Bleach 40 discussion

bleach 40 Raw

http://bt.saiyaman.info/

Bleach 40 RAW

can someone post the bs link as soon as it comes out? thanks

Bleach 40 RAW

Bleach 40 by Hell-Fansubs

Bleach 40 by Bleach Society

Still not gonna download though, haha, waiting for Lunar [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 40 RAW

yeah they say hell fansubs quality are like "Hell" [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Bleach 40 discussion

WAAAHHHH allot plot change's this epi... whow... but won't spoil it for you people.........

Bleach 40 RAW

I cant begin downloading, I click the link and it sends me to what seems to be a broken quicktime thingy.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Bleach 40 RAW

no, im experiencing the same problem too with the bleach society link? whats up?

Bleach 40 discussion

I dunno, works fine for me. Only thing is: when I click the link, it saves it on my desktop as a BT file. I then have to double-click on it to start it; it doesn't seem to start automatically like it usually does...
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 40 discussion

pretty good episode. More info on Kenpachi was awesome. that he was from like the lowest place possible in soul society.
    too bad both ichigo and kenpachi are dead.

wtf is up with yoroichi.

Rukia is a stone-cold Killer, hell ye

Bleach 40 discussion

lol ichigo dead??, i do hope so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    but kenpachi dead damn he was one of my favo captain's. i also don't want ganju to die he is like the most funny guy in bleach.

Bleach 40 discussion

Just rename the file extension to .torrent

Bleach 40 discussion

Goddamnit, stupid cliffhangers, damn you to hell! This is too good... I want to know what happens...

awesome episode as usual

Bleach 40 discussion

Originally posted by: Masamune
    pretty good episode. More info on Kenpachi was awesome. that he was from like the lowest place possible in soul society.
    too bad both ichigo and kenpachi are dead.

wtf is up with yoroichi.

Rukia is a stone-cold Killer, hell ye
    main characters are invincible.

Bleach 40 discussion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... I hate that "To be continued" thing... and hell I've watched the preview like ten times trying to garner as much from it as I could...

and [SPOILER] (even though its from this epi)

why did anyone say Ichigo is dead? he's the main character... he could get his head cut off, it would somehow grow back (like Zangetsu)... even Kenpachi is not necessarily dead. Well he might be or he could just have fainted...

So... will Ichigo become the "Captain slayer"???? in his three fights he has gotten significantly stronger... seriously, more than that he becomes a God!

Edit: The captain that we saw (the sick one) was the thirteenth's right?

Bleach 40 discussion

Badass ep.

*spoiler*

did anyone else see the Mask regenerated again, in the preview?as well as what looked like wings on Ichigo? Maybe I was seeing things on the latter part.

Bleach 40 discussion

sweet ep...wonder what the deal is with rukia and ganju's brother? i still think its some how related to teh store owner...urahra or whatever his name is. he seems like a banished shinigami.

anyway, it seems ichigo is up against the 6th captain in the next ep. although it might be too fast. i expected him to fight gin or osmoene before getting to the big bro.

@kezern: i dunno about the regeneration thing, but that did look an awful lot like a wing on ichigo. im guessing he semi transforms into a hollow while hes being healed or something.

Bleach 40 discussion

WTF at Kenpachi, he better not be dead. Stupid sword didn't respond to him I'd throw it away and get a new one. I doubt that wing belongs to Ichigo since he was holding it in his hand. And that's the second time that girl from the preview has appeared, adding that to the intro I think I know who she is :-/. Then again I could be wrong like always.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 40 discussion

bleach-society link dont work for me.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 40 discussion

wtf is up with yoroichi.
    "I have a secret, maybe I'll decide to uncover it next time"
    "You speak English perfectly, yet you can't speak cat at all?"
    "You dye your fur black?"
    "You're a dog?"
    "bing bong!"

lol

Bleach 40 discussion

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    bleach-society link dont work for me.
    Choose to save it, fore the file name delete .avi and put .torrent then open it from hd.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach