Thread: Super Cosplay War Ultra

Super Cosplay War Ultra

I stumbled upon this and found it to be a lot of fun. It's very addicting. It has characters based on naruto, shamn king, digimon, gundam wing, and alot more. AND IT'S FREE!

here is an image.

GET IT HERE http://go.to/alicuu

The site is in chinese or japanese. I d/led it from the chinese site because they have the word "Download" in english. In the setup the password to install is http://www.fkdigital.net

I'm still trying to figure out all the moves. It's hard as hell.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Super Cosplay War Ultra

Thanks. I'm gonna dl and try it out now.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Super Cosplay War Ultra

sweet d/ling it now

Super Cosplay War Ultra

Its late, but im downloading it now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Nice find though.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Super Cosplay War Ultra

gah was bored

Super Cosplay War Ultra

Ok, I'm downloading it down because the move names sound interesting. Just to complete what Itachi_y2k5's movelist translations missed out and some minor edits:

1. Kunai throw
    2. Rasengan
    3. Raikiri (Chidori)
    4. Goukyaku no jutsu
    5. Triangle Jump
    6. Orochi Kusanagi sword
    7. Omote Renge
    8. Heavy sand punch (?)
    9. Kagebushin shuriken
    10. Chung rendan (combo)
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Super Cosplay War Ultra

gah i was kinda close lol, i didnt really translate it i just did the move on the game

Super Cosplay War Ultra

I like Rear the best, but I don't know what anime she(is it a she?) is cosplaying. I also think Lizard is pretty good.

I haven't beaten normal mode yet! I suck at this game.

Super Cosplay War Ultra

this game is way to hard you cant choose the difficulty, i havent played many of the characters favorite is properly

Gon = because u can jsut button bash the hell outta people
    Remu = he got some wicked cosplay suits

Super Cosplay War Ultra

Rear is from Gear Fighter Dendou, what ever that is.

Just started playing, using the Naruto cosplayer Chung. Pretty cool and reminds me a lot of the old Puzzle Fighter from Capcom, because Chung can change into the costumes of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Haku, Zabuza, Lee, Gaara, and Kakashi! And his Chung rendan was really cool..... total rip off from the Naruto Rendan. : )
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。