Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bombs in London

Bombs in London

Originally posted by: Hikyuu
    Originally posted by: Lefty
    Funny thing is the one that was shot was not taken down by police it was the SAS.
    SAS? SAS stands for?
    special air service

and the guy that got shot wasn't a terrorist but a brizilian guy workin in london seems like he was the victim of a witch hunt

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

Bombs in London

Well he ran and gave them reason to feel threatend. SAS don't fuck around, period. I would hate to say but it's better safe than sorry. Granted it is a great tradegy but if they did nothing and he was a terrorist it would be an even greater tradegy. It's one of the horrible damnd if you do damnd if you don't situations.

Bombs in London

Originally posted by: Lefty
    Well he ran and gave them reason to feel threatend. SAS don't fuck around, period. I would hate to say but it's better safe than sorry. Granted it is a great tradegy but if they did nothing and he was a terrorist it would be an even greater tradegy. It's one of the horrible damnd if you do damnd if you don't situations.
    maybe he was a drugs dealer.

Bombs in London

witness statements indicate the man was face down on the ground when he was shot 5 times in the head and the guys that shot him wearnt SAS they where SO19 armed response unit plain clothed police officers hence the reason he ran when they pulled the guns they were in plain clothing and he didn't speak english as a first language in that situation anybody would have responded by running

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage