Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Relationship Thread

Relationship Thread

This is not really related to the topic, but here's an interesting tidbit about Shiho:

Apparently, Nami Tamaki (performer of Seed openings 3 & 4 as well as Destiny ending 1) was asked to voice act her - making Shiho to Nami what Miguel & Heine were to TM Revolution. But Nami declined for some reason. At least I found this quite interesting.

Relationship Thread

I would have like to see Mirriallia and Deakka together again, they looked great. Maybe Meyring and Izak will be next. It looks like there will be the oportunity in the next Phases. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Relationship Thread

why meyrinxyzak? isn't he taken by that msv chick?
    yeah miriallia and dearka..kinda sweet actually

Relationship Thread

Milliariaariaariariaa has turned into such a bitch in Destiny.

She was all like "If a guy is annoying I'll just dump him" (as if she's such a great girl) & when they mentioned Dearka she's like "I dumped him" in the exact same way.

I'm guessing the shock of Tolle's death was so big for her that she's trying to hide her sadness by behaving like a moron.

Relationship Thread

she is a great girl!
    you can't judge her just for what she said in the archangel you fool
    bloody idiot, she was messing around with the people.
    she's cheery, not a bitch.
    because of the stunted character development in seed destiny, we don't really get to know how miriallia has turned out.
    she moved on from tolle, if not she wouldn't have gone to dearka in the first place.
    we don't want her in destiny going "tolle,tolle" do we now?
    she even talked to meyrin, how great is that?
    miriallia, great girl, love the hair, love the eyes, love the personality
    terracosmo, super bitch, hyper moron, superificial.
    end of story.

Relationship Thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Thank you john doe for managing to calculate Milliariaraiisisasiass' entire brain capacity and way of thinking from the approximately 10 lines of dialogue she has had throughout Seed & Destiny. *applause*.

I'd like to get my hands on the hentai of her you must have seen, in order to become so big a fanboy as to just blatantly call someone you don't know (me) a "super bitch", "hyper moron", "superificial" (typo included) and "bloody idiot". [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Man, what a fucktard you are.

Then again, you like Wings of Shit...

Relationship Thread

HAHA! Greatest thing i have read in a while. Wasn't this the same guy that talked shit when you posted about your SEED dream?

It was fucking strange how she went from sweet->psycho bitch->calm in SEED. First she liked Tolle alot, you could see that. When he died she was psycho bitch for like one ep then "Oh i think i like this new guy that i tried to kill with a knife" Now she's just meh, to sucky of a character to care for.

John_Doe, i don't even like to call you by that name from now on you are known as simply Doe. If you have to attack the poster cause your argument sucks so bad don't bother to post. And learn how to fucking construct a post, it only adds to your image as a retard when you write idiotic posts and construct them like a moron.

Last but not least, we don't want to fucking know how Millaira(is that her spelling?) fuck this. We don't want to know how the bitch turned out in Destiny, she was a fucking minor character in SEED she should be nothing in Destiny. The fact that she is brought back is more idiotic than Doe are.

Relationship Thread

Terra I think he was joking.

Relationship Thread

Even if i'm not Terra i'll come out and say that it was the worst joke ever and we don't need stuff like that on the forums. There's no excuse even if he was joking, which makes him even more retarded.

Relationship Thread

Yeah. Probably.

The spelling according to HaroTori is Miriallia.

Relationship Thread

Originally posted by: telemari
    Terra I think he was joking.
    Well I wasn't.
    He's a fucktard, and should shut up and don't call people he doesn't know names.

And yes PSJ, it's the same moron.

Relationship Thread

Fuck-Doe, you don't deserve to be named John. Stop being an idiot and try being nice for once. Just because you can't say those things to people IRL there is no reason to do it on the net.

Relationship Thread

Too bad Cagalli and Kira are siblings, they looked cute in SEED. :C

Relationship Thread

The director should really get Kira into a few romps with Lacus

Shinn should juz bang Luna for all she's worth

Dearka muz come over to Clyne Faction then we'll see him bumping into Milly and see what reli happened between those two

They should also show some development between Shiho and Yzak

Athrun should just get both Cagalli and Meyrin and bed both

Finally,Neo better rekindle that love with Murrue or the series is gonna end soon...
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Relationship Thread

Er actually how many times have we seen Shiho and is Yzak and her really involved?

Relationship Thread

I can see it now, Kira finally taking the initiative when you wanted him to.

*Kira manages to get onto the Eternal in the nick of time*
    *Lacus joins him in the hangerbay*
    Andrew: Kira! What theh ell is taking you so long!?
    *Kira pulls away form Lacus for a moment*
    Kira: Just gimmie a minute!
    *Lacus raises an eyebrow*
    Kira: Make that an hour!
    *Andy is blown up and noone is left to protect the Eternal - so it blows up to*

At least Kira died happy.

Relationship Thread

sigh jeus crist shinn and luna togeather they just keep giveing me more and more reasons to hate shinn, he lost his lady and he kills (thinks anyway) lunas sister and like wutever lets make out .... i can speak no more of this i hate it deep down wear my hate gathers also this is the same place wear i put my dislike for that wierd new op song they are playing at the moment

kira and pink ho are stupid there relationship is all wutever THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN KISSED!!!!! bah go die

now Athrun and Cagalli this is good stuff there relationship is real they have had moments were you could see how they feel even if they wernt talking and every now and then they press lips as it were, the only thing im getting kinda bugged about is wutever Athrun is wearing to make all these bitches nut over him i need to get me some of that he has had more ass thrown at him then anybody in just about any anime i ever seen that shot in the op wear hes standing with all the girls those are all his, thats not fair yo lol
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Relationship Thread

Well i guess thats the end of the AsuCag relationship,
    now time to move on with AsuMey ?.. hopefully, im fond of AsuMey, kinda cute i guess.

Relationship Thread

God, I fucking hate the whole "put their names together so it looks cuter" thing. AsuCag, KiraLac, etc. I want to break noses when I see it.

Edit: Nevermind me, just venting.

Relationship Thread

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    God, I fucking hate the whole "put their names together so it looks cuter" thing. AsuCag, KiraLac, etc. I want to break noses when I see it.

Edit: Nevermind me, just venting.
    they seem to do that alot in gundams.net forums, their forums are stupid though, i never knew such a stupid forums place existed until you posted that stupid forums site in the phase 45 discussion, there are way too many kira fanboys and kiraXlacus fans in that site and this "TheDisruptiveOne" guy sounds so retarded, god i just hate that forums....

Ovan, The Rebirth