Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best opening ever.

The best opening ever.

Okay, some of you might remember this, but I felt a burning need to post it again to ease our mutual pain in these times plagued by sucky openings *cough* Wings of Shit *cough*.

Basically it's a remade version of the third Gundam Seed opening, Believe. The fact that it's not a real opening is of course evident but nontheless it features quite a lot of damn good editing and stuff. Well I'll say no more and let you enjoy it... Gundam Seed - ZAFT style:

Clicky! (hosted by yours truly for maximum sexiness)

(mpg format and roughly 8 megs in size)

The best opening ever.

Very authentic looking. Was still a bit slow compared to the actual 3rd OP. But still pretty cool.

PS: Terra's Yzakness skill has increased (Infinite) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The best opening ever.

I'm just happy there are more people in the world who realize that Yzak is what Seed REALLY is about!
    Seriously, all openings ever should consist of Yzak doing cool poses.

That place over there........ahh never mind

The best opening ever.

Yzak....I mean Terra you need help, your love for Yzak has taken over your life.

R.I.P Captain America.

The best opening ever.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    Yzak....I mean Terra you need help, your love for Yzak has taken over your life.
    I still haven't had sex with a girl cosplaying Yzak though.
    I've managed to get one to wear a white wig, but when I get a knife and want her to make a scar on herself it usually ends up as a lonely night. In the asylum.

OH YZAK, WHAT WOULDN'T I DO FOR YOU

The best opening ever.

Figures it would be Yzak all over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Though the editing you did was really superb Terra! I'd actually pick Believe to be the final ending for GSD instead of "Words of Worth". What program did you use to do all that? And since when did Flay have something for Yzak? lol
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

The best opening ever.

lol mate, I didn't do that... I wish I did though.

I am assuming the person used adobe premiere though.
    And the Flay x Yzak thing just kinda turned up when Flay got recruited for ZAFT by Rau I guess...
    It's strange though, since the only thing Yzak said to Flay was "sit down", and it wasn't in a very romantic way if you know what I mean.

The best opening ever.

wow whoever put this together sure did a very nice job. But i have to say, there are so many Yzak scenes i dont even remember seeing so much of him in SEED... lol... very well made though
    however i was hoping the person who made this would have gone through the trouble of some image editing and shown yzak in SEED mode, i was anticipating that when i saw the seed explode

The best opening ever.

Oh man... that was just.... okay... well... I don't think I'm even going to say anything. The Fllay angle was taken WAY too far though.

The best opening ever.

best OP- believe and invoke.....

The best opening ever.

Pretty good.

If a fan can make a good op like this, why can't a company with more money and better equimpent make at least a decent op? *cough* GSD op 4 *cough*

On a side note: How many hours a day do you search for Yzak related stuff Terra?

The best opening ever.

That's really awesome terra. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The best opening ever.

Very nice. Much better than "Wings of Words", anyway.

The best opening ever.

Good stuff with the editing..... Pretty funny to see Duel at the begining instead of Strike, but it was nicely done.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

The best opening ever.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Knives122
    I still haven't had sex with a girl cosplaying Yzak though.
    I've managed to get one to wear a white wig, but when I get a knife and want her to make a scar on herself it usually ends up as a lonely night. In the asylum.

OH YZAK, WHAT WOULDN'T I DO FOR YOU
    dude..lets hear you say that in front of a girl.. you're gonna get a really bad dry spell

The best opening ever.

If Yzak gotten more screen time and etc etc... i would actually believe that this is a real OP. Its THAT GOOD!

The best opening ever.

Original video of OP 3 of gundam seed is much better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The best opening ever.

I keep getting an error while trying to download this.

The best opening ever.

Absolutely great...i never thought Yzak would be so awesome!But i only got 45 secs of the OP,is it only 45 secs or i had a dl error?
    Anyway this is far better even for a fan-made OP than Wings of Words...yux
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

The best opening ever.

lol, this is great