Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best opening ever.

The best opening ever.

its a good parody but I still wonder why there is a shot of "stelvia of the universe" in there

The best opening ever.

Ahhhhhh!! I love this XD However, is it just me.. or I can only download 4mb of the whole thing... I was downloading it.. the total size was 7.98mb.. but then it finishes at around 4mb.. I can only watch 50 seconds or so of it.. i wanna see the rest of this XD

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

The best opening ever.

Yzak is Terra, and Terra is Yzak.
    Which did one when overcome become part same together one?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

The best opening ever.

Pretty sexy for a fanmade opening.

And yes, Wings of Words is to blame for the destruction of all my happiness.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

The best opening ever.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Wow, reading that sentence quickly is a complete mindrape.

The best opening ever.

nice editing of the opening i must say

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    *brains implodes trying to ponder on the deeper meaning of that sentence*
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

The best opening ever.

Well I'll tell you which ending ISN'T my favorite. This new one, the 4th for Destiny.

It blows! And does that crazy ZAFT pilot have an eyepatch!?! Arr me maty, wheres my parrot?

The song just doesnt match the tone of the series at all... unless it's going to get sugary sweet and everyone's going to see the error of their ways and become friends!

Rey vs. Shinn it appears... damnit Rey, how hard can it be to manipulate Shinn? You're really digging yourself a grave, poor boy...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

The best opening ever.

I know all of you will wanna murder me for this (even Terra) but the 4th opener has grown on me a little and will continue to grow on me.

Now the full song itself, I dunno at all....but at least the opener itself is tolerable for me to watch over & over. It's different, yes, but change can be good. I read in another post (maybe topic) that GSD may wanna have its own identity when it comes to music....and that may be true, considering how at first, it sounded like Seed (duh, TM Revolution) and then it slowly went away from that, starting with the j-rap in Pride to the bouncy-action Bokutachi no Yukue..and now the carefree (altho very NOT Gundam) Wing of Words.

So I honestly don't love it....but I'm not letting it kill my sheer joy for the show.

The best opening ever.

I wouldn't call Pride much of a rap song at all, more like "heavy rock song with female vocals and some weird guy doing noises in the background". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well opening 4 certainly is different, I'll give them that, and also props for even attempting it.
    HOWEVER! when I think about what they -could- have done (read: Realize #2) then all the originality in the world can't hinder my sadness.

Ragnarokblade

The best opening ever.

Originally posted by: makino
    Ahhhhhh!! I love this XD However, is it just me.. or I can only download 4mb of the whole thing... I was downloading it.. the total size was 7.98mb.. but then it finishes at around 4mb.. I can only watch 50 seconds or so of it.. i wanna see the rest of this XD
    Yeah, I'm having this prob too, except I only managed about...1.9mb? laughed all the way through the whole 35 secs of it that I managed to get, but I wanna see more! come on Yza...I mean Terra! Why is it not working! Sort it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The best opening ever.

My only advice is to keep re-DLing it... my host is some french piece of shit server that a friend made me an account at a long time ago. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

So I don't know why it keeps fucking up

The best opening ever.

hahaha dam nice opening i really liked it .. it had alot of yzak ! something different and the the timing + music is all cool i wish they made that the opening for GSD.. why did they put some slow ass music !

The best opening ever.

oh and one thing I forgot to mention about this opener itself...........GRR, DEARKA X MILLY!! ><!!

I hate that couple beyond belief!!!!

The best opening ever.

Why? To me the seem to fit perfectly. Their personalities just match.

The best opening ever.

Hmm.. well I'm going to go and say that for Seed the openings were better than the endings, but in Destiny the endings were superior. Any thoughts?