Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bleach 39

Bleach 39

Originally posted by: oyabin
    as always, there is an inconsistency in regarding the facts(some anime do) and the power of captains and covert ops, i mean, if they can easily chop someone off the captains can find ichigo and kill him quick.. having kenpachi and ichigo fight will surely draw attention. i really don't know why it took so long for the captains to capture the "Ryoka group" . well just telling my opinion about inconsistency in animes..

I really hope ichigo and the others regroup. [img][/img]
    yeah, Ichigo vs. Kenpachi is going for a while now, is it time to have a conclusion yet?
    I am wondering how the others are doing. I don't think they will reunite any time soon, may be when they all get to the tower. But how far are they from the tower? Genji went ahead anyway.

Bleach 39

time for a conclusion? Ichigo is dead. he's lieing on the ground with more blood out then in. also he apologized and everything.

Bleach 39

from 100 rules of anime:
    #18- Law of Hemoglobin Capacity- the human body contains over 12 gallons of blood,
    sometimes more, under high pressure.

Bleach 39

well if ichigo was dead, it'd pretty much be the end of the series, no? so obviously he has to survive, somehow.

as a point of intrest, i just watched 39 eps of bleach in 2 days...man this is fun.

one thing i dont get though, which u guys have probably discussed already.....wtf is the deal with dead ppl dying? the whole idea behind sould society is that souls go there after their human body has passed away. so how the hell do they die again like renji and rukia's friends, or aizen? do they lke cease to exist or something?

and also, since team ichigo came in thier human forms (except for ichigo), if they were to die, wouldn't they just end up back in soul society anyway?

Bleach 39

haha, those are all questions we'd all like to know answers to. unfortunately, kubo's better at raising more questions than answering them =P

Bleach 39

Originally posted by: Assassin
    well if ichigo was dead, it'd pretty much be the end of the series, no? so obviously he has to survive, somehow.

Not really, the real protagonist called Bleach hasn't been introduced yet, Ichigo can die here and no one will care

Bleach 39

THIS EPISODE IS INSANE!

Bleach 39 RAW

Originally posted by: basey44
    well...you know when both kenpachi and ichigo are fully powered up and charge at eachother, take a closer look at ichigos aura, look at the shape that forms behind him, at about 20:24(for the HELL fansub). interesting, no?
    Basey could you screenshot that and post it?

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 39 RAW

hes talking about that, he's saying that it resembles something very interesting.

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 39

thanks Knives.. yeah it does look like a hollow mask >>

lonewolfbattousai
    kick ass

Thanx for raising a 2 year old thread back from the graveyard with a useless post. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't read the rules yet. In which case i'll be making your acquaintance again real soon
    -Assassin
    Last edited by Assassin; Thu, 08-09-2007 at 09:16 PM.

Come on man, why stifle peoples' enthusiasm? Maybe he just started watching Bleach and just finished episode 39 and was really hyped about it. It's dead here in the Bleach section anyway.

Unless you're berating him for just posting "kick ass", but really that's all you need to describe episode 39.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?