Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: destiny's wing thrusters or freedom's wing thrusters

destiny's wing thrusters or freedom's wing thrusters

destiny wing thrusters > freedom wing thrusters
    destiny wing thrusters < freedom wing thrusters
    destiny wing thrusters = freedom wing thrusters

which do u like better?

i like destiny's better because the thrusters are bigger, looks more powerful, and is pretty =P

Ovan, The Rebirth

freedom wing thruster> destiny wing thruster

aint impluse wing and destiny wings the same?

destiny = freedom
    because we haven't seen much of destiny and alot (too much) of freedom
    so i can't make a clear statement yet (although i'm leaning towards destiny)
    Originally posted by: naruto-kira
    freedom wing thruster> destiny wing thruster

aint impluse wing and destiny wings the same?
    impulse didn't have those huge purple/pink "flames" sprouting outwards now did it?
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Freedom's, because they aren't butterfly wings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though, Destiny's are cool, but Freedoms wings house weapons! Plasma cannons, and now DRAGOON's!

How do you argue with that?

power output destiny >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>free dom
    -----------------

Originally posted by: MeroTZ
    Freedom's, because they aren't butterfly wings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though, Destiny's are cool, but Freedoms wings house weapons! Plasma cannons, and now DRAGOON's!

How do you argue with that?
    i have to admit that that makes the score Freedom 1 - Destiny 0
    although Destiny's wing "fumes/flames" are way bigger then Freedom's ever were
    (trying to argue with it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    power output destiny >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>free dom
    We dont know this for certain. Not much is yet known about Destiny's power systems.

Regardless, a more important question is if Strike Freedom and Freedom are both included in the question here? Not that it matters, I still like Freedoms wings more, but imagine the shinanigans Kira will pull off with Strike Freedoms Dragoon wings! I can only imagine what it would look like if he were to fire his dragoons while they were still mounted, making his mobile suits back half into a field of death.

"Chase this, mofos!"

Mwahahaha

if the dragoons were deployed, would it affect freedom's thruster output?
    anyhow, i think destiny will have the superior speed- coz that's shinn's greatest attribute
    still.. the best thrusters on a gundam is the infinite justice- the detachable subflight lifter is genius [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: john_doe_107
    anyhow, i think destiny will have the superior speed- coz that's shinn's greatest attribute
    still.. the best thrusters on a gundam is the infinite justice- the detachable subflight lifter is genius [img][/img]
    I dunno about genius, but it certainly is cool enough that I almost asked if I could vote for it...

The new one is just so cool. Blades on the wings? Yes please. That maneuver Athrun pulled where he rammed another suit with his flyer just got lethal. I say we allow the Justice lifter into this vote, and I think I'd almost vote for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hm, lots of Dragoons can be dangerous to any MS, even to a fast MS like the Destiny.

Originally posted by: Sano
    Hm, lots of Dragoons can be dangerous to any MS, even to a fast MS like the Destiny.
    I see Dragoons as a weapon for mass killing of lots of grunts, or, like Rau used them, as control weapons. You use your Dragoons to force your oponent to move how you want, where you want, and when you want. Its like you build a cage, and once you are directing their actions, you can strike. Rau didn't deal damage to Mwu's Strike until he denied it its mobility by caging it in with beams. Strike Freedoms dragoons aren't quite that good, but then, we aren't looking for total control here, we're looking for enough control of their actions to deny them full use of their speed and maneuverability.

still.. the best thrusters on a gundam is the infinite justice- the detachable subflight lifter is genius [img][/img]
    well,i have seen the blue prints and strike freedom's thrusters look awfully like destiny's when the dragoon units are off, meaning that strike freedom can probrably move at very high speeds and even higher speeds when the dragoons are off.

can any other gundam mount on the infinite justice subflight lifter?
    if you think about it right...amongst all the gundams, it should be infinite justice that has the best thruster output
    but since we're talking about destiny and strike freedom here
    i say strike freedom has the better thrusters coz its black in colour
    so the thrusters should circulate the heat emitted by the thursters better
    further more the structure of the wings is like two V's on each side..so it should be more efficient
    either way, is the butterfly wings on destiny gundam for show or do they serve a purpose?

can any other gundam mount on the infinite justice subflight lifter?
    if you think about it right...amongst all the gundams, it should be infinite justice that has the best thruster output
    but since we're talking about destiny and strike freedom here
    i say strike freedom has the better thrusters coz its black in colour
    so the thrusters should circulate the heat emitted by the thursters better
    further more the structure of the wings is like two V's on each side..so it should be more efficient
    either way, is the butterfly wings on destiny gundam for show or do they serve a purpose?
    yeah, ij's sublight lifter is gonna own everyone else. As for strike freedom, its gonna be faster than ever before and faster than a lot of suits, however the fastest thing flying out there is gonna be destiny. the butterfly wings are probrably like after burners, spewing plasma to propel destiny at greater speeds. And strike freedom's wings are probrably more efficient, but due to sheer masss and probable lack of areodynamicity, its gonna be slower than destiny.

ij= ULTRA FREAKY SPEED, but not in a high manuever way like destiny, destiny has ultra speed with no manuever sacrifice, it has maneuver++ ( just look closely at the way it MOVED, there's something strange about its thrusters)
    ij will likely be the fastest but prolly wont be able to move a good as destiny
    sf will definitly be the slowest, but will have the highest possible firepower, without sacrificing speed and agility (legend prolly has more power, but is slow)
    so in terms of speed:
    ij
    destiny
    sf
    agility:
    destiny
    sf/ij, dunno
    power:
    sf
    destiny/ij
    -----------------

Max Top Speed = Infinite Justice
    Max Manuverability = Strike Freedom
    Mix of the two = Destiny

I think Destiny will be faster then SF, but SF will be able to manuever better. IJ will be faster then Destiny but not as mobile. So Destiny lies in the middle. By no means weak, but excels at no one thing. Dullindal eluded to this as well.

^^, again look CLOSELY at how destiny moved, i cant possible c how sf can reproduce that........... or it would need to have the same kind of thrusters ( explanasion, everytime we c a gundam or ms dodge, they do it full power, and really like a dodge, like OUT OF THE WAY, the way destiny dodged was soooo controlled, i cant really explain it )
    -----------------

this thread is about freedom not strike freedom

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: MeroTZ
    Freedom's, because they aren't butterfly wings [img][/img]
    So fucking true, Destiny's wings look a bit stupid to me, haven't seen much of them tho so i might change my mind later on but right now they look weird. I mean pink? Nothing wrong with the color pink, cool color but not on a MS.

Destiny > Freedom
    Who wouldnt like to have a MS with pink wings,you feel power when you pilota MS with PINK wings.