Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: episode 39 discussion

episode 39 discussion

Cool, thanks for the heads up *downloading*

episode 39 discussion

Tonite in a very cold 8 degrees celcius of melbourne a 15 years old boy was found screaming and yelling, this is what does he say:
    FuCk FuCk FuCk Episode 39 raw is the best fckin episode in The whole GS and GSD so far!!!!1
    I cant wait for the subbed version, seriously that is the best episode:
    1. strike freedom is not a "stolen" gundam
    2. Kira is so romantic with lacus, he goes all the way from earth to the space, got strike rogue's legs and arms destroyed and get strike freedom, and safe lacus
    3. strike freedom (Zero Gravity Manuver Fighter X-20 ) jesus christ he rocks with 2 rail canon, 2 laser gun, and 8 dragoons, overall 12 lasers for HiMat system,
    even though kira has got strike freedom he still stays with his " no killing motto" OMG
    Clyne Faction Rock!!!!!!!!!!!
    its mean that IJ is also not "Stolen" stuff
    im wondering how could Lacus make SF, that is why i cant wait for the subbed version of this episode because its just so good, and i'm wonderin what does the meaning of lacus and kira's conversation
    sorry before if what i said above are spoiling you guys, but this is the episode 39 discussion so......

episode 39 discussion

Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
    Tonite in a very cold 8 degrees celcius of melbourne a 15 years old boy was found screaming and yelling, this is what does he say:
    FuCk FuCk FuCk Episode 39 raw is the best fckin episode in The whole GS and GSD so far!!!!1
    I cant wait for the subbed version, seriously that is the best episode:
    1. strike freedom is not a "stolen" gundam
    2. Kira is so romantic with lacus, he goes all the way from earth to the space, got strike rogue's legs and arms destroyed and get strike freedom, and safe lacus
    3. strike freedom (Zero Gravity Manuver Fighter X-20 ) jesus christ he rocks with 2 rail canon, 2 laser gun, and 8 dragoons, overall 12 lasers for HiMat system,
    even though kira has got strike freedom he still stays with his " no killing motto" OMG
    Clyne Faction Rock!!!!!!!!!!!
    its mean that IJ is also not "Stolen" stuff
    im wondering how could Lacus make SF, that is why i cant wait for the subbed version of this episode because its just so good, and i'm wonderin what does the meaning of lacus and kira's conversation
    sorry before if what i said above are spoiling you guys, but this is the episode 39 discussion so......
    Gah, And I have6 hours of work until I can watch it. More info!

episode 39 discussion

LoLZ heheh its allrite for you MeroTZ coz the Subbed version will make you scream and cry, just be patient for another 12 hours for the cellphone subbed version, Strike freedom is a weapon of mass destruction, and another thing i just realized ! i dont know what does arthrun and neo said to kira in the movie, but aftrer kira left for Lacus Arthrun and neo are having a conversation, and suddenly a flash back appeared, the flashback when Strike(pilloted by mwu get destroyed when protecting AA)

episode 39 discussion

Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
    LoLZ heheh its allrite for you MeroTZ coz the Subbed version will make you scream and cry, just be patient for another 12 hours for the cellphone subbed version, Strike freedom is a weapon of mass destruction, and another thing i just realized ! i dont know what does arthrun and neo said to kira in the movie, but aftrer kira left for Lacus Arthrun and neo are having a conversation, and suddenly a flash back appeared, the flashback when Strike(pilloted by mwu get destroyed when protecting AA)
    Patience? Wait for the sub? Are you crazy!

I'm fully aware of the destructive potential of Strike Freedom, but I must see it in action, and know all I can about it. The fact that its not a ZAFT machine has me all crazed and whatnot.

episode 39 discussion

omfg when kira used the dragoons and did the newtype flash thingy....[img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

episode 39 discussion

Does Kira use his rifles doubled up? If so, are they just Buster cannon/Plasma weapon clones, or are they something better?

Also, his chest cannon.

episode 39 discussion

in this episode SF doesnt combine both of its laser rifle, but when he use the himat he use his chest canon, and one rifle left hand and one rifle right hand

episode 39 discussion

one other thing that make me concern is when kira "boot up" the OS of SF, it still shows ZAFT logo and then the GUNDAM thing, if SF wasn made by zaft then why does it still have the ZAFT OS interface, i cant wait for the sub! i wanna know what sort of info LAcus told Kira bout the SF,

episode 39 discussion

is it me or is kira losing his skills
    not even 10sec into his first flight with sf he almost got his arms and legs torn up...

episode 39 discussion

The best friggen part has got to be seeing strike in its original colors but with rouge's shield. Not only that but we get to see the new suit andy gets. Here are some caps. Also I gotta say I friggen loved kira's newtype flash. That was awesome.

Screencaps. *drools*
    Strike does get its old colors
    Andy's new suit

episode 39 discussion

Kira losing his skills? I don't think so. Considering he took out the two Goufs that grappled him and then proceeded to take out another dozen MS and three Nazca class cruisers WITHOUT going seed. Kira simply owned. I now cant wait for the sub to find out what was said. GOD DAMNIT!! I wish my japanese was better. Ok time to watch the raw again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

episode 39 discussion

OMFG! I just watched the raw and my jaw dropped when I saw Kira with his new Freedom. I was expecting him to use the Dragoons when he got caught in the whips and my heart was racing in anticipation! Freaking awesome!

episode 39 discussion

Those screencaps make me wanna cry... I wish I could watch this right now.

Thanks a bunch.

So... andy's new suit. Thats not Gaia, is it? Hmmm... any more info on it?

episode 39 discussion

Good ep.. I wonder if they were reconfiguring Strike Rouge for Kira or if the color of PS armor can be reconfigured via the OS software. To be honest, I was more excited to see Kira piloting Strike again though Strike Freedom is even more of a WMD than the original Freedom.

SF got a good introduction, nice new song playing in the bg to underscore Kira's heroics. You'd think they'd have done something similar for Destiny.. you know.. the Gundam the show was fucking NAMED for, but I guess it was hard to find a badass song to go along with the two most powerful MS in the world (at that point) shooting down a grunt MS (unless T.M. Revolution has a good song about overkill).

episode 39 discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and people said destiny had col wings...freedoms wings are much more cooler, it hasn't got a gay colour like destiny's !!

episode 39 discussion

For those who wanted the high quality version of opening 4, Heroine, here you go:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/3104409/HEROINE.wmv.html

I'm sorry that I couldn't fulfill everyone's expectations.
    I only fixed timing on clips to synchronize better with the song, took out that long Strike Freedom clip in the beginning, and used the raw version.
    Since WoW clips flowed together with my edit of Heroine, I thought it was fine.
    However, I might change my mind about adding more.

episode 39 discussion

This episode takes it. The emotion. The action. And the return of Freedom. The battle between Freedom and Impulse was crazy. But this episode just brought so much excitement. We see old school Strike with that crazy new booster. We get to see Andy's recolored Gaia. The romance between Kira and Lacus. Not to mention the helping from Mwu/Neo when Athrun was getting anxious. Finally Kira makes his daring entrance and is given his new sword. The music was perfect the launch scene had me on the edge of my seat hoping they'd show something and not end it with Strike Freedom's launch. Not disappointed in the slightest. Freedom is incredibly stronger now. Possibly even faster. And near the end Kira finally has his own newtype flash before sending his DRAGOONs to disable the ZAFT ships. It looks like things are returning to Earth. And Akatsuki makes its grand appearance in the next ep. Will Athrun reveal his new sword as well and fight beside Kira? And what is this Destiny plan of the chairmans. How important of a pawn is Shinn really?

And yes Andy is piloting Gaia in that wicked red. Damn I gotta watch that shit again especially the launching of Strike and Strike Freedom. This is probably the most touching ep emotionally. You just really feel for these two that they were able to get back to eachother. I was worried with all the rumors I had heard uptill now.

episode 39 discussion

Originally posted by: Madell
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and people said destiny had col wings...freedoms wings are much more cooler, it hasn't got a gay colour like destiny's !!
    So is Destiny officially outclassed? Does it even have a CHANCE?