Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Relationship Thread

Relationship Thread

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    God, I fucking hate the whole "put their names together so it looks cuter" thing. AsuCag, KiraLac, etc. I want to break noses when I see it.

Edit: Nevermind me, just venting.
    they seem to do that alot in gundams.net forums, their forums are stupid though, i never knew such a stupid forums place existed until you posted that stupid forums site in the phase 45 discussion, there are way too many kira fanboys and kiraXlacus fans in that site and this "TheDisruptiveOne" guy sounds so retarded, god i just hate that forums....

Yep, there are some forums that are happy and gay. They live in a land full of flowers and sweets. They frolic and skip with each other for meer gayness (happiness is the term being used here)! So it is no wonder that in their land of perfect harmony, the news of AsuCag (shudders at the name) brings much discontent to their land.

Relationship Thread

God, I fucking hate the whole "put their names together so it looks cuter" thing. AsuCag, KiraLac, etc. I want to break noses when I see it.

they seem to do that alot in gundams.net forums, their forums are stupid though, i never knew such a stupid forums place existed until you posted that stupid forums site in the phase 45 discussion, there are way too many kira fanboys and kiraXlacus fans in that site and this "TheDisruptiveOne" guy sounds so retarded, god i just hate that forums....
    EXACTLY! That forum is horrid. I'd like to drop a bomb on every single pathetic being that frequents it.

Relationship Thread

lol... i only do that cuz im too lazy to spell out the whole name of each character.

Relationship Thread

I'm serious when I say this...

Kira should just screw himself. His ego is damn huge the best pairing for him is him and his mirror reflection. As for Lacus, she doesn't need one, Meer would get that job. *looks around at the drooling fanboys*

*looks at a mirror and finds himself drooling* ...I just want the ninja suit on, that's all I ask.

Anyways, Athrun and Cagalli.

Really. How can you.. count that? There are FIVE episodes left (if Fukuda doesn't FUCK up.) and Cagalli is... well.. Cagalli. Athrun is.. something. I REALLY like the Meyrin x Athrun pair, it looks so genuine. None of the other pairs were like that. Lacus and Kira in SEED were a bit like that, and so was Cagalli and Kira, BEFORE I knew they were siblings, which F*CKED EVERYTHING UP.

Shinn x Luna doesn't even seem so bad. I HATED the Shinn x Stellar thing. When Destiny started I was looking so forward to it, but FUKUDA F*CKED UP. Honestly, if it was Shinn x Luna from the START, it would be my #1 favorite, considering how good it could have turned out to be.

oh oh! Good pairing!

Lacus x Freedom

NOW she can cocky...

Relationship Thread

EXACTLY! That forum is horrid. I'd like to drop a bomb on every single pathetic being that frequents it.
    Very true, that forum is just scary. The worst thing is the Wing fanboys there.

All characters are pussies in their relationships. Kira hasn't even kissed Lacus and Athrun won't talk to Cagalli about theirs. Fuck it's just annoying.

Relationship Thread

Well then PSJ, i guess the winners in being open and bold about it would be Luna and Shinn

Relationship Thread

Hmmm, posting in a relationship thread might be asking for trouble, but hey, that's never stopped me.

I'd agree with Luna and Shinn being the most demonstrative of the relationships in GSD, and I actually like this couple. I think it makes Shinn more interesting, and I like that as pilots they're on more equal footing. Of course Luna isn't as good as Shinn, but it's not as if she doesn't fight as well, and she takes chances like in the moon base. I think the character of the relationship reflects Shinn's character. That guy doesn't hide any of his feelings, ever.

The Lacus and Kira thing isn't as blatant, but again I think it fits the characters who are both more closed and secretive. Especially Lacus, who had that double life thing going on (innocent princess/secret revolutionary). And they've been together for a while, so they're more used to each other. And they give us all the smiles, knowing looks, knowing what each other are thinking, little touches, etc. that you get with long-term couples. It can be a little obnoxious, in the way that really happy couples can be obnoxious. They aren't my favorite characters, but I find the badly spelled hate posts here kinda bizarre.

It was REALLY weird to read a post saying they haven't even kissed. Lacus secretly left PLANT because she wanted to be with Kira, sacrificing her previous political power and position. In GSD they've been living together for years, and you think they haven't kissed?? Unless this is a joke I missed, and then forgive me.

I dunno about Cagalli and Athrun. They seemed like a really good couple in GS, but it just seems kind of awkward in GSD. I mean, they're STILL have trouble talking to each other? but then Cagalli herself has been awkward in most of GSD, not able to handle her political power. Maybe if she straitens herself out it will end up working.

Relationship Thread

i personally like cagalli with asuran. they're an interesting couple. the prince and the princess kinda thing. and it's funny cuz it's a pretty boy with a tomboy. lol!!