Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite EA druggy?

Favorite EA druggy?

Shani without a doubt
    Forbidden (that was his suit right?) was absolutely great
    plus his attitude was classic
    i even liked his voice, because even when he was pissed off he sounded mellow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Favorite EA druggy?

Indeed, Shani had the same voice all the time which provides his essential "I seriously don't give a flying fuck about this as long as my MP3 player's batteries don't run out" attitude.

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: cybercoin
    Auel rules....but....Stellar is just cute ^.^
    No she's not.

She's psycho and you know it.

Auel in the lead once again WOO!

Favorite EA druggy?

I voted Sting cause I want to see him come back and kick some ass. Hes the only one not to get a confirmed death.

Favorite EA druggy?

When people think that Sting actually might have survived that, you know that the Gundam Seed directors has failed with some crucial parts when it comes to killing characters.

I mean seriously, I've seen people write essays saying that even Auel might have survived.

It's fucked up.

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Yeah, out of boredom I'm presenting another "what's/who's your favorite?" topic.

Well seeing as they are all dead now we can go ahead and talk shit about them and stuff.
    So who did you like the most?

I even added cute comments next to them because I'm such a great guy!
    (and no, there's no logic in that statement)

I vote for Shani because he looks great and has one of my all-time favorite gundams.
    Also, he has an mp3 player (or whatever it is) and that's always cool.

Tightly behind him is Auel, who fell victim to a very early and unfortunate death.
    What so cool about aa mp3 player ? It's so '01...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] just kidding

Favorite EA druggy?

I use my PSP as a mp3 player. Does that get considered cool? Its not as big as my Nuvo but its still nice. Well hes the only druggy that I've been curious about. They showed the others dieing. Auel actually got shown dieing. Stellar was shown dead and sinking to the watery grave. All we get from Sting is the body cut in half of Chaos. He could of gotten out as he was shot. But he just seemed to be the most interesting and of the pilots he was probably the more skilled having been sort of the leader. Auel was okay just too much of a kid to me.

Favorite EA druggy?

Don't get me wrong though I wouldn't mind seeing Sting coming back, but it's very unlikely, especially now that Mwu/Neo has ended up on the Archangel.
    I also see Sting as sort of the "leader" of the trio, and it was especially weird when he died because he was established as the overall best pilot of the three too.
    Granted, murasames are strong suits (or so I hear), but a gundam getting shot down by grunts isn't the most .. uhh.. "professional" way of dying.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Favorite EA druggy?

You have to admit, the new drugged pilots aren't better than the old ones. you have one that keeps bitching about how she is going to die all the time, then you have another one who is just plain and normal like Oruga, yeah, you know who I'm talking about, Sting. Auel is the only one worthy of getting votes. Besides, the new gundams are whack(Except Abyss), how do you expect those new ones to take on the old ones if they were alive?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Favorite EA druggy?

Yeah exactly, the similarities between the new and old druggie trio are astonishing, almost like it's pre-determined that you need one of each.

Except Crot became female and the main char's love interest.
    But aside from that, very similar.

Favorite EA druggy?

Oruga - Sting
    Shani - Auel
    Kuruto - Stellar

Smart guy, cool guy, crazy guy. Yeah, basically the same types of people. I don't know if it's just me, but the Forbidden and Abyss seem to be similar in some way, guess I'm just seeing things, eh?
    Signature by Lucifus

Favorite EA druggy?

You aren't, there are similarities, especially in the .. uhh... I don't know actually. But you aren't the only one!

Favorite EA druggy?

Cool, so, I'm not the only one, to bad, least the old pilots didn't get owned by rookies, they were owned by Yzak, Dearka, and last, but not least, ATHRUN!
    Signature by Lucifus

Favorite EA druggy?

Who of the New druggies got owned by a rookie?

Auel was defeated by Shinn which kinda dropped his rookie status somewhere inbetween ep 1 and Auel's kill.
    Stellar was killed by Kira which is as far from a rookie you can come i guess.
    Sting was killed by three murasames, those pilots were definitly not rookies.

Favorite EA druggy?

Haha, my mistake, although, getting owned by those things are more humilating than Athrun, Yzak, and Dearka. I'm just trying to prove my point that the old druggies are better than the new.
    Signature by Lucifus

Favorite EA druggy?

He just means that compared to Yzak, everybody else are rookies. Probably. Hopefully. ...

Favorite EA druggy?

I guess you can say that, comes close to what I was trying to say, I guess.
    Signature by Lucifus

Favorite EA druggy?

honestly i was expecting the GSD trio to be much better handled than those in GS. But i was wrong the only difference was that they were around much more than the ones in GS. Otherwise, they didn make much of an impact on the storyline. Well Stellar yeah, but very poorly handled. Actually in someways, the ones in GS were actually made more of an impact as the showed in the ending which was the most critical part of the series.

As for whos better than the rest, it has to be Shani

Favorite EA druggy?

I mean seriously, I've seen people write essays saying that even Auel might have survived.
    I have to admit that I thought Auel survived, I thought I heard them say that they received a distress call from Abyss the ep he blew up. Anyways I pick Steller.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Favorite EA druggy?

Originally posted by: Aeon
    I have to admit that I thought Auel survived, I thought I heard them say that they received a distress call from Abyss the ep he blew up. Anyways I pick Steller.
    you're partially right about Auel, i believe they said they received an (automated) distress beacon
    but i'd have to rewatch that part to be sure
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Indeed, Shani had the same voice all the time which provides his essential "I seriously don't give a flying fuck about this as long as my MP3 player's batteries don't run out" attitude.
    my point but much shorter in words [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend