Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
I still find Wing better than seed and destiny cause the characters doesnt annoy me as they do in seed and destiny. I mean the top five most annoying characters in anime are from seed and destiny with shinn bieng nr.1....

Also i liked wing that they didnt focus so much on one characther like seed and destiny did with Kira and Shinn. omg all the flashbacks in destiny about shinn family....

By the way im listing to just communication from Gundam Wing right now,the best song in the gundams i have seen so far.
All of those faults are from Destiny... nobody were annoying in Seed, at least not on the level of, say, Relena.

C'mon you can't be serious when saying that Relena isn't even on the top 5 of annoying Gundam chars
I second terra on his/her vote of Relena to be in the top 5 of most annoying Gundam chars. I hated, and still hate, all her pacifism stuff. "If you want peace, prepare for war" I dont know who said this but it was a shame that Relena understood it at the end of Endless Waltz and not before.