Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Well, season 2 is coming to an end and i've been what you people thought about if fukuda made a THIRD season of Gundam Seed. So far, from what I've seen of GSD, it's been crap. the sequel to the stellar first season has really been a bust and instead, GSD should be renamed "how many ways fukuda can screw up a gundam series". so, in order to preserve the shit that's come out, i just hope fukuda quits while he's ahead.

No, i do not hope there's a third season of Gundam Seed. I'll rather wait for some new gundam to come out than watch another craptacular gundam series made by fukuda's greedy self.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

hmmmm i just wish fukuda isnt the director of Gs 3 if it comes

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Me too !! And it would be really nice if there was a gundam series after GSD and i hope that one will be like GS even better to watch than just looking at the mess he made to the series

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I hope there isn't a Seed season 3....

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

i think b4 they try 2 make a GS3 I think they should make finish the astray and MSV

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I suppose I'm the only one in the world who acctually LIKES Destiny - SEED was great, and Destiny (IMO) is very close to it, though it isn't finished yet so SEED remain better.

Anyway, I don't see why so many people hate the show, it's got everything SEED had, minus a few annoying characters, and a few to many Gundams, but other than that, I love it to death.

Having said that, I'd vote no 3rd series depending on how Destiny leaves off, (I personally hated the way SEED ended, and that's probably why Destiny fits so well with me).

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Me want animated Astray!

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

It would be a sad thing if this universe isn't explored some more. Destiny has been so-so (if Shinn remains a violent peacemaker i'll be happy) and SEED was awesome (albeit the ending was rushed).

I've heard that the next Gundam is going to be a completely different universe. I guess we can only hope that the they'll revisit this universe soon.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

The only way I think i could tolerate a season 3 is if the show got away from all the current characters in GSD. GSD has shown that they ran out of ways to develop the SEED characters anymore, Kira hasn't changed at all, and Cagalli and Athrun are finally getting back to where they were when SEED ended, so it would prolly be the same for GSD characters in a third season. As I don't see that happening I voted No for a third season, prolly best for gundam to make a clean break from this universe for the next season

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

They can never make to much SEED. From what i have heard ZZ sucks but the UC series coming after has been good so it's possible to still make a good sequal to Destiny. And please stop refer to it as seasons which it isn't, it is two diffrent -series- not seasons. Gundam SEED -series- 1 and Gundam SEED Destiny -series- 2.

If Fukuda steps away from SEED it got all the potential in the world to become something great.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I would have to wonder if they made another seed who the bad guys would be i mean lord wear do all these people keep coming from? not to mention if they do make another season we will have to have the standed death ray weapon like the one they have been showing looks like a big ass pipe how do you hide crap like that?
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

There can always show up new bad guys.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I've enjoyed GS/D very much, having another could work or it could fail, I'd have to vote for wait until GSD finishes before I can decide whether there should be another series.

They'll have to figure out another face mask design!

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: kAi
    having another could work or it could fail
    You really think so?

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I want another season.

Despite the fact that Destiny has been too much Kira orgasming, I really love this show.
    I still see the new Destiny eps as the highlight of the week (along with getting drunk of course).

I want more. More. More. ALWAYS!
    It might be greedy, it might not use all it's potential, but it's still the best series I've ever seen (along with Seed of course).

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

The only way I'd want a 3rd SEED series is if it was Astray and followed the manga faithfully.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I really liked GS but GSD is way better.

PS: Fukuda PRODUCE a THIRD Season, I COMMAND YOU.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

If it happens, it oughta be Kira's downfall; GS, a story of tragedy -- I want!

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I'm wanting a sequal after GSD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] because I've enjoy this series very much as Seed also.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I love Gundam, and Seed really was an excellent series. Destiny has its good aspects but really has started to fizzle and piss me off a bit after episode 31. I think they have a great setting and the Coordinator/Natural thing is an excellent concept.

But I still don't want a sequel to Destiny.

As much as I'd love to see more Gundam I don't quite trust them to do justice with another series off the Seed arc. I went into Destiny with an open mind and really enjoyed it as it first started out and got going. I liked the new characters and plot and was able to forgive the "Quick! Throw together a sequel!" feel of it, for awhile. But as the series is drawing to a close I really feel a little cheated, a little jaded and sometimes embarassed for getting on this bandwagon. I started to feel like Destiny was just a continuation for the sake of making more money, for the sake of selling more model kits, and using the Gundam name as a springboard. What I find I dislike the most is the repetitive feel to the series, the sheer predictability of it all. I'm not intrigued by Dullindal anymore, I don't give a shit about Kira and crew anymore. Well I could go on for hours about this, but I'll post some more later.

Don't get me wrong. I still love Gundam. I just don't want to see a great thing being run into the ground for greedy bastards' ambitions. I also feel like the story and characters are hitting a wall, and a fresh start with new faces would do the franchise a lot of good.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".