Thread: Chapter 189

Chapter 189

that wasnt bad, very informative [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

another vizord on the scene, seems higher rank than Hirako

Chapter 189

The transalation link is not working right
    never mind I got it

Signature by Lucifus

Chapter 189

wow this chapter was pretty...disappointing. nothing happened (i'm meaning in terms of fights) i figured ichigo would be fighting vizard now or something. Ishida going to get quincy powers? and "never interfere with shinigami"?? wtf? whats the use of quincy power then? shinigamis are "supposed" to fight hollows so he cant fight hollows or shinigami whats the point?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Chapter 189

it meant asociate with shinigami, he cant be friends with ichigo or the other shinigami. of course he can fight hollows

Chapter 189

Man you guys gotta sign up for the forums but if you guys wanna use my account (since im so nice) Name is Paulyboy, password is man123 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Other than that, no action just talk. I got the picture about Ichigos dad being someone else.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Chapter 189

low quality scanlation out at bleach7.com

Seems like Ichigo might join the Vizards and Ishida is going to get his powers back. I doubt he'll stick with his promise never to associate with shinigami again.

Chapter 189

oh, i'm sure ishida will avoid ichigo and co at first, creating some typical teenage drama/angst before they all kiss and make up and kick hollow ass together again haha

Chapter 189

Haha teenage angst... well said, Honoko.

Interesting turn of events. Now it's becoming clearer why the Vizoreds are trying so hard to get Ichigo over to their side. One is for his power, but another is also to save him from being devoured by the hollow within himself. I wonder if Urahara knows about that (actually, I'm pretty sure he does) and if he knows the way to prevent that from happening. No matter what, he'll have to catch up with Ichigo and explain the entire situation to him soon, or else, Ichigo might really be forced to go over to the side of Vizoreds just to prevent his complete hollow-nization, and that'll suck big time.

Chapter 189

Well, Ichigo being this Hollow-Shinigami, wont really be breaking what his father said.
    I was thinking that Ishida would get his powers another way, and go away from his dad, but it went the other way.

Jounin

Chapter 189

well since i could not get in on manga7's site i just got if from somewhere else.. i'll uploaded it for those of you who hasn't got it yet..

Max7 & Manga 7 scanlation

Chapter 189

Originally posted by: Honoko
    oh, i'm sure ishida will avoid ichigo and co at first, creating some typical teenage drama/angst before they all kiss and make up and kick hollow ass together again haha

most accurate prediction ever made.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba