Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Student
    g gundam has no storyline =/
    (compared to other gundams)

Quote Originally Posted by Newtyped
    g gundam has no storyline =/
    (compared to other gundams)
    It had a memorable plot which was complete, and loose ends were tied, unlike some other Gundam series I've seen.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Promotional pic for the new God Gundam and Nobel Gundam Fix Figuration models.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Im not nomaly a fan of G gundam but thats pretty damn cool nice find Psyke.

infidel
    I love this series, I think the reason I loved this series so much is that I had never seen another Gundam series so I couldn't compare the two.

This series, in fact, was my first anime I ever watched. I started watching it when they aired the episodes on Toonami. (That's when it was on everyday, and not just Saturday night.)

For best enjoyment, I'd recommend the original Japanese voices. Domon's voice and the way he screams "Shishoooooooooooooooooooooo" is unforgettable.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    i have only seen a few eps of g gundam, from when it was on toonami in the afternoons. this was before i had high speed so i couldn't dl it, and some how i haven't gotten around to dl'ing it. Some of it was not typical of the gundam stuff i like, i vaguley remember the one charactor taking down mechs with his bare hands...

Master Asia FTW. One of the best Gundam charachters out there IMO.