Thread: One Piece TV Special 2

One Piece TV Special 2

Just dwonloading it. I will get back when I have seen it. Is it any good? The last one was lame.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

One Piece TV Special 2

You know. Luffy sings pretty good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

One Piece TV Special 2

Okay, this was fucking freaky. Why? Well...

One of my best friends is called Max (afro guy), and he has a sister called Amanda (the little treasure girl) and a cousin named Bonnie (afro guy's female partner).
    Jesus, none of those are usual anime names and they all appeared in the same special. Freaky.

Anyway, as far as filler (if you want to call it that) goes it was unexpectedly good. The usual cheesy lines and stupid moments of course, but the comedy made up for it (I especially loved the "eye contact" scene oh and of course the ending where everybody did moves at the same time on the villain... then Robin finished it with "glutch" lol)

It was worth the watch.

One Piece TV Special 2

(I especially loved the "eye contact" scene oh and of course the ending where everybody did moves at the same time on the villain... then Robin finished it with "glutch" lol)
    Best parts of the whole ep but seeing Robin doing her clutch move on Luffy and then giving up made the ep for me.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

One Piece TV Special 2

thats one big ass pearl O.o

One Piece TV Special 2

(I especially loved the "eye contact" scene oh and of course the ending where everybody did moves at the same time on the villain... then Robin finished it with "clutch" lol)
    Haha, those were too of my favorite bits too.

Too bad my point about it being impossible to make filler without little kids is still holding true.

Still it was great as far as filler goes. Not counting the little girls strip scene in a plot stolen from Waterworld of course.

One Piece TV Special 2

that one girl (amanda maybe the middle child of the 3) her voice acting was damn cute especially scene with sanji *dies of cuteness* (hehe nice to see sanji not smoke in front of kids btw)

and hmmm luffy was singing somewhere in there ?

was great how nami woke up luffy

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

One Piece TV Special 2

Originally posted by: MrTicTac
    and hmmm luffy was singing somewhere in there ?
    Yes. At the end credits. I think the song is called "Family". The crew sings it. And Luffy begins it.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________