Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shinn haters haven.

Shinn haters haven.

I declare Kira a religion weeeeeeeeeeeeeee i win, i want shinn's head now!!! ok ok i want peace (while in the shadows i maquinate a conspiracy to kill shinn and chop his head off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] weeeeeeeeeeee )

Shinn haters haven.

ah, i apologise if you all don not like capital letters and to clarify, since i saw Shinn's the whole world is mine, they killed my sister etc. attitude, i already disliked him. Him beating Kira for no good reason is simply another reason to hate him but not purly because of that.

Shinn haters haven.

Originally posted by: bigdaddy843
    ah, i apologise if you all don not like capital letters and to clarify, since i saw Shinn's the whole world is mine, they killed my sister etc. attitude, i already disliked him. Him beating Kira for no good reason is simply another reason to hate him but not purly because of that.
    he beated kira because he killed stellar, he might become a threat later on, and it was a mission from headquarters

Ovan, The Rebirth

Shinn haters haven.

Don't bother. They won't listen to reason, they never do.

Shinn haters haven.

omg can we bash Shinn some more or what? ok so kira was already a threat to ZAFT anyways (any1 trying to save the world is a threat to ZAFT, and trying to kill the girl of the most overpowered human being in all the gundam universes also adds points [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ) and Kira did kill Stellar (she was killing millions of inocent ppl, next time just let her kill some more, her K : D ratio wasnt good enough, or was it? lets see (y /top10) yay shes ranked 1, i guess kira wanted to be #1 again, god damn stat whores) and it really was a mission from headquarters anyways (ehh, Dullindal knew that Kira was gonna kick the crap out of ZAFT sooner or later and finnish his intencions of worl domination and that would be bad, cause world domination by a mad man is so freakin kewl), ok so yeah i think you are right, that shouldnt be another reason to hate Shinn, it was all kira's fault after all o.O

Shinn haters haven.

Like Shinn lovers listen to reason....that'll be the day....they're just as impuslive as Shinn

Shinn haters haven.

Shinn is stupid.....alot of people hate Shinn maybe even fuduka hate Shinn...he made a opening theme song for Strike-Freedom and Akatuki...and nothing for Shinn...Shinn is a Villian in GSD....we cant like confused people in Gundam..

Shinn haters haven.

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
    Like Shinn lovers listen to reason....that'll be the day....they're just as impuslive as Shinn
    God, what a moron.

Shinn haters haven.

Haha there are people on the kira hating, shin hating, kira loving, and shinn loving sides that will not listen to your reason because your reason for loving/hating someone could be that persons reason for feeling the complete opposite. Everyone will find different aspects of these characters that they will like or hate and you cannot make them feel differently about that, well in most cases you can't. Just accept that people are gonna feel how they do about the characters and just state your own opinion without worrying about trying to convert people to your opinion with reason.

Shinn haters haven.

Shinn is really really immature,confused,angered..., he has to learn better...and think better, instead of being angry all the time....

These threads have clearly failed and serve no purpose whatsoever, except for being the fuel for random idiocy. Closed.

GotWoot Moderator