Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cellphone is disbanding..

cellphone is disbanding..

thanks for the subs cellphone.. do you guys know why there disbanding?

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

i got my subs from "SEED-Fansubs"< i didn't downloaded the cellphone ones but these Fansubs are very good! we might w8 abit longer fore 39th episode to be subbed by them....

yeah i got my old gsd releases on seed funsubs.. i later switch to cellphone cause their faster,
    here's the bt link seed-fansubs
    ht irc information is there too.. anyone know what's the site for haro?

i already downloaded the last release of gsd 39 of cellphone..why cellphone??

What? Awwww, that's not good. I guess i have to wait for HaroTori now, which rules seed-fansubs btw. I always wonder why people download seed fansubs.

psj, whats the link to haro?

There is always a link to Haro in the Ep discussions once Haro is released. Here's their Tracker: http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/

tnx... i just got their irc channel

how could you guys know that cellphone is disbanding? so its mean cellphone will not be available for leechers anymore? does it mean we cant download from cellphone anymore?

yeap, they annouced it in irc, dunno bout the tracker but they won't continue gsd or any projects they had..

well, there goes my 'quick' download. i'm more accustomed to the haro fansubs. cellphone was just a 'next day release' that i usually got. i guess i'll just have to wait one more day to download it...

THEY'RE DISBANDING CUZ YOU FUCKERS DIDN'T DONATE
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I always waited for HaroTori, this ep I got the raw, but I'll still wait for HaroTori.

between haro and SEED its upto the person. Right now Haro is starting to sub quicker and quicker. To the point where I worry they want to come out faster than SEED rather than make a decent subs. Theres are good. But I hear technically SEED follows the mechanics and technical aspects alil bit better and through the series it shows. Plus I don't like how Haro treats its viewers like idiots. If people don't know what DRAGOONs are at the point when LEGEND launched they shouldn't be bothering watching the series. Also from the trackers the download numbers when I look are higher for SEED fansubs over haro tori. So they must be doing something right to please so many fans.

Blog Entries

In the actual Gundam SEED series, including Destiny, there was never a lengthy explination of what the DRAGOON system was. If you were to just watch the episodes alone and not dig around on the internet (even though it doesnt take much digging), you would have no clue what the DRAGOON system was, aside from maybe vaguely understanding that it had something to do with the gunbarrels/pods.

Edit: This is also why I don't think Kira's newtype flash will mean as much to the newer Gundam fans, since the newtype ability hasn't really been explained in SEED.

Oh man, SF freedom is major "whup-ass". I thought Destiny was unbeatable, until I saw the SF in super action. Kira wasn't even in his full potential. Oh, by the way, were there 2 freedoms the whole time? The SF stayed on the Eternal while Kira piloted the orignal Freedom on Earth before it got totaled?

On Cellphone's website they said they were disbanding because of INTERNAL issues.

Originally posted by: Sano
    Oh man, SF freedom is major "whup-ass". I thought Destiny was unbeatable, until I saw the SF in super action. Kira wasn't even in his full potential. Oh, by the way, were there 2 freedoms the whole time? The SF stayed on the Eternal while Kira piloted the orignal Freedom on Earth before it got totaled?
    This is not a discussion about SF so stop it. This is about Cellphone disbanding.

@Guardian: I see nothing wrong in telling the viewers about the DRAGOON system and whatnot. Not all viewers search the internet for every bit and piece of info on the show.

Well, it's always a shame when a fansub group disbands. Even if their releases aren't what I'd prefer, they still have my respect for taking time to do them.

And, yeah, they posted on their site that they disbanded because of internal issues.

Too bad, I enjoyed their speedy releases.
    All fansubbers deserve respect for their hard and unrewarding, unless you count the gratefulness of the masses, work .

i enjoyed it too, wonder what kind of internal issue it might be. they say its about thier staffs.. it won't be the same without cellphone fast releases..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]