Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Triumvirate

The Triumvirate

are you forgetting that in the beginning, shinn wouldve lost alot of times, athrun saved him once, rey saved him a couple more, shinn also lost ( like every1 else ) first time against freedom
    those are also FACTS
    -----------------

The Triumvirate

kira for me, just because i watched gundam seed just recently and liked it a lot more up to where destiny is now, destiny just has this stretched out feel if they ended it with seed it would've been a great ending but now it seems like they just made a sequal to pump more money out of it, like the whole mwu la flaga clone thing that's just stupid he was blasted to freaking pieces and served as a great end of a great character but they screwed it by reviving him as neo

The Triumvirate

ROFLOMGLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE SEEMS TO BE MORE KIRA HATERS THAN SHINN HATERS!?! WTF/! THIS IS WRONG

edit: that mwu isnt a clone, its the real guy who somehow survived the blast, got back to a ship, put on a mask and said, im your daddy.

he is gettin his memoriesb ack though. and he is tight

The Triumvirate

Originally posted by: fox_t
    How come everyone calls Kira overpowered yet Shinn was the one who destroyed who fleets with a supposed inferior Gundam?

Shinn is also the only character in GSD to have never lost a battle or an MS...and episode one was the first time Shinn had been in battle...I`m not saying he`s overpowered...but a lot of you guys seem to cry about certain characters (namely Kira) being invincible...so i`m just pointing out the facts.
    the only reason Shin didnt lose a MS is because his Impulse has an infinite amount of parts if you were to count thenmber of parts that he lost than he would have lost 10 if not more MS's

and taking out a fleet with a superior gundam doesent say anything in gundam seed Kira fought evenly agenst 4 equally powerfull suits piloted by red-coats while he didnt even had basic trianing

The Triumvirate

i just love it when some1 types all in caps
    -----------------

The Triumvirate

when i type in all caps is when i go seed.

That place over there........ahh never mind

The Triumvirate

I flipped a coin and it was kira that won the toss, so I voted for him.

R.I.P Captain America.

The Triumvirate

wowo. thats the way to do it.

right now my hair is starting to look like shinns btw

The Triumvirate

oh yeah sorry mixed them up the whole clone thing was cool, but how could mwu have survived that.............ok i know it's a stupid question because kira also survived a million times when he couldn't possibly have survived but why screw up a great end to a char like that????

The Triumvirate

right.

i was bout to cry when mwu died. natalie and ramius were such good friends...sigh . war sucks.

but now we call him mwutwo, get it? mwutwo?

The Triumvirate

Originally posted by: Knives122
    I flipped a coin and it was kira that won the toss, so I voted for him.
    the coin is always right (when he agrees with me) every one must obay the coin

Originally posted by: aznriced310
    right.

i was bout to cry when mwu died. natalie and ramius were such good friends...sigh . war sucks.

but now we call him mwutwo, get it? mwutwo?
    very funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The Triumvirate

NOO! Kira is pullin away! i cant let this happen

vote for shinn!

The Triumvirate

Voted Kira

Reason? None i really i think all 3 are interesting.

The Triumvirate

All 3 are main chars in my book, i like how kira is god in a suit, athrun with his char development, and shinn,, i like him as a villain (sorta a villlain)

i just picked Athrun, since i love his voice acting best ^^

The Triumvirate

i would say that with the new suits unfolded. the 3 ace pilots are almost the same in terms of skills, with shinn having the slightest edge. why? because of the speed of destiny. the speed is the most important aspect in 1v1 duels and SF's Dragoons wont even be able to TOUCH shinn's destiny when he does the "zero shift" move. but i admit, SF and kira as pilot is better when it comes to lookin cool while mass killn. hehe.

under seed mode, kira WAS better when he had freedom going up against impulse, but now that shinn has gotten destiny, its just a differnet story.
    I'm not talking about mobile suits. I am talking about the pilot in general.

And to counter that with the DRAGOON's, i suggest you go sheck out Kruuze vs. Kira at the end of SEED to see how DRAGOON's can be used. If that doesn't convince you that Kira got a big shot at taking down a faster suit then you are just narrow-minded.

The Triumvirate

Originally posted by: PSJ
    i would say that with the new suits unfolded. the 3 ace pilots are almost the same in terms of skills, with shinn having the slightest edge. why? because of the speed of destiny. the speed is the most important aspect in 1v1 duels and SF's Dragoons wont even be able to TOUCH shinn's destiny when he does the "zero shift" move. but i admit, SF and kira as pilot is better when it comes to lookin cool while mass killn. hehe.

under seed mode, kira WAS better when he had freedom going up against impulse, but now that shinn has gotten destiny, its just a differnet story.
    I'm not talking about mobile suits. I am talking about the pilot in general.

And to counter that with the DRAGOON's, i suggest you go sheck out Kruuze vs. Kira at the end of SEED to see how DRAGOON's can be used. If that doesn't convince you that Kira got a big shot at taking down a faster suit then you are just narrow-minded.
    hehe i dont know shinn has a good chance of defeating all of the dragoons.

I VOTE FOR SHINN

Without him it GSD be boring.. in lots of ways

Offtopic: i thought about it i bet you they made asuran bad because in the last few episode hes gonna go straight seeds lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The Triumvirate

Al Hohenheim...er...uhm...I mean, Kira. Overpowered? Yeah, pretty much. But I like him for being a nice person, having a good character, stuff like that. I can relate to him the most when it comes to emotions and decisions. Also seems like one of the more stable personae in GSD...so screw the overpowered, don't care about his abilities, it's his ideals, his way to think and even his crying a lot that appealed to me.

The Triumvirate

this is solely posted for PSJ

okay yes i have thought of the classic ep 50 Freedom vs. Providence showdown. but you are talking about a completely different situation here.

here we have got two super coordinators, with far superior suits than Freedom and Providence.

Mecha-wise, Destiny, let alone the speed, also is equipped with a jammer canceller, which in turn alone is better than all of the defense that Freedom had. It coloid-zero-shift style of evasion, attack, evasion, is a lot better than what Freedom had.

Personality-wise, Kira is not as aggressive as Shinn, and Kira isn't as cheap as Raw Cruuze. He won't try to win the 1v1 battle by using the Dragoons alone.

With enough said, Shinn stands a MUCH better chance against Kira.

going back to the topic, VOTE FOR SHINN! (kira and athrun are good, just not as good, for those Shinn haters, you guys will change your mind at the end, just wait & see)

The Triumvirate

Can't just everybody shut up about the goddamn Kira VS Shinn scenario and wait until it's actually shown.
    I'm so tired of seeing that arise in every topic.

The Triumvirate

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    are you forgetting that in the beginning, shinn wouldve lost alot of times, athrun saved him once, rey saved him a couple more, shinn also lost ( like every1 else ) first time against freedom
    those are also FACTS
    There's a difference between being saved by another pilot and being totally owned and then walking out of it all pretty much unharmed like Kira constantly does.

I don't like him because I feel his part in the show is over. His character is at a fucking dead end as far as character development goes. The same goes for piloting skills unless they decide to throw out some stupid shit like him being the ultimate newtype too.
    Originally posted by: Kenzaburo
    having a good character
    This is one of the most common comments I see regarding Kira. That he's a good guy who always does the right thing and so on.

However, I don't consider going around cutting off the arms and legs of other GUNDAM's and then going "NOT MY FAULT! NOT MY FAULT! NAH NAH NAH!" when they get mowed down by the opposing side due to being unarmed and on a populated battlefield as a sign of a good personality. In fact, I consider Kira the most hypocritical character in this show ever.

He hates war, yet he participates in it. He hates killing people, yet he's caused more deaths than most pilots out there. Obviously his no kill policy isn't working out that great.

But hey, who wants to watch a character who just sits in a cellar going "war is bad" 24/7, eh? I think I'd like Kira more if he got a bit more real and stopped being such a fucking carebear. Or just died. Either would work really.

Oh, and lost the damn voice. I'm sick of Kira going "Lacus" in that scrawny preteen voice which makes me want to rip out his fucking vocal chords.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.