Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 39

Bleach 39

Saiyaman

enjoy. With translations out also I can finally change my sig to what i've been waiting for : O

Edit: l33t-raws

lunar direct link , no idea for how long itll stay uphttp://anime.evo-virz.net/(Lun...ch_-_39_(138A180F).avi

Bleach 39 RAW

finally, 39 is out...was wondering the whole day..

Bleach 39 RAW

Already watched it, I won't spoil though, hehe this episode is great..

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Bleach 39 RAW

Alstar you should modify your avatar before you get a warning. animated gifs arent allowed here.

Jounin

Bleach 39 RAW

YEAH!! This is the best episode so far.. Kenpachi shows everyone why he is so fucking awsome.. Also pink-haired vice captain seem to be just as Kenpachi.. A person with raw strength that probably make her one of the strongest VC..

Also that eye-patch seem awsome.. Can't wait for the sub so we can see what he says about it.. And the ending was chocking.. Well best episode so far.. i have a boner after watching it..

Bleach 39 RAW

PWNAGE!!! this ep was off the chains

Bleach 39 RAW

Masamune
    mine avatar as well?@@?
    i hope i won get screw !

Bleach 39 RAW

yes all animated gifs are forbidden so yours too

Bleach 39 RAW

Hell-Fansubs eh?
    Ah well, I have nothing better to do...

Bleach 39 RAW

Any of this groups are actually worth the download? Bleach-Society and Hell?

Bleach 39 RAW

Some people say that B-S suck but I don't think they are that bad. Then again, I'm not very picky.
    As for Hell, I'm downloading it now and I'll see how it is.

Edit: Hell pretty much sucked. It was a speed-sub made by a single person so it is to be expected. No karaoke or anything. See it only if you can't wait (like me), otherwise stick to whatever group you follow.

DAMN GOOD EPISODE! I liked how that "Ichigo ghost" talked with Masakazu's (Ichigo's voice actor) "alternate voice"... so we could finally hear it's the same voice actor who voices Auel in Destiny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The whole eye thing of Kenpachi's is just awesome. Next week it looks like we'll get to see his past!
    The new ending is okay... not a particularly good song, but it fits Bleach.

Bleach 39 RAW

they really put this ep together well but i was wondering something from you anime only people

when the "ghost" says to zangetsu take care of him cos his power will be mine or something when he was going back to where ever he came from, wat do u think THAT meant [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

hehe manga readers i only just put 2+2 together and figured out wat the ghost was, silly me. but it DOES make this ep even more exciting

Bleach 39 RAW

I have no damn idea, and things like that make it so hard to refrain from reading the manga.
    I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE GHOST IS : (

Bleach 39 RAW

whow nice epi but hell did SUCK..
    but wtf who was the black white ichigo??

Bleach 39 RAW

well...you know when both kenpachi and ichigo are fully powered up and charge at eachother, take a closer look at ichigos aura, look at the shape that forms behind him, at about 20:24(for the HELL fansub). interesting, no?

Bleach 39

agh what a cliff hanger.

Bleach 39

okay, Kenpachi for me is officially badass. The whole eyepatch thing was awesome, and like most of you, I agree: wtf is that wierd Ichigo?!

About Hell-fansubs: Not gonna download it unless I really can't wait for the next episode. As Terra said, it pretty much sucked; even the video quality was horrible.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 39

told you guys ichigo got owned. he just didnt realize it and got up again , right be beaten back down again.

ken-chan is probably sad because he could only fight him once : (