Thread: Main tracker down?

kaibaseto

Main tracker down?

Just checking to see if the Gotwoot tech team realise that the main tracker http://tracker.gotwoot.net:6968/announce is down.

The error message "Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10061, 'Connection refused')>

Both me and PlanetSmasher have tried NarutoMaster's solution but with the same result so I suspect the problem lies with the tracker.

Apologies if the problem has been noted and is currently being worked on.

Main tracker down?

I can't dl naruto 51-75 too someone can help me plzzz [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Main tracker down?

I can affirm this same problem here. Just started yesterday for me (the problem that is), I was downloading just fine the day before.

Any developers that need any more specific information - just ask.

Main tracker down?

I can't dl again. It show me Can't connect Tracker(10061). What it mean? plz tell me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Noxy

Main tracker down?

I too am having the same problem.

Main tracker down?

Guys, then the tracker is down. I'm sure it'll be up shortly.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

SicaSri

Main tracker down?

I to have been having this problem, but from a seeding point of veiw. That error message comes up and it says that I am currently uploading at 0Kib/S a second. It also states that i have uploaded 1691.6 M at the moment, yet it seems to have stopped.

Anyone?

GrimReaper82

Main tracker down?

Yeah not to be a pest, but i tried to dl Naruto 1-25 and 26-50 and I'm getting 0kb and sharing 0kb, i hope they get the server back up soon.

Main tracker down?

U can't dl 1-132 but u can dl 133-140. I hope they get the server back up soon

Main tracker down?

Now i can dl naruto 51-75. thx admin thx webmaster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Main tracker down?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I can't dl again. At 4.00 a.m. i can dl it but i press to stop them.I think it ok. Now i can't dl them again. I very sad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Don't triple post!! Use the edit button!! If its a problem with the tracker, then just be patient! The admins should have it up soon.

GotWoot Moderator