Phase 40 discussion

Saiyaman
    Yay im the first one who knows

Phase 40 discussion

Shyt

Phase 40 discussion

Damn, I almost made it in time.

Phase 40 discussion

Overall a nice episode, nothing special though, except for Akatsukis debut, which wasn't so great if u ask me, though it did have a nice song playing in the background [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Shinn still having problems with him killing Athrun and Meyrin and Chairman appointing Rey and Shinn for FAITH.
    ZAFT launches an attack towards ORB and we finally see that dick Yuuna being hit (wai!) and finally the episode ending with Destiny and Akatsuki facing off.

Phase 40 discussion

Shyt. I Just watched the first minute of ep 40, and im afraid that Shinn Asuka is human after all. Thats all.

Phase 40 discussion

GOD dammit , im up to 93% now! im downloadin the raw, and i cant wait to see how will they introduce akatsuki, will cagali be pilloting it straitght away ?

Phase 40 discussion

Yeah Cagalli will be piloting it straight away near the episodes end after she's finished crying over Uzumi's speech. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Phase 40 discussion

Indeed, overall ep.

Please, someone translate Cagalli's and Yuna Conversation.

Phase 40 discussion

Oh, now i get something of what they said.

Cagalli ask Yuna Roma to confirm that she is the real deal. After He confirms it, she gives the order to arrest Yuna Roma under the charges of treason. After that Yuna Roma is hit by a already pissed Orb Official, and captured for another 4.

I think.

Phase 40 discussion

FUCK SHit !!!
    this episode is full of fucking COnversation, that makes me cant wait for the sub to be release, but CellPHone has stopped fansubbing, so i need to wait till monday, and its so dissapointing to see that the raw is Advertisement, i wanna hear what is uzumi speech, and most importantly i cant wait for NEXT WEEK EPISODE

Phase 40 discussion

one question! if the raw appears to be full of crap and advetisement like this one, will the subbed version come out like this, as in full of crap? coz this is the first raw i have ever seen that is full of crap

Phase 40 discussion

I highly doubt it, i think they will edit all that advertisement and stuff off. But i wonder that are they going to remove that "frame" that was around the picture most of the time.
    Also i think double-posting is not appreciated here, so use the edit button. (Don't mean to bitch or anything, someone will anyways say something about that, so it might aswell be me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

Hmm, seems that those frames were an earthquake alert.

Phase 40 discussion

LoL never mind, ok nex time ill use edit. the fram thing is so annoying its just make the resolution smaler
    its surprising that for once ORB can make its own INterface for its own Mobile suit Operating system. the interface is cool though.

Phase 40 discussion

SaiyaMan has released a couple of RAWs that have commercials in them. It doesn't bother me at all. And IIRC, fansub groups don't use SaiyaMan's raws in the first place. I have no idea if they'll remove that blue frame from the picture though. If I understood it at all, it was talking about Richters and an Elevator - something to do with an earthquake. That's quite a blow for a collection of fansubbed GSD. It really ruins it. Too bad.

But I wouldn't think it impossible to remove a frame like that. I really know nothing about encoding, editing and such.

Phase 40 discussion

Sorry for double posting.

Yeah the ep was full of crap, its possible to remove it, but the qualitty will diminish unless the fansubers have aHigh quality Raw Video. Which im hoping they have.

Fortunately the next epidoes will be more exciting. YAY.

Phase 40 discussion

They always remove the commericals and stuff from the episodes.

Phase 40 discussion

Originally posted by: danholo
    SaiyaMan has released a couple of RAWs that have commercials in them. It doesn't bother me at all. And IIRC, fansub groups don't use SaiyaMan's raws in the first place. I have no idea if they'll remove that blue frame from the picture though. If I understood it at all, it was talking about Richters and an Elevator - something to do with an earthquake. That's quite a blow for a collection of fansubbed GSD. It really ruins it. Too bad.

But I wouldn't think it impossible to remove a frame like that. I really know nothing about encoding, editing and such.
    There was a 5.7 scaled earthquake in an area near Tokyo today, hence the announment.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

That place over there........ahh never mind

Phase 40 discussion

it seems Akatsuki has the user friendly version of the MOS, and it changes color when it is exposed to light -_- (oh, and it has full beam coating)

and todays OWN3D is brought to you by Jona

R.I.P Captain America.

Phase 40 discussion

I like that Shinn shows some remorse in his dreams, looks like their is hope for him.
    Ah seeing Yuna getting pucnched made my day.

Phase 40 discussion

Yes, Yuuna geting punched is the best thing in the world. I SO wanted to jump into the show and hit him myself SOOOOOO many times. I was surprised how much speech was in this episode. And Kisaka finally talks! The golden suit is beautiful, and it looks like it can absorb and reflect attacks. Cagalli is gonna have fun using this baby. Shinn's dream actually was done well, and sorry to all Shinn haters, but that means he's getting some feeling back in himself. What I'm annoyed at is the previews for the next episode. They showed nothing new. Does this mean it's gonna be another summary episode? I hate clip shows, hate em hatem HATEM! They did 2 already, not including Edited, do they really need another? Also, if you noticed, there were some clips at the beginning that were jumping around? That was because of that earthquake. Only after that did they have the earthquake advisory on the screen. They will probably get rid of the advisory rather easily, just resize the clip to its normal size and snip away the excess. I can't wait till this one gets subbed.