Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    ff7(awsome story, CLOUD!!!)
    ff8( man the gf's were awesome, and squals lionheart!!)
    ffx( pretty cool)
    ffx-2( i loved those dances they did when they transformed [img][/img] )

but for best rpg, none can top grandia 2 !!! ( omg grandia 3 looks awesome!! )
    HAha i like grandia 2 but like the first grandia game more, im also waiting for grandia 3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Final Fantasy

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    oh i forgot about tactics...: (i only played it on GBA does it still count?) i'm not sure if the final fantasy tactics on GBA was the same but, it was still a great game that involved strategy, not just pressing "attack" masamuneehs i might have not played the same version but, where was cloud in FFT?
    The GBA game is called Final Fantasy Tactics:Advance or something along those lines.

It is in no way the original Final Fantasy Tactics for Playstation 1. Cloud is in FFT, but I've never played the GBA Tactics so I can't make a judgment call on that one.

Anyone who has a PS2 or a PS emulator on their computer should play Tactics for Playstation. Rocks your socks.

BTW, Chaoskiddo: How was the story line in FFT:Advance for GBA?

i guess it was different then because in Tactics:Advance it was pretty messed up, it started in reality with a guy named "marche`" with his friend "rita`" but then 1 day when they're reading a book at his house they get sucked into an alternate dimension (with his disabled brother too) and in the story you join a clan, you have to recruit people yada yada (i'm guessing this parts the same) but then when marche` meets up with some people he knew in the real world (like his brother and rita) he tries to get them to go back (you see they're in different clans) but they refuse because in the real word rita's hair is acctually snow white, so she dyes it pink so the kids wont make fun of her in the alternate dimension her air stays like that and marche's brother doesnt want to go home becuase he isnt handicapped in this world (and he becomes a prince) so marche has to pursuade them to join him (though i think he ends up killing is brother) and then there are these real enemies known as a "totem" which if you beat, they give you special powers and theres 1 totem that can penetrate your mind to display the image of someone they know you love so you cant bring yourself to fight it.
    Dude that does sound like a real Piece of Shit wearing Tactics good name into the ground. Tactics for Playstation is about a country that is just recovering from a 50 year war, with an ailing kind on the throne and two different sides getting ready to make a grab for the power. The main character is a young man from an esteemed family of nobles named Ramza. He and his sister were born from a romance that his famous father had with a commoner, and his two older half-brothers have a strained relationship with him. His best friend is a commoner named Delita Hyral.

Then a noble gets kidnapped by a group of revolutionaries and... well shit starts to hit the fan and the story builds and builds from that point, moving on to much bigger and messier things.

And the job system in Tactics is so sweet. Ninjas with their double attacks, Calcs with their ownage, I was always a favorite of Black Mage, Time Mage, Samurais and Monks.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Final Fantasy

FFT Advance was too easy and the story sucked, IMO. The only thing that was somewhat decent was how the different races had different jobs.

- Humans were all-around characters, accessing almost every job, but not excelling in any of them.
    - Vieras (pretty much women elves) had the agility based jobs (ex. archers, assassins, etc.) while having some magic support (ex. red mage, summoner)
    - Nu mous (they look like sheep) were the heavy magic casters. They're your white and black mages along with many other different magic jobs available
    - Bangaas (tall walking lizards) were the brute strength guys.
    - Moogles........ I dunno why they were put in. These guys seemed useless to me.

Long live FFT for Playstation! If only I can find it so that I can use my emulator to play it, haha.

Final Fantasy

World of Mana

Final Fantasy

I still haven't beaten FFT yet. I can't get past the 4th or 5th battle.

I agree Nai, FF6 is also my favorite because of the characters. By the way is there any difference between FF6 and the FF6 in FF Anthology? (Besides the opening)

I guess my top 5 would be:

1) FF4 - since it's the first one I played.
    2) FF6
    3) FF7
    4) FF9
    5) FF8

For me everything after FF9 wasn't as good.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Final Fantasy

Xollence, I assume you are speaking of the Dorter Archer on the roof rocks me everytime-battle.

You're going to need a couple Phoenix Downs, at least two Chemists, and a Wizard will help deal with the enemy Knight.

Let Delita and Algus handle the Archer up top, just keep everyone else together and Heal with a Priest if you have one.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Final Fantasy

FFTactics: One of the greatest games. The story was interesting and the gameplay was great.
    FFTactics Advance: Not as good as the original and the story wasn't that great, but still pretty addicting
    FF6/3:Favorite Snes game besides Mario. Lots of diffrent situations going on and that Kefka guy.
    FF7: This was a great game and all, but I didn't enjoy how each character wasnt that unique besides Limit Break. Everyone can have the same spells and same stats.
    FF8: Great Characters and interesting story, but I didnt get sucked in.
    FF9:I like this better then 7,8. I enjoy these more fantasy like games that are more in to the past. I spent many hours on tetramaster.
    FF10:Unique FF game with the sphere grid and all. I have 247 hours of gameplay for this.
    FF10-2: Even though alot of people thought this game was trash, I thought it was a fun game. Dress spheres and sphere break.
    FF11: I friend payed for my account, since he didnt play playing alone. This game takes a whole lot of time and alot of effort. I enjoyed it in the beginning, but it got kind of reptitive later on. I just started playing tetramaster instead.

Final Fantasy

FFTA is borriinngggg is there even a story line ? moogles suck bangas suck, my banga dudes on some mission and isnt back yetthis game sucks ass the battles arent even fun. human theives own though

Final Fantasy

masa do you know where I can find the FFT rom?

Final Fantasy

Who is hoping that the Final Fantasy VII tech demo is more than just a tech demo? I AM!!!! Why doesn't any other FFVII fan feel like they're being shamelessly exploited to create frenzy around something I hold so holy? Square is such a cockblock these days, unless they're afraid to fuck up the only thing they have left to exploit now.

Oh! Guess what! They're making a new Crystal Chronicles for the Nintendo Revolution so people might actually play it this time! And, Square was, like, totally two-timing Sony by praising Nintendo's Wi-Fi "vision" because Revolution is going to be all-access, all-online. Suh-wheeeeaaaaat. GotWoot?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Final Fantasy

omg you are back!!!!!, and the techdemo was just that, a demo
    -----------------

Final Fantasy

OMG Dr. Phil!!! It's so good to see you!!! "techdemo" looked like "Tecmo" for a second and I thought we were about to brawl again!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to ask: Don't you feel exploited as a FFVII fan? Aren't you feeling like Square is teasing you and confusing you and making you feel like an angst-ridden teenager again? Answers Dr. Phil. I need answers. Please, I need help to understand all this. At first Aeris was just a flat chested 3 polygon figure, but now she has the potential to be a 38 DD 100,000 polygon character. How will I deal?!

Thats enough. If you have nothing relevant to post in this thread, then don't. And stop bothering other users with your nonsense. You've been warned.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Final Fantasy

so nobody will remind me what that awsome game that wakka was obsessed with in FFX was?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Final Fantasy

Blitzball?
    EDIT: what I do not understand is how I knew this.. when i dotn even play the game too much.. since I dont have the patience and end up dieing alot due to lack of skills..

Dezalanel

Final Fantasy

It is Bltizball and it is one of my favorite Final Fantasy side games. MY favorite thing to do in FF games though is Chocobo stuff like breeding and racing. FF7 had the best chocobo stuff and FF9 had a good chocobo system too. FF8's sucked and so did 10.

Final Fantasy

I still have no idea on why the hell they slapped Cloud in FFT....

Some Moments I gotta remember in the FF series...

1. AH...the choco inbreeding...

2. Kefka's laugh....

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Final Fantasy

Originally posted by: Dezalanel
    though is Chocobo stuff like breeding and racing. FF7 had the best chocobo stuff and FF9 had a good chocobo system too. FF8's sucked and so did 10.
    Ahh. Breeding Chocobos to get the golden one. All that work and you only get the strongest summon materia in the whole game!

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Final Fantasy

Cloud ruled in FFT, too bad he started at level 1 though.

Final Fantasy

Originally posted by: ES
    I still have no idea on why the hell they slapped Cloud in FFT....

Some Moments I gotta remember in the FF series...

1. AH...the choco inbreeding...

2. Kefka's laugh....
    Ah, I gotta add one to that list.

FF8 - During that flashback with Laguna and his gang. Kiros and Ward were knocked out, so Laguna threw them off the cliff, thinking how crazy they were jumping from such a height. He starts to climb down, but ends up slipping and falling as well.

I thought that was one of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Who the hell would throw their teammates off a cliff and put the blame on them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy 10- 1st FF on the ps2 system, Graphics astounded me. Storyline was cool until I found out that Tidus was just a "Dream" made up by the gods.

wtf? i only got to the part where you fight sin and then i couldn't beat him cause i didn't have anima or the w/e sisters, when do they say this?