Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 666 Satan

Chapter 27 has been scanlated and is available Here

Pretty awesome chapter too.

Chapter 28 is now available... if anyone still cares?
    http://stoptazmo.com/downloads/get_f...6satan_028.zip
    Last edited by Sidnne; Wed, 05-17-2006 at 08:32 PM.

Just read up to chapter 34...

This series gets better and better every chapter. I had my doubts at the beginning of the manga, but it has turned out to be quite good. Anyone else still reading this?

Yep, I still read it and I love it. I check for updates weekly.

There had been a dry spell for a while when new scans weren't being released. Thankfully its picked up in the past month or two and new scans are being released weekly.

This current tournament is pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Indeed, this tournament is going to be kickass... I'm pretty sure that after this they'll gain a new companion, I just hope it isn't the fat kid with the fish sword, he blows.

I'm still confused about how that whole Angels/Satan shit is supposed to work.

Besides those charts that have appeared in a few chapters, I don't think they have ever explained the Angels and Devils roles. In fact, I can't recall any mention of Angels prior to chapter 34. So yeah, I'm confused about that myself.

If they do get a new companion, it likely will be the fat fish guy, since he is going to look for them for help. But it could also be the girl... Anna I think her name is.
    The other strong possibility would be Jin, Jio's friend from like chapter 2 or 3 who we thought had died. They do a terrible job of hiding the fact that the mysterious kid in the cloak is him, and Jio should be slapped for not noticing him yet.

StopTazmo has up to chapter 41 scanned now. http://www.stoptazmo.com/666satan/

I really like the way this series moves, nothing ever feels like its dragging on.

An angel and another demon at this tournament, pretty interesting.

I just read up to chapter 56...

Spoilers up to chapter 56....

I'm very glad they did the time jump, and I also liked how they used Ruby. She was a worthless character when it came to dangerous situations, so giving her a "sleeping beauty" role was a good idea in my opinion.

End