Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Phase 41 Discussion

Phase 41 Discussion

Damn, I hate these recap episodes, Damn Harotori, for making a version 2, i started my downloaded when I went to work, and thought it would be done when I get back, but they bring out a version 2. Not watching it again though.

Phase 41 Discussion

Originally posted by: Curium
    Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
    They surely messed up in some part, i cant blame them, a recap episode must be hard to sub, or boring, after all they sub what they like, but a recap kinda its the opossite. If i werent like i am, kinda like a collector, i would keep Cellphone and Seed's Phase 40 and delete phase 41, but i cant leave behind one file plus it really contributes to the story, the problem is the time in which was aired, the b4 explained would apply to GSD EDITED.
    EDITED takes place between episode 15 and 16.
    I know, but still is an episode, recap.

Phase 41 Discussion

Originally posted by: kAi
    Damn, I hate these recap episodes, Damn Harotori, for making a version 2, i started my downloaded when I went to work, and thought it would be done when I get back, but they bring out a version 2. Not watching it again though.
    And SEED-Fansubs haven't even subbed 41st yet... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Phase 41 Discussion

Originally posted by: Marcis
    Originally posted by: kAi
    And SEED-Fansubs haven't even subbed 41st yet... [img][/img]
    i'm downloading my versions of GSD episodes for collection at Seed Fansubs, do anyone know other groups that sub well? It seems Seed Fansub always have their episodes late.

Phase 41 Discussion

Originally posted by: alex_milliardo_zilch
    i'm downloading my versions of GSD episodes for collection at Seed Fansubs, do anyone know other groups that sub well? It seems Seed Fansub always have their episodes late.
    Its not so much that they are late, and more that they don't care about episode 41 since it is a recap episode. If you search back through this thread you will find a link for the Haro^2-Tori^2 version, they are just as good. Personally I don't burn right away so I will continue to wait.

Phase 41 Discussion

Seed-Fansubs Phase 41 is out.

http://seed.eatshoe.com/

About time, not that i care. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

EDIT1:
    Seed-Fansubs' Phase 41

EDIT2: Ok, i couldnt make the link work the other way so i wil let it the way it works.