Thread: The Guyver Bio Boosted Armor

The Guyver Bio Boosted Armor

http://img37.echo.cx/img37/553...3734700196gh3ku0zs.jpg

some screenshots of the upcoming TV series, i totally loved the old OVA's anyone else excited about this?

If it's anything like the old shows we can expect loads of violent scenes.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

lol... coincidentally i started watching the OVA yesterday.... going for the 3rd Epidosode now...

Is this the shit where his chest opens up and a beam shoots out?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@chi
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Originally posted by: Mut@chi
    yup that's it the guyver OVA series one of my fav anime's just because it brings back childhood memories, i used to watch it when i was a child and now finally they're likely to continue the story which is great because i've been wanting to read the manga but there are no scanlations

Damn, new Guyver! awesome.

When is it going to air?

can't wait for this, I haven't seen this in a loooong time, very excited, can't wait.

it airs August 6....

i just hope some group has the balls to sub it, other than Shinsen since it was co-produced by ADV

Alright just finished the OVA... pretty good story and the fight scenes where good, especially with all the gore... I hope the TV series doesn't tone down the gore...

The OVA apparently left us very very in the story, hopefully this TV series will give us the complete story

Edit:

I don't know about you guys, but i really like the new character designs... and from those screen shots, i would say that the art looks great

yeah the art looks nice, i don't think we'll get the full story since the manga is about 20 volumes i just hope we get to see some of the cool stuff we're missing out on

Nexgear just started releasing the manga... hopefully they'll do all of it