Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Wing

I'm doing my damn best to stifle the rant of insults my mind readily composes when thinking about Destiny (in regards to the two above posts)

So instead, I'm going to go out and pose a question to the forum, one that is sure to be unpopular with the people here.

I have a friend (female) who swears and swears and refuses to give up on the idea that some of the characters in Wing are supposed to be paired together (yaoi, shounen-ai, call it whatever you want) and that while there is no concrete evidence in the show itself there are numerous hints and sublties in Wing that clearly point to this.

Now, I was quite sceptical about this, but after listening to her for so long I'm almost willing to buy it, for Trowa and Quatre at least. I don't know what it is but Trowa especially treats Quatre in a totally different way than the other pilots, and even though you never see it, I can't shake the feeling that the director or whoever wanted to really make it seem like they were supposed to be together (or maybe just to get a fangirl bastion)

Where do you all rank in on this? <u>Please try to keep the discussion civilized!</u>

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

kapia

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Now, I was quite sceptical about this, but after listening to her for so long I'm almost willing to buy it, for Trowa and Quatre at least. I don't know what it is but Trowa especially treats Quatre in a totally different way than the other pilots, and even though you never see it, I can't shake the feeling that the director or whoever wanted to really make it seem like they were supposed to be together (or maybe just to get a fangirl bastion)
    Hi everybody, I'm obviously new and this is oficially my post #1
    I don't know if Trowa and Quatre are together but they sure treat each other in a very "suspicious" way...other couple I've seen in a lot of pages is Heero-Duo, can someone explain this to me? because I didn't see a thing between this two gundam pilots, besides I always thought that Duo and Hildre were together.

P.D: I apologize for my english but is not my native language[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Gundam Wing

i don't know why everyone is saying weird things, but here's how it goes, or how i think it goes, if i'm somewhat wrong, forgive me..

heero and relena
    duo and hilde
    trowa and no one(don't think catherine, because that his sister..or so i hear..)
    quatre and no one
    wufei and sally?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by RedX1z
    i don't know why everyone is saying weird things, but here's how it goes, or how i think it goes, if i'm somewhat wrong, forgive me..

heero and relena
    duo and hilde
    trowa and no one(don't think catherine, because that his sister..or so i hear..)
    quatre and no one
    wufei and sally?
    funny thing about wufei...he's a widower; he was engaged to be married before he became a pilot. And yea, Trowa and Quatre were pretty gay; i mean look at how they dressed and acted towards each other, and Quatre was quite a soft man.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    one scene that will always stick in my head is right before zechs mask breaks and he is in the tallgheese, and he's owning these guys and it cuts to him saying "FOOOLS!" so classic.

Quote Originally Posted by RedX1z

heero and relena
    duo and hilde
    quatre and no one
    wufei and sally?
    Ugh, can't stand that everyone has to pair someone up with someone else. In any case, the most efficient pairings I've seen are as follows:

Heero Yuy and Relena Peacecraft
    Duo Maxwell and Hilde Schbeiker
    Trowa Barton and Midii Une*
    Quatre Raberba Winner and Dorothy Catalonia
    Wufei Chang and Sally Poe

*Midii Une was only featured in New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Episode Zero. She is a young girl that Trowa saved in his mercenary days, although it is revealed that she was a spy for the Alliance in order to take care of her family. She realizes her feelings for Trowa after he leaves her. She is not related to Lady Une in any way.

Also, it is true that Catherine Bloom and Trowa Barton are brother and sister, since Trowa Barton is revealed to be Catherine's long lost brother, Triton Bloom, in Episode Zero. The only reason I didn't put Catherine Bloom with Trowa is simply because that would be an incest pairing.