Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arthrun Units

Arthrun Units

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    Originally posted by: PSJ
    Okey, thanks for the confirmation.

As for the nuclear ban, check the screen of Destiny and Legend they also say "nuclear" on the N.
    on episode 37 in the beginning when rey turns on his gundam and the scene right before legend's color comes on and goes down it says "Network"
    That isn't completely accurate. For Legend it says Network and it says Nuclear. As the boot process goes down the list it changes the word.

Arthrun Units

pshh...savior got cut up by freedom like cheese.....

Arthrun Units

Infinate Justice
    Justice
    Savior
    Aegis

Ok, here's my reasoning, kira DESTROYED savior in a matter of seconds, but i doubt could've done that to Justice, it might just be because Athurn's role in Seed Destiny is smaller so we did not see much of Savior's battles but it seemed it was not run on nuclear power, and had less firepower. We all agree that Aegis is probably the most primitive models that Athurn has piloted, though very powerful (4 sabers and a giant plasma cannon) it ran on very limited power as did the strike, duel, buster, blitz and impulse did. In Gundam SEed Destiny it seems that "power in mobile suit" is no longer a problem. But in Gundam Seed, every battle seemed to end or be decided by the power in their suit:
    -if athurn had power left in aegis then kira would be dead
    -if duel, buster blitz, and aegis all had enough power, kira would've died long ago.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Arthrun Units

i believe the best unit athrun used was aegis.
    there seem to be very little pple giving credit to aegis. aegis's form changing abitlity made it very capable of capturing and trapping opposing MS. its was one of the best used gundams by athrun. too bad he self destroyed it, for a gd cause, if KIRA hasn't miracurously survived that blast, athrun would have the credit to kill the Ultimate Co-ordinator in Strike(the most feared MS at that time)