Thread: Believe

Believe

i serched back pretty far in these fourms and i have been looking at a grip of bt sites i was wondering if someone could help me find the op song to GS that they started useing around ep 27 i think its called believe thats like the bestest damned gs song ever =) heck i even dl the whole gs ost to get that one song but i cant find that either

but if im asking for something i should not just ignore/ delete this post =O
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Believe

WTH, u kinda start talking about A and in the middle of it u continue with B, i get u want a song, but from GS or GSD? and, have u tried to google the lyrics? that will help u get the song's title, after that just use some P2P program.

EDIT: PS, I cant belive u answered ur own question with ur question.

Person A asks Person B
    Person A: Which time is it?
    Person B: I dont know, Which time is it?

or something like that.

Believe

yeah sigh im not relly sure how that happen i wasnt sure wut that was so i clicked it =/

but the song im talkign about is from GS its the one wear they first started showing freedom launch and then the name pops up they started using it on ep 27 im pretty sure its called BELIEVE cause half way thru the credits they show the name like they do with most openings

i actually did try google and it came up with all kinds of stuff
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

Believe

You can download Believe at Gendou's Anime Music. You have to register but its free.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Believe

dood if you feel a slight tug down below thats just me swinging on your nuts thanks bro =)

Believe

Originally posted by: NeoBear
    yeah sigh im not relly sure how that happen i wasnt sure wut that was so i clicked it =/
    I guess "mark this message as the answer" is a pretty hard statement to figure out.

Anyway, what you just said in the post above is the gayest thing I've heard all day.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Believe

i know its was my first ever post man give a brother a brek ill try to keep the stupidity/gayness in check from here on hommie

Believe

We're not related, don't call yourself a brother.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Believe

i think he is saying all the stuff cuz hes black =/

Believe

Yeah, i think so too. But please, i did posted for a first time some weeks ago and i decided to wait before clicking it. It took me 1 minute to figure it out after it was posted.

Believe

i have been coming here for like almost a year but i never posted cause i knew id get no love from you mofos but thanks anyway lol (in real life niggas)

Believe

i have been coming here for like almost a year but i never posted cause i knew id get no love from you mofos but thanks anyway lol (in real life niggas)
    it says u joined 8/5/05 u joined 2day

Believe

He means he is just sneaking in the forums for a year, he signed up just recently.

Believe

You need to earn your love in this place. No one will think you are a great guy for no reason.

Go to Gendou.com and get Believe. As for that other song i don't know. Try Akatsuki no kuruma.

Believe

And please keep the street slang of the forums. This is a message board, not a ghetto.