    Well the whole "Ultimate Coordinator" thing was difficult to begin with. There were a lot of failures, and IIRC the people who acctually succeeded in creating Kira were killed by Blue Cosmos.

Also if they are going to show how Mwu "was" saved I would assume it would be in Destiny Astray or something like that, just like Lowe saving Kira from Strike's remains appeared only in Astray.

I've stated this before, but I still believe that if there was any chance Mwu was still alive it would have been the Archangel that recovered him. They were they only ones that were right there when Strike exploded (well the Dominion was, but that didn't last long).

Freki my mind is alil tired what are some ways that he could make exact same phrases that Mwu would of made. Or knowing security codes for a ship he never has been on. The helmet was edited out of the movie so he may of had his helmet. And even if he didn't have a helmet he is capable of being in space for a few seconds before going unconcious. Then there are a few minutes which he has in which someone could revive him. Its not as farfetched as it sounds. And thats if he hadnt had a helmet. I can concede there is still a small percent chance that it is a clone if they really did improve the cloning technology.
    Mwu was a famous EAF Ace pilot, so that quote may be available on the CE version of the Internet. He may have said it to try and make Ramius feel better (it was quite obvious how she was feeling). It wouldn't be the first time a guy messed up trying to guess what would make a women feel better.

Phase 42 discussion

I just hope that whenever the truth about the retrieval of Mwu's body comes out (if it ever does) it will be reasonable.
    I can't for the life of me find a reason to why somebody would pick up a half-dead body in outer space, close to the end of a war that is about to decide the future for everyone no less.

Phase 42 discussion

kira dissappointed me once again... shoulda just used his chest cannon along with his rail guns to finish shin off..

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: k_truong
    kira dissappointed me once again... shoulda just used his chest cannon along with his rail guns to finish shin off..

Um you wanted him to use his chest cannon point blank? Thats like suicide..

Phase 42 discussion

naw wut would have been cool is if when he backed up off him he fliped him the finger or some shit as if to say " yup and i killed yo woman too suck it "
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Phase 42 discussion

Personally, I felt Kira did the right thing. He showed Shin that he could've ended him right then and there but chose not to. Kira doesnt fight for revenge, but for what he believes in, and part of that belief is the sanctity of life. Besides, I think if anyone needs to hand Shin a true beat down, to get it through his gundanium thick skull that he's being used, it should be Athrun.

Athrun: "I taught you, I defended you, and I even trusted you and you tried to kill me. And to make it worse, you did it while I had an innocent on board. Your a tool and your either going to wake up right now and smell what Dullindal's shoveling, or I'll end you."

Or something like that.
    As much as I'm looking forward to the fight between the four of them next episode. I personally, am more interested in the fallout of the world learning that there are two Lacus. I mean who will they believe, how will they decide which is the real one. And how will Meer handle the original stepping forward to reclaim her rightful place.

Meer: "No, the love and adoration of the people are mine! you can't have them!!"

Lacus: "Witch please, you couldn't even hold on to Athrun."

Well, maybe something like that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Sechs
    As much as I'm looking forward to the fight between the four of them next episode. I personally, am more interested in the fallout of the world learning that there are two Lacus. I mean who will they believe, how will they decide which is the real one. And how will Meer handle the original stepping forward to reclaim her rightful place.
    Well they just have to compare what they look like to her pictures from the last war and before. There are some noticable differances. They even had some of the Minerva mechanics mention them. Despite that confusion will rule.

Phase 42 discussion

i know ill catch some kind of hate for this but i hate both of them pink haired bitches they only way for redemtion would be to have them fight it out to the death

in some mud

neked
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Phase 42 discussion

Strike freedom owned this episode [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I wana see IJ beat the shit out of legend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Missing Nin

Phase 42 discussion

I could be nuts but the part before the opening seemed to have things like Neo being given a skygrasper added in randomly among scenes that we already saw. If all of the scenes were shown previously ignore this it just seemed odd to me.

That being said Kira saving Calgari was a absolute given. While Lacus piloting Infinate justice to Earth was kind of random as I just don't see her all 3 doms and Kira randomly leaving Eternal which is now likely to be hunted in space with nothing but Gaia and possibly Strike rogue(if they have the extra parts and a acceptable pilot) to defend it when before Kira they said it could barely hold off a single nazca class ship.

The Doms to me had a great intro they neither seemed to powerful or to week as they are obviously elite soldiers. It was nice to see them making such a differnce in the battle lines but not have to watch Talia complaining about them or any other random ship captain for that matter.

As for Destiny running out of power and getting a refit mid battle. This basically gives us a lot of questions that we have never had to deal with before in a battle. For instance once you go seed is there a sort of reset before you can go seed again as Shin was obviously not in seed mode while talking to Rey and Lunimaria.. (please note kira remained in seed mode and continued to work on the Zaft mobile suits in the area. As far as Destiny running out of power that is just odd all around we have never seen a powerguage in a Nuclear mobile suit before. Its quite possible this was just the result of taking a direct hit from the railguns at very close range and that sucked some of the reserves needing the suit to have a chance to replenish them in order to continue to fight at full power.

All of that said it was a exceptable episode more Neo is Mwu stuff which is just making it harder and harder to deney without any solid proof. I expect the next episode to be a solid battle with Impulse being frozen if it launches by Merin talking to Lunimaria and letting her know what really happed.

Phase 42 discussion

Freki my mind is alil tired what are some ways that he could make exact same phrases that Mwu would of made.
    I didn't say there would be reasonable reasons, just that reasons no more unreasonable then Neo being Mwu. I never saw the movie so I didn't know they edited out the helmet, but the fact that it is still floating in space in the series remains. I don't think you can say he still had a helmet just because they didn't show the helmet in the movie. And like I said before if the writers wanted they could add in some crap about cellular memory or some other stupid thing to make a clone of Mwu very similar to the real thing, or Neo could have been cloned long before Mwu died and they could have shared some mental connection being newtypes. None of these theories are any good but I don't see them being any worse then Mwu was floating through space and some unknown ship decided that they would go searching around a warzone for dead bodies that weren't quite dead yet while remaining unnoticed by any other person on the battlefield. I am not dismissing the chance that Neo=Mwu either but I need something more then using the same line and Neo, an EAF soldier, knowing the code for the bridge on an EAF ship.

Phase 42 discussion

A farfetched possibility... perhaps Mwu's body was picked up during the heat/confusion of battle by the EAF; considering his history/value, as well as the developments taking place throughout that time, suppose the EAF managed to capture... most of him, a little after he was 'blown away'. Perhaps he was put through intense recovery and something similar to what the Extended are put through--hence his memory loss, or maybe memory 'hiding'? We know that the Extended are conditioned such that their memory is heavily compromised--I don't think they're, as someone in EAF (one of the earlier episodes) put it, 'brainwashed' (see: Stellar). Assume Mwu underwent similar treatment... if such were the case--Mwu being under a project/division relevent to the Extended operation--it would explain how Neo came to command 3 Extended and how he tends to say things reminiscent of Mwu's past.

Apart from that (going on the Mwu=Neo scenario), memory loss could occur due to lack of oxygen. Else, I've no clue.

Can't wait for the next episode, hehe.

Phase 42 discussion

Not too bad an ep. Plenty of things blowing up. People can talk about plot until we're all blue in the face, but we all know everyone watches GSD for the pretty explosions :P

I like Kira and Shinn's fight, the move where Kira disarmed Shinn by cathcing the saber in his suit's hands was nice. I don't think there was any real danger of Shinn running out of energy. Rey just wanted to call him back to get him to cool down some, and maybe give him another saber, since it looks like that is the only thing that can really damage Freedom.

It was too bad Cagalli couldn't do more, but I guess she's a politician, not a pilot.

The new trio beats the others so far in my book. For bonus points can anyone tell me the name of the dom pilot with the glasses?

Phase 42 discussion

Yeah, Cagalli's strong point is her political prowess not for her abilities as a MS pilot.
    DOM Pilots are Hilda Harken, Mars Simeon, and Herbert Von Reinhardt.

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: xat
    Apart from that (going on the Mwu=Neo scenario), memory loss could occur due to lack of oxygen. Else, I've no clue.

Can't wait for the next episode, hehe.
    Actually, the earlier episodes said that his memory was altered by the EAF.

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Sano
    Actually, the earlier episodes said that his memory was altered by the EAF.
    Trust me, they never said ANY such thing. I have been the most ardent opponent of believeing the whole Neo=Mwu arguement. If that had acctually been said someone would have pointed it out by now. Also I specifically watch for the stuff also, and when I'm wrong I admit it. I still say that all the "evidence" is nothing but hearsay and conjecture. There are a TON of clues that say that Neo is Mwu, but when a criminal does a good job of framing somebody there are a TON of clues that point to the innocent man.

Originally posted by: Chris_Xion
    Thanks for the info,Guardian,i was going to say that after watching phase 42 8 times now,i finally noticed that new suit Dearka got is a Gunner Zaku Phantom,but are those twin packs behind it Blaze missile packs?
    That is a Blaze ZAKU Phantom. There are no Gunner ZAKU Phantoms. Don't ask me why, I have absolutely no clue. Of course I'm just basing that off of MAHQ which has seperate listings for Blaze ZAKU Warrior/Phantom, Slash ZAKU Warrior/Phantom, and Gunner ZAKU Warrior (the Warrior/Phantom are 2 seperate listings but I didn't want to type it out, which probably would have been shorter then this note though).

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Phase 42 discussion

Its true of what they say. The last one is always the best one. In this case. The last episodes are always the best one.

I have been waiting since for ages for a evenly matched, seed mode between the two fighters, and full concentration fight against Kira and Shinn. And what makes it even better is that next eps. It will be a two on two fight. Loved the part where Kira holds Destiny's bigass saber with his hands and shoots his two cannons to disarm him. Obviously, he had a straight shot to annihilate Destiny but of course cause of his non killing code he just disarmed him. Of course Shinn didn't go unnoticed saying "If that was the beam...do you want to say that....it would have been over already!!!!" and BAM Shinn seed mode!!! freagin awesome!!. And the SF song that plays everytime he comes out now is also a big plus.

Rey looked really pissed that both the AA and the pilot of Freedom, with a new stronger unit to boot were still alive.

Cagallis back to her normal self finally!!

Athrun is out with IJ

Neo comes back saying Mwu saying. I wonder??

And its all gonna get even better.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Mae
    Not too bad an ep. Plenty of things blowing up. People can talk about plot until we're all blue in the face, but we all know everyone watches GSD for the pretty explosions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I like Kira and Shinn's fight, the move where Kira disarmed Shinn by cathcing the saber in his suit's hands was nice. I don't think there was any real danger of Shinn running out of energy. Rey just wanted to call him back to get him to cool down some, and maybe give him another saber, since it looks like that is the only thing that can really damage Freedom.

It was too bad Cagalli couldn't do more, but I guess she's a politician, not a pilot.

The new trio beats the others so far in my book. For bonus points can anyone tell me the name of the dom pilot with the glasses?
    You forgot the Kira destroyed both of his beam boomerangs which Shinn threw at Cagalli...
    And in sub you can hear Ray telling Shinn that he needs to be resupplied.

Phase 42 discussion

Originally posted by: Mae
    Acctually I thought it was interesting that Shinn acctually commented on that. He figured out that Akatsuki was the "Leader unit" but was curious why it was being piloted by an ametuer.