Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gundam Wing

See you cant use Relena to represent the Gundam wing series.. EVERYONE HATES HER.. and the Gundam pilots never really asked for much.. Give up or die.. Nothing wrong with an ultimatum. They werent big on speaches like that twit.. I can imagine if they were though people would listen or they would be shoulder vulcaned or beam cannoned into submission. I dont care how old you are, if someone is holding a gun to your head you are bound to listen.

Gundam Wing

Deathscythe is by far my favourite gundam from this series, the moment when DeathscytheHell just appears out of space and owns all those OZ suits was so great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] One of the many reasons why i liked Abyss in SEED hehe, they are almost similar (of course, abyss had modes, but meh).

In any case, Gundam Wing was my first series, and i noticed the mobile suit/main character phenomenon. When they were fighting regular mobile suits, they seem to explode at the first shot or touch, but if a main character, say....Treize or Duo was operating one of those throw away mobile suits, it takes more damage and you actually see bullet holes and burns on it.

A very weird phenomenon indeed.

I agree....Relena = useless.
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow