Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Started watching G Gundam, i'm upto ep 22 now and i must say this series rules.

So discuss to your hearts content. And there will be no bashing or bullshit complaining in here. If you want to bash the show do it somewhere else, this is for discussing the greatness of it not for you to display your hate.

G Gundam.

Wow two good topics on a row.. that's unusual for you PSJ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway as I've said one million times before... this is a damn good series, you just need to watch it as a mecha series and not a regular Gundam one.
    If you go into this and think you'll get the usual Gundam stuff (political shit etc) you'll be vastly disappointed.
    See it instead as a spin-off which is Gundam in name only. That way you'll love it. I know I do.

Also, opening 2 is godly! Trust You Forever <3

This is one of the few series where the main character is actually my favorite. Partly because he shares voice actor with Yzak I guess, but also because Domon has so damn many sides to him... and probably the coolest incarnation of the main character gundam. Seriously, God gundam destroys everything.

G Gundam.

may i be the first to post...

BUUURRRNNNIINGG FIIINNNGEEER !!! O___O!!

ooh and are u downloading it through BT? i've only watched the dubbed version, and hopin to check out the sub too

G Gundam.

Yeah, you can get it at Boxtorrents ( www.boxtorrents.com )

You should really get the sub... you haven't heard SHINING FINGAAAAAH til Tomokazu Seki has said/screamed it

G Gundam.

Yea, i got it in me to make something good it's just so damn hard to pull out but i try.

This show is indeed awesome. At first i thought it would be overdramatic as hell with cheesy fighting but i trusted Terra's opinion and it did not disappoint me. The characters is central in this show, at least Domon. I love his character, there is so much to it and i feel that i have just scratched the sruface on the other 4 main characters.

The fighting is quite nicely done and this show reminds me more of a martial arts story than a gundam story. Which is nice, the only Gundam are in name and the mechs.

This show is highly recommended by both me and Terra. As DDBen put it in the recent AMV thread. Terra's and PSJ's opinions are always correct.

G Gundam.

oh, i've only seen this series dubbed too, and not a lot of it either. as usual the sub is probably a hell lot better...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

G Gundam.

RAWWR ! box-torrents, dont d/l from there much

11gb+ download *dies* x__x

oh and i liked the dub, i cant compare the original in terms of violence editing etc,, but the voices were fitting to the chars i think (except a couple, i didnt like that frechie guy's voice)

G Gundam.

That boxtorrents download is worht it i can assure you.

G Gundam.

Yeah I used that DL too. It's very large but perfect DVD-rip quality... oh, and dual audio in case you feel like comparing the dub & sub [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

G Gundam.

well its definately different then any of the others I've seen, and its definately better then 08th ms team. over all I liked it(even though I only saw it dubbed).

and yes "trust you forever" is a good song.

R.I.P Captain America.

G Gundam.

"This hand of mine burns...and ROARS!!! IT TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!!"

Yes, G Gundam Is to Gundam what Yu-Yu-Hakusho was to Dragonball Z.

G Gundam.

Very good description actually.

My, YYH, that was a good series. <3

Anyone who can get me the full sentence of what Domon says when he does Exploding God Finger gets a cookie.

G Gundam.

can you guys post the bt link? tnx

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

G Gundam.

terra said it before,, (boxtorrents.com)

type in Mobil Fighter G Gundam or G Gundam in the search option and the 40 something episode batch is there like 11gb

G Gundam.

I loved G Gundam!!! It's a great show and everybody should watch it.... with a open mind. It's not your standard Gundam series but it was very popular back then.

Do catch the subbed version and not the American dubbed version if you can. It's totally different and the japanese voices totally rock.

"Baaaaaaaakuuuretsu! Goooooooodoooooo Fingaaaaaaaaaaaaar!"
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

G Gundam.

I still don't like this series. I know it was like a ultimate fighter parody of Gundam, but some of the characters just annoyed me and I felt like it dragged in places and had some so-so-so obvious "secrets".

I wonder if the subbed voices can make that much of a difference... Perhaps... I shall ...
    *runs off to DL*

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

G Gundam.

What a great series. I definitely liked Shining more than God though.. Shining looked like a badass samurai and God just looked... queer. This series definitely has the best "Gundam death" in it. The scene where God lifts the wreckage of Shining is fan-fuggin'-tastic.

Yay for a Gundam series that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Okay.... the Gundam horse was pretty lame though..

G Gundam.

Yea some gundam designs looks ridicoulus. Like the Holland gundam, its just a windmill that transforms.

I also liked the scene where God lifts Shining. The battle where Rain and Domon fights together is good to.

G Gundam.

This anime was HI-LARIOUS! I just loved all the weirdly shaped Gundams, like the gundam that was half-boat and the one that was a submarine... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good story too.

That place over there........ahh never mind

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Yea some gundam designs looks ridicoulus. Like the Holland gundam, its just a windmill that transforms.

I also liked the scene where God lifts Shining. The battle where Rain and Domon fights together is good to.
    you're also forgetting about the infamous Sailor Moon gundam(i think it was from norway)

R.I.P Captain America.