Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Signature Competition

Signature Competition

There will be 3 rounds, NO eliminations. We will be using a point system proposed by Fooman. The sigs that are voted for the most will get the most points obviously.

1st place in voting: 10 points
    2nd: 7 points
    3rd: 5 points
    4th: 3 points
    5th: 1 point

Most points at the end of the three rounds wins.

The first round will be anything goes. And of course don't put your name on the sigs. The only restriction is on size:
    Minimum Size: 300 x 80
    Maximum Size: 450 x 150

The due date is July 22nd (plenty of time for people who havent seen it yet to join up)

Host your sigs, then PM them to me. I will then make another thread with a poll. Once the voting ends we'll start the second round. Good luck! (more organized?)

Signature Competition

Isn't the Gaara stock somewhat of a spoiler?

Signature Competition

Well, it wasn't, because I put fanart, but now that you said that....

Signature Competition

the links given arent the direct link... you have to search for the imgs in galleries

(only the ones in paint pixel)

Signature Competition

I'm in if we can organize this a little better. how about points given for each round, like three rounds, first round=random sig, second round specific character, third round=same set of renders to use to make a sig. Just a suggestion. No one get eliminated but only the top three vote getter get points or something. Anyways if I have enough time I'll participate, but I'm still in the middle of fixing up my new house and getting ready to move, but if this is over a two to three wekk period then I'll be fine.

Sig made by Lucifus

Signature Competition

Don't worry guys, I'll make sure I vote for the more popular character this time.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Signature Competition

So where do we send the sigs when we are done? And no names on the sigs right? Is this hosted on a webpage?

The paintpixel site does not work. It takes you to the first page when you click those links. So there goes like all of the stocks.

Signature Competition

Ok, I obviously am no good at this. I was rushed off the comp last night by my asshole brother, thats why I didn't get to check the sites to see if they worked. How about we just use fooman's idea. When it's time to do fixed stocks I'll make sure everythings set up good, and do you want to use a lot of stocks or just a couple? SO should a make a new thread or just edit the first post?

Signature Competition

Just a couple of stocks. But why rush the contest? We are like 4 people who have signed up for it. And it doesn't feel organized.

Signature Competition

There will be 3 rounds, NO eliminations. We will be using a point system proposed by Fooman. The sigs that are voted for the most will get the most points obviously.

1st place in voting: 10 points
    2nd: 7 points
    3rd: 5 points
    4th: 3 points
    5th: 1 point

Most points at the end of the three rounds wins.

The first round will be anything goes. And of course don't put your name on the sigs. The only restriction is on size:
    Minimum Size: 300 x 80
    Maximum Size: 450 x 150

The due date is July 22nd (plenty of time for people who havent seen it yet to join up)

Host your sigs, then PM them to me. I will then make another thread with a poll. Once the voting ends we'll start the second round. Good luck! (more organized?

Signature Competition

dammit lol i put my name on mine >.<

ok changed it:S

Signature Competition

Yea, good work Kage. That's more like it.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Signature Competition

whatever character we decide to do is ok with me(aka: it doesnt matter)

but was it really necessary for you to put "its time to duel" in the description bar? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Signature Competition

Well I just made the best sig of my life so your sigs better be bitchin if you want a chance to stand up to this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Signature Competition

Oh ho bragging already. I suggest you keep that to yourself until you see the rest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Signature Competition

Hahaha ok ok but it's not gonna be like last time PSJ. I just downloaded a thousand new brushes and they're all ready to whoop some gw ass XD

Originally posted by: Knives122
    whatever character we decide to do is ok with me(aka: it doesnt matter)

but was it really necessary for you to put "its time to duel" in the description bar?
    First round is anything you want so gogogogogogo get started I wanna see some sigs.

and yes it was necessary lol

one more thing, when we do voting do you want to not post advertisements in the naruto section like last time so its not whoever makes a naruto based sig wins?

Signature Competition

Awesome, sig competition is up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Im in, July 22nd is perfect! 1000 new brushes, eh Kage? Maybe I can beat that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Though I still feel I'm kinda rusty but we'll see what happens. Looking forward to the sigs everyone!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Signature Competition

Yea no advertisement. We want the best sig to win not the coolest char.

Signature Competition

ive so lost, im the crappest PSer on the forum lol

Signature Competition

Perhaps we could give some guidelines for voting, that way they don't just vote for the sig with a Naruto render, or we could just say no Naruto and that would solve that. Either way should be fun, looking forward t seeing all the cool sigs you guys make.

Edited for crappy spelling

Sig made by Lucifus