Thread: Shinkon Gattai Godannar

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

I know Shinkon Gattai Godannar was licensed by adv..but i was wodnering if i could stil lfind torrents for eps 14 and up...i have 1-13 but no 14-26..i went on baka updates saw that you would still dl 13-26 animeone but the link doesnt work

can anyone help please??

Please post in the correct section next time. Moved to Anime Downloads.

GotWoot Moderator

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

I'm presuming that you mean the Second Season of Shinkon Gattai Godannar since the first season only had 13 episodes. If so, then you get it from either MiniNova or Bogaa. Not sure who the subbers are, but they are most likely AonE because they were 1 of only 2 fansubbers who completed the series. Hope I could help.

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

wow thanks alot..i think i did a search in mininova but i dont thin kthat came up haha...man but no seeders..thanks

EnZimE

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

I just need episodes 25 and 26 of this series and im done. If anyone can help me just getting those 2, then ill do what i can to help you out.

Makondo

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

Hi, I have those files by AonE but I'm lacking episodes 14, 15, 16, 23 and 24 (damn HD crash!). Make a torrent or something for these episodes, upload them to a good tracker and I'll do the same with episodes 25 & 26. Then we could make a poll and ask if there are people interested in the whole season(s) and we could set up a torrent with all the chapters. Let me know if you're interested.
    By the way, is there an archive with this series on some kind of official AonE IRC channel? I remember I checked an AonE (or was F-B?) channel a long time ago, but all I could find was Naruto. Anyway, if anyone can tell me of a channel serving the second season of Godannar, I'd apreciate it very much.

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

It would be better to get a torrent with all the episodes and just don't download the ones that you already have.

Makondo

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

That would be perfect, but there aren't any active torrents with the series by AonE that I'm aware of [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

btfan

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

Think you can find it at the Pirate Bay;

TORRENT

Makondo

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

Thanks a lot for that torrent! Finally my collection is complete again. THANKS!

lilblink14

Shinkon Gattai Godannar

does anyone have all esp one cd ? i would pay 25 for all esp