Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: gundam classes

gundam classes

just for confimation i was wondering weather or not impulse and saviour are a complete class over the aegis and strike, then i did some further thinking and pretty much decided i wan't to know how everyone would class all the gundams shown so far in seed.

like we all know freedom and destiny are top of the line end all gundams but where do the other gundams fall inbetween strike and strike freedom?

gundam classes

1. destiny/sf/legend/ij/akatsuki
    2. saviour/freedom( freedom gets nr 2 cause its nuclear, otherwise i would stick it at 3 )
    3. impulse/providence
    4. gouf ignited/ gouf yzak ver. /chaos/gaia ( waltfeld)/ justice/ destroy (stellar )/ forbidden/ raider
    5. gouf/ calamity/ abyss/gaia ( stellar )/murasame orb squad/ neo windam/ destroy ( all others )
    6. slash zaku phantom/ blaze zaku phantom/ blitz
    7. gunner zaku warrior ( luna/dearka )strike(several packs)/duel/buster/aegis
    8. strike rouge /zaku warrior/ murasame/ HM2 ginn/ windam
    -----------------

gundam classes

justice was nuclear powered too so it should be a 2 even tho it got destroyed lol

gundam classes

no because justice didnt feel special at all, even though it was nuclear, it was just a simple ms, with a flyer thingie, freedom has his 5 way shot thing, which he can do millions of times because of the n. reactor
    -----------------

gundam classes

i thought justice was special maybe u dont now ur bringing in ur own opinions. ur classes should be based on a scale. aka nuclear powered or not. otherwise destiny wouldnt be special either. it has a giant sword, a giant gun, and a ripped of version of bunring finger....LMAO(i hated g gudam) justice is still a high class gundam... i fail to see how a gouf ignited can compare considering justice has everything it has and much more. u dont need alota guns to take down sumone, just a sword and skills (considering swords are like the only things that bring down gundams in a big fight)

gundam classes

and it has ultra speed

edit, this was about what the suits showed us, i wont base it on nething else, gouf ignited owned gaia, but seeing as how waltfeld version seems alot better, i put them on the same scale, also the gundam of seed are outdated, thats why i was gonna put freedom on 3, but because of it being nuclear, it can do its ultra attack over and over and over and over again
    -----------------

gundam classes

justice's sub flight lifter gave it ultra speed too.

gundam classes

doesnt matter, its outdated, destiny would outclass it in any way
    -----------------

gundam classes

i see ur a big fan of alota guns which i fail to see their sweetness(beating up a bunch of fodder with guns is not sweet. slicing up sum dude in like 50 parts is sweet, like when kira sliced asuran's saviour, that was sweet)

gundam classes

thats why destiny is in GROUP 1 and justice wont be... destiny outclasses it by 1 level. if u had an honest choice of a meleegundam. first choice would be destiny/ij(both in group one) whats ur next choice? i think justice but yet its not on the second part. and also how is a gouf ignited the same greatness as justice. put justice in 2.5 or sumthing lol. whoops double post srry

gundam classes

im not a fan of big guns man damn, can justice cut up 5 ms at the same time, in less then 2 seconds?? no it cant, freedom can take out about 5 ms a second with that attack, thats why its at nr 2, plz dont push your justice love on others, i made that list out of events i saw, nothing else
    -----------------

gundam classes

taking out fodder isnt as good as taking out one super tough dude. but w/e IMO i think it should be 2 just like in ur opinion its 3.

gundam classes

didnt freedom take out providence??, it does both, now plz stop argueing (sp?)
    -----------------

gundam classes

providence was a similar type of gundam as freedom btw(dragoon sytem and lota guns) to fight large armies ok w/e sure ill stop

gundam classes

i dont know where to exactly place raider, forbidden, and calamity though
    -----------------

gundam classes

I would say 3 because their only limitaion was their power capacity. (im not sure if calamity should be in 3) but forridden is a 3 imo and so is raider.(i mean they did give justice and freedom a hard time)

gundam classes

hmm yes, thats sound about right
    -----------------

gundam classes

this is random, but did calmity have a melee weapon? (i dont recall seeing one)

gundam classes

nope, it was all gun
    -----------------

gundam classes

I'd arrange them by generations, and say that any gundam/MS from a newer generation would have an exceptional advantage over a previous generation. Except in the case of a nuklear powered mobile suit, add a generation for this calculation.

Mobile Suits of a generation differ in strength, but generally suits of the same generation would be able to compete (IE, I'd consider a GINN and Strike first generation suits. Its not inconcievable that a GINN could take down Strike, depending on hte pilots).

Labelling them like this allows for a more subjective and less definate ranking.

1st generation suits would include everything from the GINN, Bacoue, and Dinn on the Zaft side, and hte original GAT series (along with teh Dagger) from the EAF.

2nd Generation suits would be the GuAZ and Dagger2 on the low end, with Freedom and pals, and the EAF second group of suits as the top end.

The third generation suits start with the Zaku and Windam on the bottom, and go up to Impulse and the GOUF on hte upper end.

The forth generation of mobile suits is one we have just begin to see, and would include Destiny/Legend/S-Freedom/I-Justice. Arguably Destroy. I hope we get to see a mass production model in the group as well.

I've come up with these classes myself, based on the relative power of the named suits, and their appearance/production in the show. I feel that this pretty well ranks most of the suits in the show in a loose manner, and is backed up by what we've seen. For example, while Zaku's are clearly not as good as Impulse, they are shown to perform similarly against the same foes Impulse goes up against.

In the last episode, we clearly see the gap between a first generation suit and a third, where Kira loses most of strike to Zakus.

Cant wait to see a 4th gen mass production model.