Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GSD OP4 MP3...?

GSD OP4 MP3...?

http://www.point-blank.cc:7000...6c278db6a12a774682bd2f

This surfaced recently.

What can I say?
    I really.... really... REALLY hope this isn't it, because it's seriously the worst Gundam Seed song to date without a doubt in mind. PLEASE : ( but it probably is.. it's new, and the guy even sings Wings of Words...

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSD OP4 MP3...?

I don't think it's that bad, but it's definitely not fitting of GUNDAM at all. I really can't believe this will be the new OP until I see it.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

GSD OP4 MP3...?

Yeah, that's my main problem as well. Of course I've heard better songs, but this just doesn't fit at all with Gundam... and even less together with an opening.
    FFS, it's even slower than op3. God. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

GSD OP4 MP3...?

It's not a bad song, but it sure as hell isn't fit to be a Gundam SEED (Destiny) opening!

GSD OP4 MP3...?

Agreed, this is definately not fitting for a GSD op. Especially the last one...

GSD OP4 MP3...?

Seriously can't imagine this along with a Destiny opening sequence. It'd be like slow motion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

GSD OP4 MP3...?

this is an abomination to gsd what were they thinking i dont even think this song would work if you make a few edits here and there. they should have made this the 3rd op and make Bokutachi no Yukue as the last oh well maybe the the anime sequence that goes with it will make alright

GSD OP4 MP3...?

Not a Gundam OP song. It can't be.

It would never work unless they decided to do a whole OP with the characters running around in paradise with flowers and trees and the sun shining and shit.

GSD OP4 MP3...?

Huh.....this is really really unusual. It's really mellow compared to the other opening songs....uh... it's kinda jazzy and slightly 80s sounding instead of the pop/rock we usually hear. Truly unsual.

Edit: Now i think of it, the song sounds more like an ending song. But according to official intel, this is the opening song....

GSD OP4 MP3...?

I agree, it makes more sense as an ending song then as an opening song.

Edit: Oh, I get it now! The last episodes are gonna be so intense, they have to have a slow OP song, so we don't get too hyper and flipout on people.

GSD OP4 MP3...?

lol XwingRob

GSD OP4 MP3...?

WHOAH!!!!! this song DEFINITELY SUKS for a gsd song opening, soooo slow!! this is a very gay song

Ovan, The Rebirth

GSD OP4 MP3...?

It's a very slow pace song, and not matching GSD, IMO. However it really depends on the animation for the opening when comparing the song to it....

GSD OP4 MP3...?

This is unbelievably innopropriate for Destiny. Some other anime maybe, but... god, if its this bad, they should just do Realise again. Hmm....

Missing Nin

GSD OP4 MP3...?

WOW thats just not a good song and I think I heard something about sending someone to Mexico in there. I REALLY hope that this song will have nothing to do with GSD. However the songs overall haven't come close to the GS music so I wouldn't put it completely past them to use this.

GSD OP4 MP3...?

yeah this song totally doesnt feel like a GSD OP song... ED maybe, but definately not OP...

GSD OP4 MP3...?

*listens to song* ...you've got to be kidding. This is way too slow [and happy sounding].

edit: Nooooooooo, this can't be it. The CDs not even out yet...

GSD OP4 MP3...?

Ummm, NOT ACCEPTABLE for a GUNDAM song period. I don't even like the beat

GSD OP4 MP3...?

Yeah Digitalgirl has a point... the CD isn't out... had it been though, Nipponsei would have released a high quality version.
    Meaning that this is either a radio or PV rip.

But! OP4 doesn't have a PV yet, and it sounds too good to be a radio rip.
    Let's hope that this is the case.

GSD OP4 MP3...?

wow, dam... this song is stupid, a gundam eps is only 23 - 25 mins. This song gonna take up most the time.