@Freki: I wouldn't compare King Tut to Gundam characters... also my problem with them all being kids is not necessarily that it isn't realistic. It just that it gets annoying when exactly everyone are grown up and are listening to kids. For example when Relena had those meetings with Romefeller, there was like a table full of old men & whatnot - and among them was Relena who talked about peace and blah blah. Then one of the old men said "Please Relena, help us!". And it just looks so infinitely silly that all these old men put all their hopes in the almost-haven't-entered-puberty bitch at the tip of table.

I'm fully aware of the fact that the japs enjoy making it so characters are unnecessarily young, and most of the time I don't even think about it (I mean most of the characters in Naruto are 12 - that's just silly). But when it in Wing becomes as prominent as it does, then I get irritated.

Also I am quite sure that you having seen it when you were 12-13 vastly shapes your view on the show - because I first saw DBZ at that age, and I know fully well that back then all we wanted to see were explosions and badass characters. If I saw Wing at that age - I'd love it too. And I'd prolly love it today because then it would be nostalgic for me. But I saw this with the mind of a grown up and was able to locate all the evident plot holes, thus confirming that it blows goatballs.

Originally posted by: Hikyuu
P.S.. oooh and all the great Yaoi fanfics that have spawned over the years from this series [img][/img]
I'll just pretend I didn't see that.