Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gundam classes

gundam classes

well rating em like that, will get you the same kind of results as my list i think
    -----------------

gundam classes

Isn't GOUF ignited just repainted GOUF?

gundam classes

gouf ignited, as in gouf piloted by heine
    -----------------

gundam classes

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    1. destiny/sf/ij
    2. saviour/impulse/freedom/ providence( freedom gets nr 2 cause its nuclear, otherwise i would stick it at 3 )
    3. gouf ignited/ gouf yzak ver. /chaos/gaia ( waltfeld)/ justice/ destroy (stellar )/ forbidden/ raider
    4. gouf/ calamity/ abyss/gaia ( stellar )/murasame orb squad/ neo windam/ destroy ( all others )
    5. slash zaku phantom/ blaze zaku phantom
    6. gunner zaku warrior ( luna/dearka )/duel/buster/aegis
    7. strike/zaku warrior/ murasame/ windam
    I would place Freedom 1 slot above impulse/savious/providence. Despite the fact the Impulse did destroy Freedom in a 1v1 battle, Shinn himself admitted that Freedom was 1 class higher than Impulse in 1 of the Destiny Eps.
    Secondly, I would give Strike alot more credit than the last spot. It was, after all, the main MS for most of GS. It should be AT LEAST in the same class as duel/buster/aegis, if not higher.

gundam classes

hmm i placed it lower than duel and stuff, becuase its outdated, AND we got to c it fight zaku's, ill just add some spaces, and saviour was way better then impulse, i cant c freedom being better then saviour, if i put freedom as high as destiny and stuff that would be stupid, cause sf/if/and destiny are the most advanced things out there now, a heck ill just make another slot then
    -----------------

gundam classes

If Athrun had still had Saviour, he never would have been caught by Destiny. Saviour was just too fast and uber.

gundam classes

yes thats true, but he needed to go MA for that, and destiny is more advanced, also destiny maneuvers in a different way then ne other ms, thats why he gets the nr. 1 spot ( its just the most advanced ms out there), until we c IJ, i cant really rate him yet thats why he gets the class 1 nr. 3 spot
    -----------------

gundam classes

yes thats true, but he needed to go MA for that, and destiny is more advanced, also destiny maneuvers in a different way then ne other ms, thats why he gets the nr. 1 spot ( its just the most advanced ms out there), until we c IJ, i cant really rate him yet thats why he gets the class 1 nr. 3 spot
    After seeing just how incredible Strike Freedom is, I have this suspicion IJ has something incredible going for it.

I dont know what, but its got something.

gundam classes

haah yeah, maybe a button that says: 15 hit combo
    -----------------

Missing Nin

gundam classes

Well so far I think both of the breakdowns are aweful as your not talking about the suits at all your defining position by the situation.

Generations and prototypes are a lot differn't over the course of the series. Your also comparing Strike defending a to 30 or so mobile suits attacking a ship.

If you want to break down the differnce realise that Short of Destiny/Legend/Strike Freedom/Infinate justice, no other suit including the destroys even remotely compared to 1 destroy. Freedom was obviously superiour to a Destroy Gundam it didn't even get a scratch on it when it was fighting several other Mobile suits as well as the Destroy. This of course is also modified by the pilot. However, Shinn himself said that Freedom far outclassed impulse and the situation for the fight clearly was 100 suits and a couple carriers including Zafts flag ship VS Freedom alone and that was what it took to take it down reguardless of what moves Shinn used.

So overall you have to break this down a lot further then any of you have done so far and realise Nuclear MS's are FAR more powerful then normal ones.

so basically.
    All the first generation MS's in seed including Bacows
    Orbs daggers(it is clearly stated that Orb has better tech)
    Strike and the other gundam prototypes
    EA druggie suits as 2nd generation prototypes
    Providence/Freedom/Justice

Note thats more or less for Seed only.

for GSD you have basically the following
    All normal MS's including all mass produced suits for the random sides.
    Normal Gouf
    Impulse/gaia/chaos/abyss/saviour (these are all prototype suits and basically just the new models)(may also include Heine and his prototype Gouf)
    Destroy
    Freedom
    Legend/Destiny/Infinate Justice/Strike Freedom

gundam classes

freedom is not superior to destroy, kira was superior to stellar, but freedom aint
    -----------------

gundam classes

Destroy is probably the most powerful mobile weapon we've seen so far. it just hasn't had a pilot able to do it justice.

Missing Nin

gundam classes

Destroy in fortress mode is a WMD it just kiss everything in sight but anything able to avoid the beams and missiles can take it down easily. Also Destroy when in Mobile suit mode has basically no defences it has the arm pods but those simply do not matter. Kira is also the only Freedom pilot so if he is able to do something with freedom then it is the suits abilities no matter how good he is there is no way he can do any action the suit is incapable of by sheer definition. Destroy has absolutely no way to fight a MS that can avoid its weapons period. While freedom can use 5 guns to make its attack unavoidable by shooting at all 5 limbs of a MS at once. thus making it so all dodging does is more damage. Freedom as a Nuclear suit that has no power limitations is DEFINATLY superiour to a Destroy.

gundam classes

no it isnt, freedom and stuff are just destroy killers, but the suit itself is NOT superior to destroy in ne way, freedom was very outdated, and even its 5 way attack was useless, and i dont think pilots other then shinn/kira/rey/yzak/athrun/luna, would be able to dodge its beams as well, that makes a total of 6 pilots capable of taking down destroy, as you noticed, shinn took down like 4 in destiny, that is a suit which is ultra superior to destroy+ has a great pilot, rey and luna double teamed a destroy, taking it down, again freedom with a generic pilot inside, or ok maybe not generic, but lets say...auel, would be scrapped by destroy+stellar, lol destroy+kira, against freedom+stellar, would've been over in seconds, really
    -----------------

gundam classes

no it isnt, freedom and stuff are just destroy killers, but the suit itself is NOT superior to destroy in ne way, freedom was very outdated, and even its 5 way attack was useless, and i dont think pilots other then shinn/kira/rey/yzak/athrun/luna, would be able to dodge its beams as well, that makes a total of 6 pilots capable of taking down destroy, as you noticed, shinn took down like 4 in destiny, that is a suit which is ultra superior to destroy+ has a great pilot, rey and luna double teamed a destroy, taking it down, again freedom with a generic pilot inside, or ok maybe not generic, but lets say...auel, would be scrapped by destroy+stellar, lol destroy+kira, against freedom+stellar, would've been over in seconds, really
    EXACTLY.

Just because suits like Freedom and Destiny have strengths that EXACTLY counter Destroy's, doesn't make Destroy a bad suit.

It has tons of weaponry, and with a superior pilot like Shinn or Kira at the helm, I bet it would be near unstoppable. As it was, it was only stoppable by unique suits with top of the line pilots.

gundam classes

yeah

if some 1 feels that i ranked a suit incorrectly, or i forgot about some suit, just say so
    -----------------

gundam classes

u forgot dom trooper lol

gundam classes

ahh yes, but i never saw uc, and we havent seen em in combat yet, so, ill leave em out for now
    -----------------

gundam classes

it feels odd to have a trio in the gd guys' side, isn't it? kira-athrun duo has already made the clyne faction & ORb that strong. not to mention cagalli, andrew and possible mwu/neo(who could possess a suit soon). weird that the put up 3 DOM troopers to steal their lime light and make the clyne faction look invincible

gundam classes

I agree about the DOM troopers. I can't help to think that something new "evil" must be introduced, because the DOM trio overpowers the Clyne faction beyond belief.