Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tenjou Tenge Manga

RE: Tenjou Tenge manga

Sorry Saruto, your faced with trying IRC or no tenten manga at all. Fugu removed the BT from his site because TenTen is licensed now in the US.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

IT GOT LICENSED!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
    ppl have to stop licensing or else i'm going to be really deprived. naruto manga is licensed but it doesn't stop ppl from translating that. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! just when the story is really exciting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I tried my best...

Sons of bitches. how dare they liscense it. just when i was really getting into it too. well does anyone at least know where on irc i could find the manga.

Be a collector of Tenjou Tenge Manga like me and you just have to worry when the next volume will be available for you to buy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...

Purchase. are you actually suggest i actually purchase this stuff?

WELL, i suppose i could do that. it is intersting after all. but why purchase something when you can get it for free.

Tenjou Tenge manga

That's because you can read them anytime anywhere you like & you'll get opportunities to get stuffs that others don't, like a coupon to get the collection limited Edition items, i.e. Model & stuffs... I know that in Vol.13 there's a special edition for it, so I'm waiting patiently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm a collector of many other mangas apart from Tenjou Tenge(Hong Kong series), like Air Gear(also by Oh Great!, Taiwan series), Ikkitousen(Taiwan series, I've missed the anime and am still look for them) Bleach, Pretty Face(complete, Taiwan series), Black Cat, Kamikaze(complete, Taiwan & Hong Kong series), Eiji(Singapore series), Full Metal Alchemists(Taiwan), Full Metal Panic?(Taiwan), GTO(complete, Taiwan series) etc... Now, I'm trying to get the Hong Kong series of Initial D Vol. 1 ~ 28.

I've got a circle of manga fans who share the same interests in collecting and recommending mangas to each other and now I'm recommending them FMA & FMP.

Till date I think I've spent several $Ks in buying all these manga over the last 6 years, but with no regrets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

P.S> I also collect Animes and have bought FMP, KYO etc... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Tenjou Tenge manga

wow revival of this old thread

anyway evil-genius has released up to ch. 79. i finally got the chance to read it. the story gets better and better. i like all the new characters that are being introduced. each and everyone of them are powerful. it just makes the story more interesting. anyway i can't wait until ch. 80 is released.

I tried my best...

I thought Madoka's acetylene torch swords were awesome. And Takayanagi finally did something to make him look like less of a joke.

Im have downloaded several vols of this manga and im gonna read as soon as im finished with Lone wolf and Cub.

I just hope its better than the anime....

yeah manga>>>>>>>>>>>a nime

i thought masataka was ok from the beginning but yeah he has become better. the real joke is probably bob but can't blame him cuz he's not from the family. as for aya, i want to see her do something crazy with her ryuugan.

I tried my best...

My fav is Masatka, i feel in love with him when he jumped and kick Nagi's nose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

jjm21990

does ne1 know were to get the manga for ddl. no bit or anti-leech

Looking for the same thing, haven't found any in awhile.

mirc is safest bet

Can someone explain the last few chapters... i am so lost. These peopel are said to be "meat" and food, now is that literal or are their spirits being eaten?

does ne one know where i can get this manga starting from the beginning, volume 1.. the site given in the beginning of the post does not contain it since it got licensed

i found a torrent for vol 1 - 13 but i don't know if there's any seeders. Torrent

this link is the evil genius's bt link. it has tenjou tenge from ch. 75 and up. there's also a link you can click on that directs you to its irc chan if you have mirc. you can just check the bots (for a listing, click that little link that says 'xdcc' at the top of the page) and dl from them. Other than irc, i don't know where you can get tenjou tenge from ch.1.

I tried my best...

i got it thru mirc like u told me to.. thank you so much for helping me out

Tenjou Tenge manga

Hey guys if your a fan of Tenjo Tenge I would suggest you go Here and support the cause for an Uncesored released of the Manga in the US. I've read the CMX release and it's hevaily edited and an insult to the Author orginal work. I suggest you take the paper mail option of voiceing your disapoint ment towards the edits.

bump[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]