Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chapter 186

Chapter 186

Originally posted by: Dezalanel
    I do not see why people have to be such bitches about their translations being posted elsewhere. who the fuck cares, do not do the translation if you do not want other people to see it sheesh. The point of a translation is to help other people understand, yet this "ocean" does them but will not let anyone post em? wtf.
    Have the decency to respect what he wants done with his work.

Chapter 186

sorry about posting the translation, I found on it on another forum that was not kefi.org, I was unaware that they didn't want it posted around.

Chapter 186

i just read the chapter... and there was a big OMFG from me when i got to the last page.

damn this series just keeps getting better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Chapter 186

If Ichigo's dad was from Soul Society, then Rukia or ANYONE for that matter should've recognized his surname. I don't get it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Chapter 186

Yeah, that's my argument... still it's easy to fake a surname, so it's not really important...

Chapter 186

GAH talk about dropping a bombshell... I couldn't believe it...
    Isn't Ichigo's dad supposed to be the only one in the family that doesn't have any spiritual powers at all?! Heck he couldn't even see normal spirits!!! So he's just been pretending all along?
    Seriously, it just doesn't make sense, that he'll go that far to keep the pretense up, especially when his entire family was almost gonna die from the Grand Fisher's attack.
    Unless he has some uber duber solid reason for that.... bah...
    Nice chapter title... Tell Your Children The Truth... yeah man, those two lying bastard fathers... lol
    And I knew it, they're not gonna wipe Ishida outta the picture so easily! Yay! ^^

Chapter 186

argg.. here i am sitting in my design class and being stupid to not able to control my curiosity, please don't post like this again cause it is really hard to ignore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but also thanks for the info cause i've been wanting to know why ichigo has shinigami's power. thanks again

Still i was so shocked to see ishida's dad and Ichigo's? wtf he's a shinigami??? is he a captain???

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Chapter 186

That is the most kickass ending to a chapter EVER! Haha, probably an exagerration, but it's the best for me so far.

Chapter 186

whoa!! kubo keeps amazing me, so many questions, come on chapter 187!!!

oceanizer

Chapter 186

Originally posted by: Dezalanel
    I do not see why people have to be such bitches about their translations being posted elsewhere. who the fuck cares, do not do the translation if you do not want other people to see it sheesh. The point of a translation is to help other people understand, yet this "ocean" does them but will not let anyone post em? wtf.
    Unlike most of other translators, my main purpose of translating is to improve my English. (Japanese is my native tongue, English is third.) As I already mentioned in KEFI forum, I don't care if people read my translation or not. I didn't ask you to read my translation so if you don't like my policy, please leave me and my translation alone.

(If you don't figure it out yet, the reason asking not to copy/paste is because I often edit the translation afterwards. I don't want people to keep reading my wrong translation since I don't have access if translation was pasted to elsewhere.)