Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: mage
    Originally posted by: kAi
    having another could work or it could fail
    You really think so?
    I'd have to vote for wait until GSD finishes

Never seen something put like this before? You read the whole sentence with it.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

would always (ALWAYS!!) want another season!!...even though half the time i dont like what the director do to the storyline!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

eg. killing off heine in a few eps.. ¬_¬

btw...hey every1... (1st post)

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I think it would be better off with an OVA. A full sequel series? Nah, bad idea. They'd run out of ideas before that happened. At least let Lacus KISS Kira for once, god dammit! Throw in some gratuitous sex scenes as well, like they did for the GS Movies. Nah, just kidding. But at least finish it up with a bang!

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

a big NO! But an Astray anime would be nice(without Fuck-uda of course)

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

seed destiny is already milked for all its worth...its impossible to squeeze another story and season outa this....so, no.(even though i would like it)

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Well, how about a series that shows the events before, during and after Destiny from a different perspective, namely that of Yzak and Dearka. I imagine that they have not been sitting on their rears during this war. What battles and decisions did they face, what obstacles did they have to overcome, and what disagreements may have strained their friendship. Heck, we could even show how the characters from Astray got along while the known world plunged once more to war.

The series could change between the three stories. Yzak and his unit fighting the war and dealing with a growing suspicion that something is wrong in the upper echelons of ZAFT. Lowe and his junk guild, are busy trying to make money, while repairing the damage wrought in the war as well as provide assistants to any innocents caught in the crossfire. Mean while Gai Murakumo and the Serpent Tail do covert ops for whichever side's paying better wages at the moment, while also handling an out break of raiders and other opportunist who've decided to pray on the defenseless (But not penniless) people of the system.

Just my thoughts on a possible third season.

Actually, if there is another season of Seed, my question is who do you want directing it?

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

hmmm, season 3 would be fun,

Kira as a father??? giving advise to his kid('s)

but, then again, i would love to see a new 08th MS kinda thing, i loved that one.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

[stuff like this has been said already on this thread. so here it is again!] As cool as some parts of GS and Destiny were, i still wouldn't want a 3rd series. Kira can't really get anymore godlier, athrun and kagalli went in a backwards circle [looking for dif. words to phrase my thoughts ><] and i don't really like any of the new characters [except Heine, and the "new", now dead -_- druggies]. Not to mention another continuation would mean even more new characters.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Voted no on 3rd series. Would be cool to see Astray side stories animated but only in the case if Fukuda stays away from their production .
    Big NO on the 3rd SEED...

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I guess it would be nice to have a 3rd season. I really enjoy the seed seasons. But they have to change the enemies. I'm starting to doubt there will never be peace between the coordinators and naturals.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I'll wait and see how they finish this series, if they finished it right yea maybe a 3rd one would be boring, but if not then hell yea. I loved GS/D and would like some more. but if they going to make a new one I hope they won't make a lot of recap eps.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

if they have to make a 3rd season, keep the old cast as far away from it as possible. Maybe guest appearances or something of the sort. However a new story with new characters simply based in the GS universe. i mean its kind of like they have a foundation to do different stuff with a new show and they dont have to worry about that. Hence maybe they can really focus on other things like how to handle the characters eand stuff and really make a story out of it. Besides we could all do with a lot of explaining about things like SEED mode(what it REALLY is?) whos a newtype, who isnt?, the whole genetic deal, How much a diff does all this stuff make, etc. Dusn seem like destiny will get to explaining all that but new storylines could set in the same setting could look at it from a whole new angle

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Fukada will probably make a series 3 if he wants to sell more model kits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: Miro69
    Well, season 2 is coming to an end and i've been what you people thought about if fukuda made a THIRD season of Gundam Seed. So far, from what I've seen of GSD, it's been crap. the sequel to the stellar first season has really been a bust and instead, GSD should be renamed "how many ways fukuda can screw up a gundam series". so, in order to preserve the shit that's come out, i just hope fukuda quits while he's ahead.

No, i do not hope there's a third season of Gundam Seed. I'll rather wait for some new gundam to come out than watch another craptacular gundam series made by fukuda's greedy self.
    if you had read newtype, you should have read it long time ago that the CVs did say "after 3 years, seed seriesis finally done"
    also..if you paid attention to bandai's reports....they stated that on 2007 sept there is another gundam serie coming out...not seed anymore. also, fudoka is not the director for it

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Based on how popular a show is those things can always change. There is no gaurantee that they won't do another SEED series.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Based on how popular a show is those things can always change. There is no gaurantee that they won't do another SEED series.
    well..seed series is definitely ending

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: RTX-008L
    Originally posted by: PSJ
    well..seed series is definitely ending
    you never know, afterall, we don't know how japanese citizens feel about gsd, for all we know they could be writing to fukuda for another seed series

Ovan, The Rebirth

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

It's sad, but I really wish Kira wouldn't have survived that nuclear blast he was literally sitting on top of.

To me, that pilot showed promise, but when I saw Freedom blow up, I was sad, happy and dissapointed at the same time... sad because Kira was pretty much my favorite pilot to date and just had to grow up a bit more before surpassing Amuro himself, so seing him die was a bit of a shock. Then I was happy, because this would be pretty much the first time a main character to a series would die in Gundam, making it that much closer to what war is supposed to be like and also, giving it that feel you can only get out of anticipation for the next unexpected thing and dissapointed because deep down, I knew this was too good to be true and that he'd mirraculously survive and at worst get a scar or two out of it, but still be able to pilot his next machine...

Kira really should have just died and have his new machine assigned to someone else. The show went pretty much downwards after that.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

[quote]
    Originally posted by: SkyReaper
    It's sad, but I really wish Kira wouldn't have survived that nuclear blast he was literally sitting on top of.

When?

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

When Freedom got skewered by Impulse.